Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana (20402 Views)

How I Got Initiated Into Homosexuality In Nigeria / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. / Parasites Cause Homosexuality In Humans (There Is A Cure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:
If you take all the homosexual in this world, put them in one island to live and put all heterosexual in another.

In say hundred years time. There will still be life on one side. While on the other etinction would have occured.

Yet when we say homosexualiry is unatural and Christian condemn the act many make justification in the name of freedom.

What a world.

Who gives birth to armed robbers, rapists, ritualists and people like Hitler. Straight people abi?

Say what you want about gays but you can't say they give birth to criminals

1 Like

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by sanpipita(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
AccessME:
i will gladly embrace a gay friend, brother, uncle or even a neighbor for being gay than being an armed rubber, yahoo boy, religion fanatic or a fornicator. i don't see the arns gay people cause to anybody rather than themselves so why should it be a stigma for we blacks to admit and accept the fact that gayism has come to stay?

Same stupid blacks that engage in discriminatory actions against homosexuals will be first to cry out about racism, they don't know discrimination of any kind has a way of reaching everyone, let them continue

3 Likes

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by CharliParker: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
400 hmmmmm meaning most Ghanaians are guy.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
nijabazaar:

Do you maintain that we keep multiplying because there are wars and famine already?

Oh no, on the contrary, I'm advocating for population control. In this economy, people are still having 5,6,7 kids! Later you'd hear complaints about how university admissions are difficult or there are no jobs. How wouldn't that be the case when there are so many people around. And that's just talking about those who grow up under parents or guardians. Factor in kids at orphanages and motherless homes and you have a problem that's even more complex and difficult to solve.

It's why I'm bemused when people talk about controlling Africa's population like it's a bad thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by tiredoflife(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
AccessME:
i will gladly embrace a gay friend, brother, uncle or even a neighbor for being gay than being an armed rubber, yahoo boy, religion fanatic or a fornicator. i don't see the arns gay people cause to anybody rather than themselves so why should it be a stigma for we blacks to admit and accept the fact that gayism has come to stay?

Yeah I like u
Hope the nairaland likes are coming and u are using it to buy bread angry
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

Who gives birth to armed robbers, rapists, ritualists and people like Hitler. Straight people abi?

Say what you want about gays but you can't say they give birth to criminals

Thank God you spoke this way.
We give birth to criminals true but we orient them on the right part but if they fail we do not embrace them.we imprison them or execute them. So keeping in same logic. Why the different stand with homo.

Your turn please am learning.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by sanpipita(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

We give birth to criminals true but we orient them on the right part but if they fail we do not embrace them.we imprison them or execute them. So keeping in same logic. Why the different stand with homo.

So what exactly are we reorientating homosexuals, are they criminals? have they hurt you or killed you? what will your reorientation of homosexuals be centered on?

3 Likes

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

Criminals hurt people and infringe on people's rights.

Please tell me who gay people hurt and whose rights they are infringing on. I'm also learning.

1 Like

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
sanpipita:

So what exactly are we reorientating homosexuals, are they criminals? have they hurt you or killed you? what will your reorientation of homosexuals be centered on?

Like! Gay people are living their own lives jejeli, not disturbing anyone. People are carrying it on their head like traditional pot.

It's like going to disturb a lion in the jungle then complaining that it tried to eat you. Stay in your own lane and it would stay in it's own lane.

1 Like

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by sanpipita(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

Like! Gay people are living their own lives jejeli, not disturbing anyone. People are carrying it on their head like traditional pot.

It's like going to disturb a lion in the jungle then complaining that it tried to eat you. Stay in your own lane and it would stay in it's own lane.

I'm still trying to understand why people get nosy about gays and their lifestyle, though I feel many people need to unlearn many things, they just get ridiculous with this idea everyone must have same sexuality funny you will find this same people upholding lesbianism
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
sanpipita:

It's easy when you are throwing questions at random. You said heterosexual give birth to criminals too. I answered concentualy yes. But we sense the immorality in their acts. So we who give birth to them, identify and isolate in what we call prison systems. We do not harm them. Ideally we try to find corrective measures so we can reinstate them into society back.

