Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Warri Billionaire, Ken Bramor’s Marriage To 3rd Wife Crashes 8 Months Later - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warri Billionaire, Ken Bramor’s Marriage To 3rd Wife Crashes 8 Months Later (1125 Views)

My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami & Wife, Empress Celebrate 8th Wedding Annivassry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Billionaire, Ken Bramor’s Marriage To 3rd Wife Crashes 8 Months Later by Ritzy10(f): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Approximately eight months after their extravagant wedding, Interior designer, Ehi Ogbehor and Warri billionaire,Ken Bramor’s marriage is reportedly on the rocks.

If you recall,the couple shut down Benin city on November 19th,2017 . The beauty who had two kids from a previous marriage,welcomed a daughter this year ,with Ken Bramor.

However, to everyone’s surprise, news filtered that Ken has run back into the arms of his first wife and mother of his four children,,Timi based in the UK. He also bought her a Rolls Royce.

According to reports, the Warri-based oil baron, who was with the mother of four of his children for weeks in the U.K, bought the car to appreciate her for being with him since day one.

Following the news, some anonymous social media users have claimed Ehi has been dumped.They have made damning allegations regarding the union which they claim has crashed.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/warri-billionaire-ken-bramors-marriage-to-3rd-wife-crashes-8-months-after-their-lavish-wedding/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ken Bramor’s Marriage To 3rd Wife Crashes 8 Months Later by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2018
After booking space I come discover say I no know these people.

But anyways, it is well with their union.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ken Bramor’s Marriage To 3rd Wife Crashes 8 Months Later by Auladimeji(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2018
The marriage was built on lust for flesh and Material things

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ken Bramor’s Marriage To 3rd Wife Crashes 8 Months Later by thesicilian: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Ok

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ken Bramor’s Marriage To 3rd Wife Crashes 8 Months Later by victorian(f): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Wow! shocked

Their wedding ceremony was so extravagant and glamorous , I was like how can a man spend so much money on traditional marriage things.. Hmm, just 8months!

Wow!
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ken Bramor’s Marriage To 3rd Wife Crashes 8 Months Later by caye(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2018
victorian:
Wow! shocked

Their wedding ceremony was so extravagant and glamorous , I was like how can a man spend so much money on traditional marriage things.. Hmm, just 8months!

Wow!
We Africans are yet to understand that true riches are from contentment, truth, justice and sharing not by following conspicuous greed for bodily consumption.

The collective treasures of Africans given by the creator to us; land, air, water , forest and the people are enough to satisfy the needs of all Africans, but not the GREED of the few.
A greedy minority has been turning our destinies negatively, but they will fail if you and I work to make them fail.

The African will learn that the best life is a life shared not one of having the collective treasures meant to be shared. Greed simply brings imbalance in ones life: ask IBB, Obasanjo, Adebibu, Don Wanny and those American perpetrators of natural resource terrorism in Africa and the middle east.
#ispeakincodes

(1) (Reply)

Physically Abusive Men / Small Joystick And Premature Ejaculation / Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.