Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict (51904 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Evince(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
original savage of today NL
Seunnzy:
Being heartbroken can make u watch TV for 4 hours without volume..u already have the sound in ur head

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Seunnzy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Moji12:
cheesy cheesy iv bn there, the feeling was horrific Infact quietly going crazy but it usually makes one stronger. Make she go home n cry abeg, she will b fine. Mtchew na today?
Ive been there too,in the exam hall,i knew the answers but couldnt write my friend who was beside me thought i didnt knw it so he opened his script for me i was looking at answers but still couldnt write
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
the same way I laugh when your pricks are being sliced like bread.grin
Jesus cold just enter my body as I read ur reply

I just pray I don't met u offline... Cus fear go grip me mere looking at u alone
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
the same way I laugh when your pricks are being sliced like bread.grin
Jesus cold just enter my body as I read ur reply

I just pray I don't met u offline... Cus fear go grip me mere looking at u alone
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by nnaeyes6: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Are these replies for real? So heartbreak is breaking of heart? With ur comments I rather stay alone that to go on transfer window.

All the free single guys and ladies say hi!
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Emmymarvel(m): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
ClixMaster:
Someone just posted on Facebook how her friend was rushed to the hospital after hearing her boyfriend is getting married to another lady. cry

Sad cry cry
only a stupid person ill be dating n seeing someone every week for over a year and not know he his planning a wedding

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by tollyboy5(m): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

There's nothing bad about that advice. You men have made it so difficult for women to love.

Back to topic

There are two sides of a story
The babe should better get over it ASAP. This one is married already, no need wasting tears on him. And by the way, how can she not even know she was the side chick in over a year of dating. There must have been signs and signals.
I'm really disappointed in her
I'm quoting you because e be like sey you get sense. what love do women expect from guys. they wont fall in love with humble hustler spending his last dime on them instead they'll find reasons to break up. follow G-guys, ballers then when the gentle hustler becomes wealthy you'll see idiot expressing true love. guys are not stupid they've seen a lot so they later marry who pleases them. trust me im not just typing from imagination. 80% of gals dey this category

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Popularity(m): 1:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Is that a big deal?
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by victorian(f): 2:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Ladies should realise every disappointment is a blessing.
Not every guy u date Is your God's given husband. And that's the truth. If your bf breaks up with u and marry another? Just be thanking God for not giving u the wrong man to marry. Likewsies guys too, if your gf breaks up with u? Simply thank God and move on.. Such lady is not your wife.
But humans will not understand how God works and the dynamics in ending up with your own rightful spouse.

The lady who is hospitalized will realise after some years down the lane, that God actually saved her from a miserable union with a man who is not her husband.
We shouldn't allow sentiments and emotions take over our reasoning. I know it's not easy going thru heartbreaks. But with the experience I had in the past, I realise afterwards my exs were not meant for me. None in the past was my true husband.
What we want and desire, may not be what's good for us on the long run. One could end up having a toxic marriage.
She should stop feeling sad, and broken. God truly saved her from marrying the wrong man. He was never hers, no matter how hard she tried.
Her own will come and it will be so easy and smooth. Her man will love her as she is, with all her supposedly flaws. That's the wonders of allowing God take control.

The man am with and married to, just came to me effortlessly, he was even more enthusiastic than me in the relationship. His enthusiasm and trust he had on me, gave me the strength to fall in love and trust again. He proposed after 4 months of dating and we got married on the 6month. We were on the verge of breaking through financially when it happened , and money, love and marriage came simultaneously, without anyone feeling the other is a leech.

So ladies just thank God, if your bf marries another. But also pray your own will locate u wherever u are and focus on making yourself better financially and other wise.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by sinceraconcept(m): 4:01am On Aug 27, 2018
Preshy561:
see as his follow mumu take they applaud am.

Chai! this is why I jubilate each time they are fed poison or their manhood cut off by their supposed wife due to infedility.
me,pity a dead cheating manwhòre?God forbid.

sooner than later,his cheating corpse or manhood will be landed in hospital.grin

tell your gf to brace up,God has something better for her.
are you not the same girls that fancy bad boys? what would a bad boy do than cheat and you're still complaining. let's hear word joor
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by sinceraconcept(m): 4:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

There's nothing bad about that advice. You men have made it so difficult for women to love.

Back to topic

There are two sides of a story
The babe should better get over it ASAP. This one is married already, no need wasting tears on him. And by the way, how can she not even know she was the side chick in over a year of dating. There must have been signs and signals.
I'm really disappointed in her
Nigerian girls are mostly gold diggers. maybe its due to poverty or because they are less intelligent than white girls but gold digging and looking for a ready made man is the root of such scenario
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by sinceraconcept(m): 4:11am On Aug 27, 2018
yettymuse:
Wetin I wan talk sef... Nigerian men have made falling wholeheartedly in love an herculean task! I pity the lady sha
who knows maybe she cheated on the guy.
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by sinceraconcept(m): 4:12am On Aug 27, 2018
breathcutter:
Well some guys are just heartless and deceitful...
Any nigger** they tries the sh1t my my sister will hear from me when everything has calmed down... Maybe in ten years, you must hear from me
what if your sis cheats on the guy
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Duru1(m): 4:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Preshy561:
see as his follow mumu take they applaud am.

