Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

My Father Is A Monster:i Feel The Guilt Of Covering Up For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Is A Monster:i Feel The Guilt Of Covering Up For Him (664 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Is A Monster:i Feel The Guilt Of Covering Up For Him by Beke2020: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
The day I lost my mother five years ago was the worst day of my life. My world became black. I never thought I would be in such pain and hopelessness that I was. Why? Because she was my hero. She was my pillar. She was my best friend and everything.

My mother raised me up all by herself. Strong woman who died too early. She was diagnosed of cancer too late. She didn’t stand a chance,she gave up after a tough fight. At that time,I was left alone to the cold world. My grandmother is alive but she is old and poor. I has just finished my SSCE and my grandmother had no means to send me to the university.

Against my wishes,I had to go and live with my father who abandoned us more than sixteen years ago. Yes,my father threw my mother out when I was just one year old. They were married for less than two years. He beat her until he drove her away. Since then,he had married two other women whom he has also divorced. He currently .......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-father-is-a-monsteri-feel-the-guilt-of-covering-up-for-him/

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Monster:i Feel The Guilt Of Covering Up For Him by zinnydan(f): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
I love my daddy and nothing can change that,sometimes in life we need to take difficult decisions
Re: My Father Is A Monster:i Feel The Guilt Of Covering Up For Him by Samuelgr8: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
cool cool cool
zinnydan:
I love my daddy and nothing can change that,sometimes in life we need to take difficult decisions

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Monster:i Feel The Guilt Of Covering Up For Him by chiommy123(f): 3:50am On Aug 24, 2018
Theres nothing like growing up with both parents. You understand what a real family is. Parents should be careful in their marriage decisions and know that it affects their children alot
Re: My Father Is A Monster:i Feel The Guilt Of Covering Up For Him by Beke2020: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And Fresh / Why Many Ladies Will Not Give Birth.. / Millionaire Witch Doctor Arrested By Police, 130 Id Cards, Cars Recovered (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.