Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (42089 Views)

Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Thanks18(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Proverbs 6:32-33 KJV
But whoso committeth adultery/fornication(premarital and extramarital sexual relationship) with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. [33] A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.
Every sins of sexual immorality will land you to hell. Repent and come to Jesus Christ now
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by blaqroy: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
And for her mind shet feeling matured ....slowpoke
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by famzynet: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
I love this babe. My kind of girl. Truth be told. That guy will go back for her and his respect for her will be multiplied.
Relationship should not be a do or die affair . If na me be that guy,I go pester you tire till you forgive me. You be marriage material.
She is truly matured and just the type of girl I like.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Liberator007(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Priscy01:
A lady identified as Florence Hungbo just shared a thread of how she broke up with her boyfriend after she caught him cheating.

According to her, " 'breaking up from cheating partners shouldn't always be curses, abuses or fights. You can actually end any Unprofitable/Toxic relationship with profitable actions that will leave betrayals wow for the rest of their lives''.

Read her story below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9549/lady-narrates-how-she-hilariously-broke-up-with-her-cheating-boyfriend.html

This is exactly what we need
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by CanineOfJackal: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
LivingFree:
Why do some people write 'in between' instead of 'by the way?'

That's my issue with this fake story
So that's the only problem you have with this story?

It seems we will donate you to amadioha as his priestess.

Cant you see that the girl is an idiot?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Kpandex(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
thesicilian:

So you slept with him just minutes after you caught him sleeping with his other girlfriend?! That's sick. I'm sure with the way you like sex so much, he could have convinced you for a party if he was smart enough.

She is a whole!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by oyewoleolu(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
generationz:

but sex is enjoyed by both parties na . There is nothing like dashing anybody Toto here

in fact she enjoyed herself more because at that point in time the guy will be scared. he won't know what is up her sleeeves and that will make him do whatever she wants at that time.

you're right.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by mokt(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

that 12 hours is a lie especially considering the guy camped another girl in the same house, where's the energy and sperm to go about 4 rounds more?

I dey yearn you
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by beresponsible(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
borntoexcel2000:
grin
Ode. My guy just schop both snails. 12hrs? You do yourself
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Kingpinukecy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
that lady needs peper soup with dry fish...while for that man, errrh him need bulala like 500strokes
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by xtervaganza(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
At the end of the day he still Bleep your poocee.

Dude is winning grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by sacajawea: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
dynicks:
it's a surprise which is meant for him alone!...it's confidential..
Aaah I hear you buddy
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Dex4(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Our girls sef no come get brain again.... Walahi!

Free totolizing grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
who else believes this shit
Mean while i need a job
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by pathogen: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
THE MUMU STRONG grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
delishpot:
Stupid cow. You dont want sweat to mix with your destiny but you slept with him and shared directly in the demons that mixed with his destiny. Sweat and demons which one easy to wash off pass?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Dollabiz: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Oshiogwemoh(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Priscy01:
A lady identified as Florence Hungbo just shared a thread of how she broke up with her boyfriend after she caught him cheating.

According to her, " 'breaking up from cheating partners shouldn't always be curses, abuses or fights. You can actually end any Unprofitable/Toxic relationship with profitable actions that will leave betrayals wow for the rest of their lives''.

Read her story below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9549/lady--how-she-hilariously-broke-up-with-her-cheating-boyfriend.html

hoelosho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Bimpe29: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lai, lie and lier.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by kearls: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ok I hear ma,for ur mind na sendoff sex bi that.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
you guys dont get the psyche behind it and i wont tell you. the guy is in serious shit and got played real good. to the girl, you're the real MVP. If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
famzynet:
I love this babe. My kind of girl. Truth be told. That guy will go back for her and his respect for her will be multiplied.
Relationship should not be a do or die affair . If na me be that guy,I go pester you tire till you forgive me. You be marriage material.
She is truly matured and just the type of girl I like.
you got it man. thumbs up
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by seangy4konji: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Olobo five

Oboto che.

U go think say na s guy alone she deh Bleep also..

If u fit get Murrow see wetin d wife u just marry deh do for office.wen she say she deh go salon..

U go just carry weapon enter women carnival and commit mass murder..

Dem deh Bleep gateman.shouse boy and vulcanizer.

Abeg sharap born pikin and go ur way.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by bigplayerz(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lol which kain good bye sex..The guy sabi Bleep she was Hot and she went to knack simple
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by AljaanIVQ007(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Few hours ago there was a debate,between loving your mother and your wife,Is this the so-called wife that wants to take my mother's place? after fucking around the continent in the name of breaking up relationship..... For her mind she mature o.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
So that's the only problem you have with this story?

It seems we will donate you to amadioha as his priestess.

Cant you see that the girl is an idiot?

She's not the sharpest tool in the box grin
Free advertising for the guy though grin
12 hours on top of this girl after jumping off another one shocked
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by ShinyJay22(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Priscy01:

Read her story below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9549/lady-narrates-how-she-hilariously-broke-up-with-her-cheating-boyfriend.html

This wan nah serious Yama! Yama!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by CoolFreeday(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
The most important thing is that he had a final taste of you for the last time

You had sexx? Of course what do we women have to offer other than our poosie?

beautiful....
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by oluwasegun007(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Mumu girl. A guy cheated on you. You still come allow am knack you wella join the girl wey him just knack finish

And she's feeling like what

If Na me be dat guy I go just dey happy say I get mumu girl like you. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Just go dash the lucky guy double Toto for one day. mtchew

You're funny...
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by dochenaj: 1:28am On Aug 24, 2018
delishpot:
Stupid cow. You dont want sweat to mix with your destiny but you slept with him and shared directly in the demons that mixed with his destiny. Sweat and demons which one easy to wash off pass?
God bless your brain my brother.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by delishpot: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
you see the reason why we say some girls have fish brains..

Lol. E tire me no be small. grin grin If na like this breakup with her sweet naim be say boys go lineup for her door to date her for breakup sake.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by dingbang(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2018
delishpot:

Lol. E tire me no be small. grin grin If na like this breakup with her sweet naim be say boys go lineup for her door to date her for breakup sake.
I dey tell you. She be sex freak
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Afrocentric: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2018
Priscy01:

Read her story below;

l smell lies, how did your boyfriend changed the mattress and bed suddenly without going to purchase a new one? I guys he is using children mattress, because if it's like mine he won't be able to afford 80k instantly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.