Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,418 members, 7,864,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict (51905 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by pointstores(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ohh
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
If we dig deep on this issue we will eventually find out dat this guy never mentioned marriage one day to this lady and automatically she is a side chick,,,, but spar and cizzlar and all d shopping mall will b giving her high hopes while shopping together

While her friend is assuming they are boyfriending and girlfriending.... Not knowing she is just sidechicking

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
sorry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by jtwest(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

There's nothing bad about that advice. You men have made it so difficult for women to love.

Back to topic

There are two sides of a story
The babe should better get over it ASAP. This one is married already, no need wasting tears on him. And by the way, how can she not even know she was the side chick in over a year of dating. There must have been signs and signals.
I'm really disappointed in her

It's called Flirtationship ma grin grin grin, in between friendzone and relationship angry ; very difficult to know, maybe u........ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by omooba969(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
see as his follow mumu take they applaud am.

Chai! this is why I jubilate each time they are fed poison or their manhood cut off by their supposed wife due to infedility.
me, pity a dead cheating manwhòre?God forbid.

sooner than later,his cheating corpse or manhood will be landed in hospital.grin

tell your gf to brace up,God has something better for her.

Though we detest injustice but this is not one of the characteristics of Libra. grin
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Bigdeeee: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
[s]Omg, see the igbo names izekhapiadichukwendikwu grin. Later Igbo Amaka Potopoto people will be telling their usual lies claiming their evil men don’t treat their women like sewage and doormats. No wonder igbo girls keep rushing to marry men from other tribes. Sad![/s]

I was going to post this, but i changed my mind - don’t even know why cheesy! Best wishes to all the heartbroken ones. May you find comfort and succor that will make you forget the pain of your heartbreak.
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by author1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
if u die bcoz of a boy i bet it with u many wil com ur burial ceremony come eat jollof rice. learn how to ignore
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by eniorisha(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
For ladies, d secret of getting commitment DT work d most is closing your legs against all guys, make yourself scarce & so expensive & be financially independent. Don't gv us guys too much attention till d wedding night... Try these & see Suitors rushing u to make up your mind fast.

People appreciate money & other precious valuables because they are scarce. Anything one gets cheap & readily available has no value. Ladies, be wiser!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Aystarz: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Stallion93:
grin Unfortunately her ticket outta poverty made a different choice. These Naija girls and marriage sef, why won't u be in the ED when u put your future, destiny, Heart, mind, spirit, soul and Ghost inside The crouch of a Man?

Na lack of inner resources my brother. Some people just have little else going on in their lives other than the vain stuff they call relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
This is kasa nama tura
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Kingjames(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
na dem dey rush us koh...na the girl dey rush hospital ni#mtchew
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by omooba969(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
breathcutter:
Well some guys are just heartless and deceitful...
Any nigger** they tries the sh1t my my sister will hear from me when everything has calmed down... Maybe in ten years, you must hear from me

Absolute nonsense, you need to stop riding on emotions - it often kills.

My 2kobo. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by nattyGENT: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Did she confirm from his guy? If true then let check herself well, she may be her problem before it repeat in her next relationship.
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Stallion93(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Aystarz:

Na lack of inner resources my brother. Some people just have little else going on in their lives other than the vain stuff they call relationship.
Ah swear

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by benjanny(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
ezigbo nsogbu di
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
I do not know the full story but it amazes me how people deliberately inflict hurt and heartbreak on others...

Mistakes can be apologized for, but a deliberate act to hurt people and bragging about it to their face because they will find out , most times doesn't end well for the culprit.

I think men and women should really begin to ask some critical questions, what do I really want to achieve with all this How does hurting another person better my life?

Wat if I meet this person I have hurt tomorrow? Wat if my children meet them tomorrow?

My people say " mefo maka mmeko"

It may sound funny to laugh and jest about but people are watching and learning.....

If it's for revenge, you can always walk away and leave vengeance to God and maybe karma

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by omooba969(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
omotolly22:
no matter how a lady character is bad, guys pls tell her if your no longer interested, instead of committing such a wicked act

Is it that easy to tell a lady I ain't doing no more? How many of you women can handle rejection well?

Turning down your offer for a relationship sef, una go crumble talk less of saying - I am no longer interested.

