Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict (51898 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Seandisputed(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2018
chiommy123:
Its not easy for her I understand but she has to move on. As for that guy he will regret his actions if the fault is not from her.
And do you know if it was karma playing out now.

Don't be too quick to jump into conclusion
Have a blessed Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by chiommy123(f): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Seandisputed:

And do you know if it was karma playing out now.

Don't be too quick to jump into conclusion
Have a blessed Sunday.
that's why I said if its not her fault. Check my comment. Tnx have a blessed day too.
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by ecstasy357(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Fierce11:
I have nothing to say.. But I'm gonna say this:
WE MEN ARE SCUMS, AFTERALL

Bros, calm down. You saw one side of the story, and then you passed a judgement.

I've seen girls that have done worse. I knew a girl with a bf, a bestie and a guy that she's attracted to. What these three guys have in common other than knowing the same girl is that they all have intimate access to her body.

So bros, pls calm down. People are scum not just guys but both sex.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by ecstasy357(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

There's nothing bad about that advice. You men have made it so difficult for women to love.

Back to topic

There are two sides of a story
The babe should better get over it ASAP. This one is married already, no need wasting tears on him. And by the way, how can she not even know she was the side chick in over a year of dating. There must have been signs and signals.
I'm really disappointed in her

Both sex have made it difficult to love. That's why I'm sticking to just friends.

And yes, there will always be two sides to every story. Let her check herself well before rushing to the hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by ecstasy357(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
see as his follow mumu take they applaud am.

Chai! this is why I jubilate each time they are fed poison or their manhood cut off by their supposed wife due to infedility.
me,pity a dead cheating manwhòre?God forbid.

sooner than later,his cheating corpse or manhood will be landed in hospital.grin

tell your gf to brace up,God has something better for her.

embarassed
What is your real name? You sound like a white okpokpite
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Wetin I wan talk sef... Nigerian men have made falling wholeheartedly in love an herculean task! I pity the lady sha
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by blackaxe78: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
She is even lucky

Would have used her for money rituals to marry my new wife.

Dude must be kind

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by breathcutter(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Well some guys are just heartless and deceitful...
Any nigger** they tries the sh1t my my sister will hear from me when everything has calmed down... Maybe in ten years, you must hear from me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
It's unfortunate some ladies keep meeting the wrong set of men undecided
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by StarUp: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:
She is even lucky

Would have used her for money rituals to marry my new wife.

Dude must be kind

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Putin1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
ClixMaster:
Someone just posted on Facebook how her friend was rushed to the hospital after hearing her boyfriend is getting married to another lady. cry

Sad cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by megareal: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Happened to one Aunty like that. But she didn't take it lying down. The guy died 2months into the marriage. It was rumoured she was responsible. She had invested 8 years of her life with him only for him to go get married without even informing her. She found out the morning of the wedding.

Shit happens.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
I wonder why people find it hard to be honest about some stuffs.

Especially stuffs that wouldn't necessarily stay secret
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Stallion93(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin Unfortunately her ticket outta poverty made a different choice. These Naija girls and marriage sef, why won't u be in the ED when u put your future, destiny, Heart, mind, spirit, soul and Ghost inside The crotch of a Man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Stallion93(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:

Chai! this is why I jubilate each time they are fed poison or their manhood cut off by their supposed wife due to infedility.

sooner than later,his cheating corpse or manhood will be landed in hospital.grin

grin Thank God I've made up my mind to marry a white, Pink poosie Pretty Caucasus. Just see what A woman like u has in mind just because U miss marriage. God Forbid!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Naza25: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why are people this heartless? How can you give someone high hopes and dreams only to dash it without any remorse? This is wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Tonimordred(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Me n u ege....1 on 1 ege

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by chiwizzy123: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Love ❤️ is blind.... Its open when you been cheated on
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
NobleRomm:
See that first comment;
it is good to stand in a relationship wit one leg in one leg out.

See bad advice.
and the guy was in a relationship one leg in one leg out... they are complaining
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by dingbang(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
If you like stand in tons of relationships, if the men don't wana marry you, you can't do a shittt about it. It all depends on your character.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by omotolly22(f): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
no matter how a lady character is bad,guys pls tell her if your no longer interested,intend of committing such a wicked act

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Immarocks(f): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
I would have been In d same situation some years back simply because I didn't want to marry after 3 month of meeting dis guy ....well he got married n now his on my neck...telling bulls hit of how he made d biggest mistake of his life for not waiting for me after my service as I suggested back then and I keep asking myself if he was forced. to choose and Mary the other lady? coming back now for me to do what exactly undo the vow he took before God? he made his bed let him lay on it, what if I had married him in a haste ...he will still go out to another girl telling her he made a mistake not waiting to know me better? most people are unhappy in their marriage today for now having conviction of the commitment they are getting into ... thing is that young lady should thank God n move on cuz God might just have saved her from something bad or more heart breaks in the future in an unhappy marriage ....

Advice.... marriage is like a prison.... take your time and choose the partner to want to spend life with in d prison as soulmate not roommate...

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by udemzyudex(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
I believe she saw the sign but didn't take action, she allowed love be cloud her sense of reasoning.

There is always a sign that something is not right but a lot of people always turn a blind eye towards it and end up getting hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by omooba969(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Renault:

See stupidity at the highest order, you better go and gather sense cos I see you don't have any

Biko shed light on what you're offering the girls here... please do b4 I roast ya left yansh. grin
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by SexTin(f): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Happy Landing, Maybe U Nt Respectful Or Something, Dnt Really Knw, Or He Don Chop Wella, So Tey, He Don Tire, Kai, Pusay Have Suffer grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:

See ur blind advice... That girl has no character.... She is good in bed but not good as a wife.... I love dat dude.... We aren't blind as guys

We laugh, joke, Bleep, but deep inside us we know this is not a house wife or dis is a hux wife

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by DECLAN2015(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Seunnzy:
Being heartbroken can make u watch TV for 4 hours without volume..u already have the sound in ur head
.na so
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by omooba969(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

There's nothing bad about that advice. You men have made it so difficult for women to love.

Back to topic

There are two sides of a story
The babe should better get over it ASAP. This one is married already, no need wasting tears on him. And by the way, how can she not even know she was the side chick in over a year of dating. There must have been signs and signals.
I'm really disappointed in her

Everything is bad about the advice coz that's why we have this post here in the first place. More so, to mention that men have made it difficult for girls to love is never a justification for double-dating. Cheating is cheating , no matter how you try to garnish it.

It is bad & wrong, the earlier you renew your mind the better.

My 2kobo. cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by mickeymimi: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
sad... she was a side chick ....when she thought she was the fiancee....not fair on her .... embarassed

he shld have let her go earlier ......as soon as he made up his mind to marry the other lady ......and he was even cheating on wifey b4 they got married......
how will he feel if a lady does that to him......he is not a nice man

I pray the lady heals and meet someone better.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
breathcutter:
Well some guys are just heartless and deceitful...
Any nigger** they tries the sh1t my my sister will hear from me when everything has calmed down... Maybe in ten years, you must hear from me
Story
U can do nothing
... If ur sister is welbehaved na men go day rush not dump her 24hours to wedding

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Soulsymbol99: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Seen a case wia a guy trained a gal in skool only 4 her 2 graduate n suddenly realized that she can't marry an illiterate undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / She Has Gone Worst / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.