Now am throwing the question back to you. How come we don't do the same with homos? Please do answer.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

Please tell me who gay people hurt and whose rights they are infringing on. I'm also learning.

Thank you.

Am a christain and I like to believe that Christianity draw from truth. And I have often ask myself the same question. Why not embrace homos with love and accept them. Is that not soppose to be the Christian way? But then I read the bible and categorically it's stated. That homosexuals is a sin.note that the Bible is my standard.

But in between am a rational being. So now I throw the question at my rational self.( which by the way am assuming it's you. Permitted me to use you here am too irrational to think)

Let's start from the begining And assume we all are trully free. And we have rights and that rights can lead to self determination and independence.

So we prescribe we all go our separate ways. So all homos gain true freedom and form their own republic. And so does heterosexual. We cheers to that!.

Then in a hundred years time we go back to check on both population. Which of the two set do think will still be striving.

Please answer me clear this time.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Akabuking: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
XVIER:
whoever is requesting like ogun wants to kill the person.
amadioha go fire am too
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by dihhowner(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Another way of finding one's gay partner... it's not easy to find someone who's gay, but with that conference, they'll exchange contacts and eventually end up continue their sexual orientation.

1 Like

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
sanpipita:

Yes homos sexual are technically criminals. They steal from the system. ( reproductive systems in this case)
if the system of life gave them life and they accepte. What are they using to pay back?.. nothing! So they are theives.

They hurt me becauseI bear pains to give birth. . They are killing me because their union lacks end products or continuation of my existence.

Orientation
It's a practise at times. Less of the practise. We practising it at large. It's in kiddies cartoon this days. Meaning they can't even wait anymore with their orientation programs. Unoriente them.

Thanks.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

Gays hurt the human growth process.

There union bale out on us in that final stage of procreation. Sex is not for pleasure. Ultimately it's for procreation.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

Thank you.

Am a christain and I like to believe that Christianity draw from truth. And I have often ask myself the same question. Why not embrace homos with love and accept them. Is that not soppose to be the Christian way? But then I read the bible and categorically it's stated. That homosexuals is a sin.note that the Bible is my standard.

But in between am a rational being. So now I throw the question at my rational self.( which by the way am assuming it's you. Permitted me to use you here am too irrational to think)

Let's start from the begining And assume we all are trully free. And we have rights and that rights can lead to self determination and independence.

So we prescribe we all go our separate ways. So all homos gain true freedom and form their own republic. And so does heterosexual. We cheers to that!.

Then in a hundred years time we go back to check on both population. Which of the two set do think will still be striving.

Please answer me clear this time.

Might shock you to find that heterosexuals would have wiped themselves out first. Besides, it's straight people that keep giving birth to gay babies so trust me, the gay "republic" would keep having a regular stream of young'uns so long as the other side is still alive. Afterall, gay people's didn't just drop from some magical rainbow land in the sky. Except you want to say straight people should stop having kids, in which case, well, they'll both die out.

Besides, putting sexuality in a box of reproduction is oversimplifying an extremely complex concept. If all there is to human existence is to reproduce then....what's the point of everything we've done?

Let gay people be. They're not disturbing you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

Gays hurt the human growth process.

There union bale out on us in that final stage of procreation. Sex is not for pleasure. Ultimately it's for procreation.

I don't know what they teach you in the church you attend but here's the fact of the matter. People have sex for wiiiiiiiide variety of reasons. Procreation is just one of them. People have sex for procreating, for pleasure, because they're bored, in order to afford a new car......the reasons are endless. If sex is all about procreating, what would you say to heterosexual couples that are sterile for some reason or don't want to have kids? That they shouldn't have sex?

2 Likes

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

Yes homos sexual are technically criminals. They steal from the system. ( reproductive systems in this case)
if the system of life gave them life and they accepte. What are they using to pay back?.. nothing! So they are theives.

They hurt me becauseI bear pains to give birth. . They are killing me because their union lacks end products or continuation of my existence.

Orientation
It's a practise at times. Less of the practise. We practising it at large. It's in kiddies cartoon this days. Meaning they can't even wait anymore with their orientation programs. Unoriente them.

Thanks.