Now you see what men endure when you lot do the same. grin

Abeg shift. cool
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Tinalex(f): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
I don't know why some girls sabi put their pussy where their heart is Most men don't so why should you. The funniest thing this kinda girls can form loyalty ehnnn...Pele inugo
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by PreciousBro: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
lol e reach hospital matter ? Kai whose heart needs treatment now, one is in a church, functioning on a heartfelt matter and the other is in a hospital ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by tdjubemi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
This is wickedness jorr. If her character was really the problem, I don't think the relationship would have passed 2 months, but behold it was one year plus. The woman should take heart and I'm already pitying the girl he married cause he'll hurt her too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
omotolly22:
no matter how a lady character is bad,guys pls tell her if your no longer interested,intend of committing such a wicked act

We won't tell them so that they can keep fooling themselves all over the place because of common penis.
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by iamdapsyj(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
see as his follow mumu take they applaud am.

Chai! this is why I jubilate each time they are fed poison or their manhood cut off by their supposed wife due to infedility.
me,pity a dead cheating manwhòre?God forbid.

sooner than later,his cheating corpse or manhood will be landed in hospital.grin

tell your gf to brace up,God has something better for her.

I think your experience with men in relationships must have been distasteful because topics like this makes you go berserk....it is well!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Preshy561(f): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
omooba969:

Though we detest injustice but this is not one of the characteristics of Libra. grin
hehehe.gringrin
I know right.
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Preshy561(f): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

See ur blind advice... That girl has no character.... She is good in bed but not good as a wife.... I love dat dude.... We aren't blind as guys

We laugh, joke, Bleep, but deep inside us we know this is not a house wife or dis is a hux wife
the same way I laugh when your pricks are being sliced like bread.grin
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by jakandeola(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:

the same way I laugh when your pricks are being sliced like bread.grin
stop dis
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Jman06(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

There's nothing bad about that advice. You men have made it so difficult for women to love.

Back to topic

There are two sides of a story
The babe should better get over it ASAP. This one is married already, no need wasting tears on him. And by the way, how can she not even know she was the side chick in over a year of dating. There must have been signs and signals.
I'm really disappointed in her
And you women are angels abi Oh! I forgot, guys are the ones that deserve all the hurts in this life! They have no emotions after all, so ladies are free to use and dump them after finishing all his money, energy and everything.

@topic, the bros must have seen that the lady in question isn't a wife material, so he went for someone better. God bless his new home!
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by neonly: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
soundforce:

She just told everyone who she is. A cheat n unstable lady.they pursue guys at a time n end up with no man to marry.

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by ceejay80s(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
chiommy123:
Its not easy for her I understand but she has to move on. As for that guy he will regret his actions if the fault is not from her.
see, don't blame the guy ,he has his reasons, I once had a girlfriend who sleeps with 3 of my neighbours and more guys outside my street and I didn't know until I caught her, she liesca lot, I just had to let go and I saw a better and more beautiful girl, the worst part was that all those guys are irresponsible, one sells and smokes Indian hemp,

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Bakrabas: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
The water that's meant for you will never pass you by.
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by omotolly22(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
omooba969:

Is it that easy to tell a lady I ain't doing no more? How many of you women can handle rejection well?

Turning down your offer for a relationship sef, una go crumble talk less of saying - Ino am no longer interested.

Now you see what men endure when you lot do the same. grin

Abeg shift. cool
at least no matter what I will still get over it ,it might hurt ,but waiting till wedding is bad, any man that tries that with me ,I will do 40 days dry fasting on your head,that is wickedness abeg
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by omooba969(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
omotolly22:
at least no matter what I will still get over it ,it might hurt ,but waiting till wedding is bad, any man that tries that with me ,I will do 40 days dry fasting on your head,that is wickedness abeg

Nothing dey happen jare. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by chiommy123(f): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
ceejay80s:

see, don't blame the guy ,he has his reasons, I once had a girlfriend who sleeps with 3 of my neighbours and more guys outside my street and I didn't know until I caught her, she liesca lot, I just had to let go and I saw a better and more beautiful girl, the worst part was that all those guys are irresponsible, one sells and smokes Indian hemp,
pls check my comment again. That's why I said if its not her fault. BTW he should have told her and not that shock he gave her. Honestly its wrong. Let's be truthful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / She Has Gone Worst / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.