Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

My Experience With GH Ashewo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With GH Ashewo (8094 Views)

Meet Busty GH, The Woman With The Biggest Bréast In Africa (photos) / Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... / I Had Sex With One Ashewo Last Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With GH Ashewo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2018
IntrovertedK:
madam, why are you disappointed? Because i can't let ordinary Ghanaian use my semen? Hun

I am disappointed because you bleeped an ashawo.
Re: My Experience With GH Ashewo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am disappointed because you bleeped an ashawo.
lol. Buh we've bn f**king un-official Ashewo since time imemmorial now. All those our used gf(s). Or have you ever seen a man who can boast of a first hand GF(or let's say wife)? Hun

And also, you don't want me to f**k Ashewo yet you won't reply my mail. undecided even asked me to confess here on NL.

You better save our future now and reply quick quick. cool
Re: My Experience With GH Ashewo by 1Sharon(f): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
IntrovertedK:
who knows. Rumour has it that they (in Nigeria though) sell it to the highest bidder (Ritualist) who needs it. Buh i never can tell what these people here do with theirs. Good or Evil, whichever come first, protection first. As a Nigerian, it would be such a big shame on me if it's ordinary Ghanaian that used my semen for ritual. Kolewerk.

Chai...Ghanaians have suffered. Why call them ordinary. Ghanaians are much nicer ppl than Nigerians tho..

Anyway was the girl pretty?
Re: My Experience With GH Ashewo by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
1Sharon:

Chai...Ghanaians have suffered. Why call them ordinary. Ghanaians are much nicer ppl than Nigerians tho..

Anyway was the girl pretty?
Hmmm. Ghanaians are reknown stupid creature. Irrespective of who they are, stupidity is a must for them. It is that stupidity they call peace.

And regards your last paragraph. "It is easy to come by an anaconda taking a walk than meeting a beautiful Ghanaian."

only about 1% of them can be refer to as 'beautiful'.

Buh if you are talking big ass and banging (every mans dream) body. They are in. Only to ruin all with their ugly face.
Re: My Experience With GH Ashewo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
lol. Buh we've bn f**king un-official Ashewo since time imemmorial now. All those our used gf(s). Or have you ever seen a man who can boast of a first hand GF(or let's say wife)? Hun

And also, you don't want me to f**k Ashewo yet you won't reply my mail. undecided even asked me to confess here on NL.

You better save our future now and reply quick quick. cool

Not me and you. Thank you.
What do you want again? Advice? I don't have any to give.
Re: My Experience With GH Ashewo by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not me and you. Thank you.
What do you want again? Advice? I don't have any to give.
Durr. Whatever. Carry your wahala commot for my face abeg. Mtcheew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? / Man And Lady Performs Sexual Act On Stage Live, Spark Outrage / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.