Chai! this is why I jubilate each time they are fed poison or their manhood cut off by their supposed wife due to infedility.
me,pity a dead cheating manwhòre?God forbid.

sooner than later,his cheating corpse or manhood will be landed in hospital.grin

tell your gf to brace up,God has something better for her.

Are you this dull? When did boyfriend become husband? Even a husband can still get another wife. The catchy phrase in this post is "boyfriend".
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by funnyfun: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Seunnzy:
Being heartbroken can make u watch TV for 4 hours without volume..u already have the sound in ur head

Lolz
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Seunnzy(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2018
Crixina:
someone said it can make you press all your clothes only to realize the iron was plugged to a socket grin grin
A bad experience that is if u've been there
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Crixina(f): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Seunnzy:

A bad experience that is if u've been there
we all react differently to it. I must have trekked from Uyo to Calabar(Exaggeration) but you get the drift.
It's a place no one should be or be again as the case maybe.
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by DaddyNimo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
chiommy123:
hope you will be happy if that happens to your sister
my sister is married, she was good Enuf to be married, she wasn't just a gf material alone.
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by DaddyNimo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
victorian:
Ladies should realise every disappointment is a blessing.
Not every guy u date Is your God's given husband. And that's the truth. If your bf breaks up with u and marry another? Just be thanking God for not giving u the wrong man to marry. Likewsies guys too, if your gf breaks up with u? Simply thank God and move on.. Such lady is not your wife.
But humans will not understand how God works and the dynamics in ending up with your own rightful spouse.

The lady who is hospitalized will realise after some years down the lane, that God actually saved her from a miserable union with a man who is not her husband.
We shouldn't allow sentiments and emotions take over our reasoning. I know it's not easy going thru heartbreaks. But with the experience I had in the past, I realise afterwards my exs were not meant for me. None in the past was my true husband.
What we want and desire, may not be what's good for us on the long run. One could end up having a toxic marriage.
She should stop feeling sad, and broken. God truly saved her from marrying the wrong man. He was never hers, no matter how hard she tried.
Her own will come and it will be so easy and smooth. Her man will love her as she is, with all her supposedly flaws. That's the wonders of allowing God take control.

The man am with and married to, just came to me effortlessly, he was even more enthusiastic than me in the relationship. His enthusiasm and trust he had on me, gave me the strength to fall in love and trust again. He proposed after 4 months of dating and we got married on the 6month. We were on the verge of breaking through financially when it happened , and money, love and marriage came simultaneously, without anyone feeling the other is a leech.

So ladies just thank God, if your bf marries another. But also pray your own will locate u wherever u are and focus on making yourself better financially and other wise.
he proposed after only 4months and got married on the 6th month? your church no dey do marriage counseling?? for normal churches, the procedure is to inform the church at least 6months before the wedding, so as to start marriage classes. Just say the guy give u belle, una come rush marry, don't come Here sounding like u married an angel. just keep quiet and enjoy ur arranged forced marriage.
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by victorian(f): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
DaddyNimo:

he proposed after only 4months and got married on the 6th month? your church no dey do marriage counseling?? for normal churches, the procedure is to inform the church at least 6months before the wedding, so as to start marriage classes. Just say the guy give u belle, una come rush marry, don't come Here sounding like u married an angel. just keep quiet and enjoy ur arranged forced marriage.

Lol grin

Anyways I know someone will come up with a hate reply. Am not moved one bit.
Lol. Forced marriage indeed. cheesy
Jealousy will not kill you..

Trust me, I'm not the cause of your problems and loneliness in this life. Check within you, aranguntan. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Seunnzy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Crixina:
we all react differently to it. I must have trekked from Uyo to Calabar(Exaggeration) but you get the drift.
It's a place no one should be or be again as the case maybe.
Hope u have found happiness?
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by rosieluv(f): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
omotolly22:
no matter how a lady character is bad,guys pls tell her if your no longer interested,intend of committing such a wicked act
This is the right thing to do, tell her and then leave her instead of punishing her. Now how can she cope with such cruelty?
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by DaddyNimo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
victorian:

Lol grin

Anyways I know someone will come up with a hate reply. Am not moved one bit.
Lol. Forced marriage indeed. cheesy
Jealousy will not kill you..

Trust me, I'm not the cause of your problems and loneliness in this life. Check within you, aranguntan. grin
I don't expect a girl whose so desperate to get married so fast without marriage counseling to be moved. since you and ur hubby didn't do marriage counseling, u have no moral right to give anybody advice.
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Crixina(f): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Seunnzy:

Hope u have found happiness?
Now that's a tough question.
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Seunnzy(m): 2:22am On Aug 29, 2018
Crixina:
Now that's a tough question.
Dont mind me..i really hope u have

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Moji12(f): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Seunnzy:

Ive been there too,in the exam hall,i knew the answers but couldnt write my friend who was beside me thought i didnt knw it so he opened his script for me i was looking at answers but still couldnt write
cheesy cheesy this one is strong oo
Re: Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Humility017:

please stop this...it is between both sex.
my girl friend broke up with me few weeks ago...
I was really into her, love her with all sincerity and was even planning to get married to her come next year.
I made sure she never lack anything.
but she still left me probably owning to the reason she want someone richer.
I still feel pained but I won't let it affect my next relationship. I will love even much more better and treat my queen right.

should everyone choose to let their past experience change them...the world will be filled with so much mistrust and less love.

I'm so sorry to learn about this. Believe me I have been through heartache from breakup so I know how much u hurt. Hope you're moving on fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / She Has Gone Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.