Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" (38617 Views)

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work / Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' / Marriage Doesn’t Work, Just Have A Child - Timaya Advises Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
He should speak for himself and not generalizing things grin for so many it is heaven on earth cool

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Lorenzop: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
xtervaganza:
He's right. I wish I never got married and more than 70% of married men feel the same way
Lol, stop wishing.. Just quit OK....since you can't handle it
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by SEONaijaExpert: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Reading the comments and the one from their mentor, it's obvious this generation is scam.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Oreofepeters: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
mytime24:
See them baby papa's undecided
Giving advice to fellow men to b like them embarassed

What a shame
You aren't bad at all, can we be intimate friends?
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Uchemus(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
very stupid advice

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by barnaby04(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Marriage is overrated in Nigeria which is the reason why a lot collapses very often
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
When you have a lot of feminist and ladies with fake and ungodly living.. Why marry?.. His opinion thou!

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by wisino1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
The truth is that 80 percent of our girls lacks what it takes to make a marriage work and also we are breeding the next generation of 3D girls so in a decade time if care is not taken the marriage institution will be gone and when that happen be rest assured that Sodom and Gomorrah will be a child play

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Daeylar(f): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmm,
Everyone here agreeing with timaya, either with posts or through likes/shares, shouldn't be among those who will later post comments here shaming and insulting babymamas or like and/or share such kind of comments towards babymamas

2 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by mickeymimi: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
and some pple will take the advice serious .......that is someone s role model.....

if your marriage is not working ...u need to check yourself before blaming ur spouse..
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by thaoriginator: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
shockedshockedshocked

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by McTobe(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
YOUR BRAIN IS TOGETHER
tstx:
it only works if both parties wants it to work..

see my signature
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Saintsammurai(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
xtervaganza:
He's right. I wish I never got married and more than 70% of married men feel the same way
This statement got me..

Well it shall be well with you..
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by lastempero: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Timaya don't try that with any babe from my town ooo, u must pay bride price to own the babe if not
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
He is saying the truth, the institution called marriage is on its lst breath, everyone wants freedom, and marriage requires the opposite of freedom which is sacrifice.

cc Bantino

2 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by molas02: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
even for baby mama na dem go still rush us
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by AmazingELixir: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Timaya is hardly in any position to give advice on marital matters, he sure doesn't have the temperament to sustain a marital relationship
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
I don't blame him. I blame the ladies that are to loose to throw themselves at a man because he has money or he is a celebrity. If you are a Christian or you uphold good morals, please do not heed to this advice. Thank you.

What about Muslims and traditionalists? undecided
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
AmazingELixir:
Timaya is hardly in any position to give advice on marital matters, he sure doesn't have the temperament to sustain a marital relationship

So he can't express his opinion again right?
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by 2ruborn9ja(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
I like this guy.......Correct brova wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by NairaMaster1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shortyy:
SMH look at what a so called respected celebrity is vomiting from his mouth? Marriage is not for everyone. Don't discourage people from getting married just cuz you are not mentally mature to get married.
I'll get married someday, when I'm ready and with someone who understands me. Not just love, love isn't enough.

I'm so disappointed with you Timaya.

Terrible my sister. Nigeria is turning to something else with all these irresponsible yeyebrities.

Omotola is married for over 20years. Queen is married, Mercy, Tuface, Debanj etc
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by 2ruborn9ja(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
I tire oooo
omooba969:

So he can't express his opinion again right?
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by uniqUN(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
I swear, shoutouts to all the married couples out there- happy or broken. As long as you are married or was even strong enough to get married before. TWALE!!!
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Dholyboy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
Typing...

BTW Timaya I dey reason with you..

How man go agree to settle with one puna all the days of his life.. Shooooo!!! grin

D essence of marriage is to make babies, if you can do that outside marriage... Best!!!

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
lastempero:
Timaya don't try that with any babe from my town ooo, u must pay bride price to own the babe if not

It's all about the PRICE. undecided

Nonsense! cool
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by writeprof(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
It's the generation- children- produced by those of them with this mindset that I pity. This warp view of getting children from different women is a strong demonic attempt to destroy the African values attached to marriage.
I can't imagine the society peopled only by the children of this Timaya and his likes... It will be a kingdom of man eat man.
MAY GOD HELP THOSE WHO SEE THEM AS MENTORS!
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by wink2015(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
cassidy1996:
bad advice

You right! That is really a BAD ADVICE!

What moral value is the like of TIMAYA impacting on society and familyhood.

What moral value can he use his music to teach or correct the Nigerian society.

EGBERIPAPA 1 OF BAYELSA aka PLANTAIN BOY!

Plantain boy that is a BAAAAAAAAD Advise!

YOU ARE NOT A ROLE MODEL!

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by MYHUBBY: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
marriage doesn't work? does it mean he came from a broken home?
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
mickeymimi:
and some pple will take the advice serious .......that is someone s role model.....

if your marriage is not working ...u need to check yourself before blaming ur spouse..

At this stage, it's always a blame game u know - no point checking oneself no matter how reasonable it might seem.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Women are just defending marriage up and down as if their lives depend on it.

6 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Bantino(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
He is saying the truth, the institution called marriage is on its lst breath, everyone wants freedom, and marriage requires the opposite of freedom which is sacrifice.

cc Bantino

Exactly what marriage is, or requires; sacrifice! But not the sacrifice of domestic abuse etc

There are still people who are willing to sacrifice in the right way by amending and adjusting their life styles to accommodate their partners and make marriage work. Most people are getting married for the wrong reasons, and some have wrong perceptions of what a marriage should be like.

That someone's marriage failed doesn't mean that all marriages are bound to fail..

It's not a bed of roses though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House / Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.