Oga abi madam, answer my question - what do you say to a straight person that is sterile or does not want kids since your big problem is children. Must everyone have kids? Are all the kids on the surface of the earth today being properly taken care of? Yet you want people to add more! Are you ready to take care of all the kids that would be added to the world if all the gay people would suddenly become straight?

1 Like

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by sanpipita(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

Orientation

Thanks.

Lol this is crazy, by your logic priests, nuns, monks anyone who refuses to reproduce is a criminal? why make this about reproduction do you realize there are people who are naturally barren? some people are born without womb? why not allow nature sort itself out

2 Likes

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by wizzzmike: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:
Ghana the land of weirdos.. They never emulate anything positive from the west... Only negatives undecided Add me on Skype at Kira 290 Thanks cool
Can you tell us what positive things Nigeria has emulate from the west?
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by sanpipita(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

It's easy when you are throwing questions at random. You said heterosexual give birth to criminals too. I answered concentualy yes. But we sense the immorality in their acts. So we who give birth to them, identify and isolate in what we call prison systems. We do not harm them. Ideally we try to find corrective measures so we can reinstate them into society back.

Now am throwing the question back to you. How come we don't do the same with homos? Please do answer.

I wasn't the one who threw that question but I can answer you, one fact is you already criminalize homosexuals even kill and burn them which is very wrong, that you try correct something doesn't mean its wrong and you are right, people sometimes can be against something they don't understand but as they evolve, they understand better and re write their wrongs during ancient times twins where seen as an abomination and immediately put to death, but as they evolved they realized their actions were wrong and quickly changed, homosexuality has similar story to it, people are starting to realize consensual relationship between two adults isn't nothing of a crime and can't be up for correction, its easy to make a case for homosexuality but not for stealing and other crimes.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

Might shock you to find that heterosexuals would have wiped themselves out first. Besides, it's straight people that keep giving birth to gay babies so trust me, the gay "republic" would keep having a regular stream of young'uns so long as the other side is still alive. Afterall, gay people's didn't just drop from some magical rainbow land in the sky. Except you want to say straight people should stop having kids, in which case, well, they'll both die out.

Besides, putting sexuality in a box of reproduction is oversimplifying an extremely complex concept. If all there is to human existence is to reproduce then....what's the point of everything we've done?

Let gay people be. They're not disturbing you.

It might shock me to know that heterosexual will wipe them self out before Gays do in such scenero. I like you to give reasons first. Before you go on.

Thanks.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by PrincewithGod(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
They need Jesus.

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Obakuso: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Homosexuality is a demonic possession and it will take an Ifa or Vodoun similar priest to exorcise them of demons.

1. All religions on Earth have had priests and priestesses perform exocisms on humans affected with homosexuality, sodomy, etc, to remove demons from them. This is well documented and widely ignored by mainstream media. Majority of recovering homosexuals admit that there was a spirit working in them that was fighting them while they tried to quit permanently homosexuality.

2. The practice of sodomy is far worst than masturbation, which only involves individual lusting and lost of energy, maybe embarrassment if done in public. But the practice of sodomy takes years off the life, spreads disease, invites demons who are attracted to such dirty activities like all filth draws parasites, bacteria both physical and spiritual. Coprophilia widely practiced by male homosexuals, is the love of feces, usually to the point of consumption.
If the term is revolting, it's intentional. The practice is revolting.

3. Homosexuals connect self identity to being homosexual. That's the same as a rapist or murder, identifying their abomination with who they are as a person. This is proof in itself that an alien force has invaded the human being and is demanding acknowledgement of its existence while still remaining hidden, and burying the true identity of the person inside the degraded condition of homosexuality.

4. Nearly all evil cults have sodomy and pedophilia as their initiation and continuous practice to belong. Nearly all evil cults are sodomites and pedophiles groups. These sodomite pedophile cult groups are behind worldwide child trafficking, drug trafficking, organ trafficking, sex trafficking, pedophile rings, human and child sacrifices and cannibalistic restaurants.

5. All societies that practiced pederasty, homosexual culture, were warring societies that constantly enslaved other peaceful societies because they were too busy wasting their lives to build a peaceful and prosperous society of their own so they invaded others. Homosexual demons seem to drive humans to spread to other lands and peoples until they gain cultural supremacy. All technologies developed by peaceful societies, such as gunpowder, homosexual warring societies of the Western Empire made into weapons of mass destruction. Rape is used as a weapon to spread dissexuality and demons.

