Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" (38612 Views)

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work / Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' / Marriage Doesn’t Work, Just Have A Child - Timaya Advises Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by mailemy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
From my side,without paying a pride price,the child is not yours.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shortyy:
SMH look at what a so called respected celebrity is vomiting from his mouth? Marriage is not for everyone. Don't discourage people from getting married just cuz you are not mentally mature to get married.
I'll get married someday, when I'm ready and with someone who understands me. Not just love, love isn't enough.

I'm so disappointed with you Timaya.

I'm so disappointed in you.

U gerrit? Biko, do the right thing. cool
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by anjilgreat(f): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
jbreezy:
Honestly, itz jst hard to find a naija woman who will love yu unconditionally for wu yu are...american/ british women av different mentality tho...for me, itz either foreign woman or no marriage

Marriage needs two committed people who truly love each other to make it work. Don't worry at the right time, God will give you a wife that will love u unconditionally and vice versa.

Marriage is not all about foreign women or men. Do you know that Africans, esp. Nigerians have greater commitment to marriage than their foreign counterparts. This is one reason why most women will prefer to stay in an abusive marriage for the sake of their children, for the sake of how far they have come with their husbands and for other reasons.

On the other hand, most of the foreign women will not even think twice to divorce their husbands and you know that divorce favours women abroad.

My advice, marriage is one of the best gifts God has given to human. Wait and pray for the right spouse that will complement you and help you to fulfill your purpose on earth, be it Nigerian or foreign that will truly love u for who u are and not what u have.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
xtervaganza:
He's right. I wish I never got married and more than 70% of married men feel the same way

Wondering how you arrived at that figure. undecided

Speak for yasef breh. cool
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by megareal: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
And some mo.rrons here will believe and support him in totality. This generation has more psychologically retar.. ded humans than any generation ever.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
mailemy:

It only applies to men from your fvcking side...dummy. cool
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by anjilgreat(f): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
mailemy:

Interesting! Pls which side of Nigeria are you from?. This is how it should be.

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
anjilgreat:

Marriage needs two committed people who truly love each other to make it work. Don't worry at the right time, God will give you a wife that will love u unconditionally and vice versa.

Marriage is not all about foreign women or men. Do you know that Africans, esp. Nigerians have greater commitment to marriage than their foreign counterparts. This is one reason why most women will prefer to stay in an abusive marriage for the sake of their children, for the sake of how far they have come with their husbands and for other reasons.

On the other hand, most of the foreign women will not even think twice to divorce their husbands and you know that divorce favours women abroad.

My advice, marriage is one of the best gifts God has given to human. Wait and pray for the right spouse that will complement you and help you to fulfill your purpose on earth, be it Nigerian or foreign that will truly love u for who u are and not what u have.

Special Adviser. grin
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by shollyshine(m): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
marriage works broh when you get the right partner...

2 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Bluefish7(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
See opportunity for all this wild animal boys to devour and download bastard's for the nation....
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
anjilgreat:

very sad and not enviable. The reason a lot of women are rooted to a SITUATIONSHIP in the name of marriage is because of the patriarchal society they've found themselves and a whole lot cannot leave their PROVIDERS.

Have you asked yourself why the rate of divorce amongst Nigerians living abroad is lower compared to Nigerians living in Nigeria The system resets their archaic cultural values and makes them sit tight! Changes their misogynist being and brings reality to their doorstep.

Truth is, it's quite hard in this mad clime to have a 'forever happy after' without the usual appearance keeping. Kudos to the few ones that are GENUINELY and HAPPILY married in this COUNTRY. to the rest, the Lord is una strength!

3 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Assassin101: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
seriously?

are you sure you're a female as your moniker shows?

I see you're a potential baby mama

kmcutez:
Very good advice.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by allaboutobed(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kimsokrates:
I don't really blame timaya for making this statement.I blame the prevalence of cheating in most marriage.Prominence of cheating in marriage institutions is what most of this"no marriage"proponent adduce when defending their decision not to get married.
Moreover, finding the right partner these days is beginning to look like an arduous task.But I don't subscribe to babymamaism.If you end up settling down with the right person,I don't see why the marriage won't stand the test of time
nice talk
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by valuedammy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
xtervaganza:
He's right. I wish I never got married and more than 70% of married men feel the same way
Seriously same here, women wants are insatiable.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
mailemy:

anjilgreat:

Interesting! Pls which side of Nigeria are you from?. This is how it should be.

