Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Should I Ignore Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ignore Her? (1031 Views)

Poll: Must she be ignored?

Yes: 50% (2 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
No idea: 0% (0 votes)
As you like: 25% (1 vote)
Indifferent: 25% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Mother Doesn't Speak To Me, Should I Just Ignore Her Existence? / When U Ignore Her Messages ( Photo ) / Pls Advice. Shld I Ignore Him Or Call Him To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ignore Her? by semasir: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2010
Life atimes brings us choices we don't like but our situations make us stick to choices we come by. While at Sec. sch, I move along with a girl I so much cherish but never toast her but immediately after our sch yrs I grew to build emotions for her but nay it was too late as I never came across her until 2months ago but I am now in a relationship with another girl. I waited and explore options for 2.5yrs before dating this new one. Should I initiate d move now but my girl and I aren't in any dispute?
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2010
MULTITASK, date the both of them!!!!(just kidding)

this one is a tough one. you have to sort this out for yourself dude lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2010
Careful bro. don't just throw away your present relationship like that for something that is uncertain.

The grass isn't always greener at the other end.
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by Sauron1: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2010
semasir:

Life atimes brings us choices we don't like but our situations make us stick to choices we come by. While at Sec. sch, I move along with a girl I so much cherish but never toast her but immediately after our sch yrs I grew to build emotions for her but nay it was too late as I never came across her until 2months ago but I am now in a relationship with another girl. I waited and explore options for 2.5yrs before dating this new one. Should I initiate d move now but my girl and I aren't in any dispute?

Go for it. . . . . .U have got nothing to lose.
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by boomii(f): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2010
Why do you want to throw you present relationship away? what if the other gal doesn't have any feelings for you.

A bird at hand is better than the stray one.

So stick with your present galfriend.
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by MurphyG1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2010
U aint married guy, so wht stops u 4rm dating sm1 else? Try her since u had or stil have a thing 4 her. Im sure u wld want 2 marry d best woman 4 u. So date her (if she's interested) & if she turns out better than ur current babe then u, choose her at d end of d day of course. Bt remembr dnt make any promises 2 any of them now until u're sure,
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by Carolece(f): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2010
Men always put themselves in trouble eh. Satisfy with the one you have, make the school friend remain a friend, afterall they say, sx breaks friendship. If you cherish that school friendship better leave it where it is. Keep your relationship and dont try to bring trouble.
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2010
Funny its the dudes telling him to go for it.
I hope if the table was switched, the same advise would still be applicable and she won't be known as a wh^re/b^^ch/g^ld digga.
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by cantell(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2010
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by MurphyG1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2010
@ThoniaSlim, no she shldnt b calld names. So long as he doesnt knw. They say: what the eye doesnt see the heart does not grieve abt. :-)
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by neily(f): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2010
Have u ever wondered if she is also in a relationship. Have u wondered if she feels the same way? I think u don't even worth ur present girl.
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by Acidosis(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2010
cantell:

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Take It Or Leave It
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by semasir: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2010
thanks y'all for ur advise. I'm not trying to dump one for d other but sometimes we just wish things are done our ways. it was just absurd 2me dat I could be this confused though I advise others in cases lik this too. ur words of advise are treasured. a bird in hand is realy worth 2on a tree nearby
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by semasir: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2010
thanks y'all for ur advise. I'm not trying to dump one for d other but sometimes we just wish things are done our ways. it was just absurd 2me dat I could be this confused though I advise others in cases lik this too. ur words of advise are treasured. a bird in hand is realy worth 2on a tree nearby
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by MissyB1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2010

don't just throw away your present relationship like that for something that is uncertain.

The grass isn't always greener at the other end.
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by femmy2010(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2010
A Bird in Hand is worth more than 2 in the BUSH oooo.Act wisely.
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2010
Ur mind is already made up. For having a feeling&taught for her,means ur heart is divided. Do as u like but dont break a heart
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by semasir: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2010
@Toba: yep!! I won't break a heart nor am I planning to. I was just wondering how divided attention could be managed. You all are a dear,your words direct me somewhere meaningful.
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by Pweety4me(f): 1:28am On Jun 26, 2010
You no even know if d gurl like yu? undecided
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by PETER2020: 1:33am On Jun 26, 2010
@ poster,

a known demon is beter than unknown angel.

be careful!
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by topup: 3:42am On Jun 26, 2010
Sheesh, don't punish anyone by staying with them when you don't love them. The decision should be in your heart, who do you 'love' the most? Who do you want to proceed onto the next stage with. There's your answer!!
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2010
Never take someone for granted, hold every person close to your heart cause you might wake up one day and realize that you've lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones. wink
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by Acidosis(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2010
Eyah:

Never take someone for granted, hold every person close to your heart cause you might wake up one day and realize that you've lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones. wink

Very funny
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by Africanqueen2(f): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2010
Just becareful in whatever you do. Not all that glitters are gold
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by eridah2007(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2010
femmy2010:

[color=#990000]2 Bird in Hand is worth more than 1 in the BUSH oooo.Act wisely.[/color]
Correct grin
Re: Should I Ignore Her? by PokerFace(f): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2010
Secondary School days? Hahaha . . . People DO change! How are you sure she's the same person you used to know? Better stick to your present girl!

(1) (Reply)

Plz Don't Judge Me / Can You Be Honest In The Start Of A New Relationship / Do Girls Enter All Relationships For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.