6. Homosexuality disconnects humans from other humans. Many become closer to animals and engage in sex with animals. Homosexuals even become cannibals like Jeffery Dahma. But Dahma wasn't the first and isn't the last homosexual driven to cannibalism and evil occultism of human and child sacrifice to gain the souls of others because they have lost their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtO5aeh5Jo0

Mental Health problems are demon possession

Well I am going to say there are some people born naturally with I.Q's lower than a 100, which seems to be the functional average at around a 100 where society considers able to support themselves and contribute. So you don't want to mix in people with naturally mental health issues based upon a brain dysfunction, who are harmless I might add, to those who are actually taking into attacking others and harming themselves. There has to be some distinction to make sure no one is mistreated based upon the noble cause of addressing true demonic possession which is dangerous to moral order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xMX5NlYkx8

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by smeag0l(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
**gay spotted**
AccessME:
i will gladly embrace a gay friend, brother, uncle or even a neighbor for being gay than being an armed rubber, yahoo boy, religion fanatic, rapist or a fornicator. i don't see the arms gay people cause to anybody rather than themselves so why should it be a stigma for we blacks to admit and accept the fact that gayism has come to stay?
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by smeag0l(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
What's natural about being gay?God created Adam and Eve and Not Adam and Steve. Besides, He created a man with a pe**'s and a woman with a corresponding vag**a to insert it in. Homosexuality is actually a mockery of God's handiwork and I shiver at the kind of damnation that awaits those who practise it
MyExpression:
Africans and their primitivity. Can you cure nature?
SMH

1 Like

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
sanpipita:

I wasn't the one who threw that question but I can answer you, one fact is you already criminalize homosexuals even kill and burn them which is very wrong, that you try correct something doesn't mean its wrong and you are right, people sometimes can be against something they don't understand but as they evolve, they understand better and re write their wrongs during ancient times twins where seen as an abomination and immediately put to death, but as they evolved they realized their actions were wrong and quickly changed, homosexuality has similar story to it, people are starting to realize consensual relationship between two adults isn't nothing of a crime and can't be up for correction, its easy to make a case for homosexuality but not for stealing and other crimes.

First of all you the bible is my standard. I have not pass sentence on anyman. I am a man. I do not judge men but their actions. Just as I do not judge a criminal but his action.

However the world I believed failed to pass the right judgement on gays. Rather they make case for them just like you are doing. Many wrong cases. Many!

For instance, you just put twines in the same box as gays which is wrong. The standard of the bible which I follow acknowledge twins.cane and abel were one. So was Isaac and jacob. Yet no one criminalize their act or mention it as an abomination. Note that this two separate phenomenon are as old as each other. Yet the majority of societies across time and space acknowledge one and discarded with the other simothenuoesly for some reason. Only few societies in history have been shown to openly practise homosexuality. Yet you draw from that to make your case. This is how we insult the human spirit I like to think.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by billyb: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
I sense placebo
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol this is crazy, by your logic priests, nuns, monks anyone who refuses to reproduce is a criminal? why make this about reproduction do you realize there are people who are naturally barren? some people are born without womb? why not allow nature sort itself out

Lol nice try. Do priest and nuns pair? That was not my logic friend. That's yours.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

I don't know what they teach you in the church you attend but here's the fact of the matter. People have sex for wiiiiiiiide variety of reasons. Procreation is just one of them. People have sex for procreating, for pleasure, because they're bored, in order to afford a new car......the reasons are endless. If sex is all about procreating, what would you say to heterosexual couples that are sterile for some reason or don't want to have kids? That they shouldn't have sex?

I don't know what you have been learning yourself. You can have sex for all the reasons you mention. But it's second to procrearion. That's how you came here. That that's the reason we are having this chat right now.

Everything has a point. Procreation is the point. Do you inderstand. Learn to put things in the right perspective so they follow the right hierarchy or order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do Guys Admire In A Lady? / How Can I Motivate My Girlfriend To Lose Weight? / Nigeria's Pornographic Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.