@anjilgreat - you have no moral compass to side with the idea of denying either of the parents rights over their kids.

People like you ride on emotions, which is sad! cool
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by iretyy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ummm!,i think Timaya did not have sister,who will marry those girls you left unmarried after leaving them'''After one'"
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by amethystnnty1: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Waakanda:
Very wrong advice bro undecided ... As for me, I'm enjoying my marriage like 'kilode' cheesy

Post Purchase Rationalization?
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by GOFRONT(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
I hope if u catch another guy bleeping your babymama, u nor go Vex timaya
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shortyy:
SMH look at what a so called respected celebrity is vomiting from his mouth? Marriage is not for everyone. Don't discourage people from getting married just cuz you are not mentally mature to get married.
I'll get married someday, when I'm ready and with someone who understands me. Not just love, love isn't enough.

I'm so disappointed in you Timaya.

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
GOFRONT:
I hope if u catch another guy bleeping your babymama, u nor go Vex timaya

Can't you decipher that's what has probably happened, he's aware he's being recorded & baby mama would see the video.

U gerrit now? grin
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by spiritedtete: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
xtervaganza:

70%...? Oga??

That means me I dey 30% be that.

You are a man... And should actually have control over your home. Except you pick the wrong woman... Or you lack leadership quality.

Reason I can never allow my children to marry from a single parent.

For me marriage still remain a bliss... Despite my imperfections.

By the way no Alfa male will beret marriage. none!
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Ugosample(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
xtervaganza:

its mostly women that are kicking and lambasting anyone who talk a against marriage
And you know why that is so grin grin

Marriage is overrated, and that's the TRUTH
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
xtervaganza:

valuedammy:

Seriously same here, women wants are insatiable.

These are examples of men in marriage, drowning & crying for help. cry

I want to believe your wives are hurting as well. sad

My advice for you both is to approach the throne of grace & ask God to give you peace in your heart - He will turn up & do it. cool
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by blaqroy: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Will Eze nuunuu follow his step?
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by anjilgreat(f): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
omooba969:

@anjilgreat - you have no moral compass to side with the idea of denying either of the parents rights over their kids.

People like you ride on emotions, which is sad! cool

I do not ride on emotions. I speak on the side of morality. Do you know that the main reason why this issue of baby mama thrives is because most men still have complete access to their children and lay claim to them conveniently.

The society in time past used to frown at the issue of having children out of wedlock but what do we have now? the society has started embracing it and you can imagine a so-called celebrity who is suppose to be a role model to young ones advising another to do same.

I don't blame them or those supporting his view of having children outside wedlock, I blame these lady's that have lost their moral values and prefer having children for these so-called called celebrities because of financial gains and fame.

BTW, I wonder how you'll feel if your sisters or children become baby mamas. You are entitled to your views and I expect you to respect my opinion. Stay blessed.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
spiritedtete:

70%...? Oga??

That means me I dey 30% be that.

You are a man... And should actually have control over your home. Except you pick the wrong woman... Or you lack leadership quality.

Reason I can never allow my children to marry from a single parent.

For me marriage still remain a bliss... Despite my imperfections.

By the way no Alfa male will beret marriage. none!

That's another cross road Baba, which way forward?

Should any of your kids bring home whom they love dearly but from a broken home, it means kasala's loading... grin
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by millionboi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
I don't blame him. I blame the ladies that are to loose to throw themselves at a man because he has money or he is a celebrity. If you are a Christian or you uphold good morals, please do not heed to this advice. Thank you.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
see dem
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yes na rubbish for person wey get plenty money.

Why person go get plenty money come dey fvck only one toto? Check am, e no make sense na.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by spiritedtete: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
omooba969:

That's another cross road Baba, which way forward?

Should any of your kids bring home whom they love dearly but who's from a broken home, it means kasala's loading... grin

Shaping their growing up depends on me... And the philosophy which they will learn all on me.

So when they grow up... They won't depart from it...

I learnt and grew up through a wise father... HIs wisdom was a miracle... And he gave me a gift of powerful imagination.

That has sharpen my world. And now I see beyond the eyes
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by millionboi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
shollyshine:
marriage works broh when you get the right partner...
datz it.......unlike d days our mothers,now all this slay Queens are after wat thy can benefit.

No sacrifice from both party.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by phemmyfour: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shortyy:

I'm so disappointed in you Timaya.

Women! Always love to be at the receiving end. Always looking for someone to understand them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ / Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram / Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.