Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses (83334 Views)

'I Killed Bob Marley' - Ex-cia Agent Makes Shocking Confession 37 Years After Hi / “I Killed Bob Marley” – Ex-cia Agent / CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by JuanDeDios: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ishilove:
Smh. Can Nairaland get crappier than this?
Don't underestimate the capacity of people - and forums! - for crappiness!

2 Likes

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by fk001(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Arondizuogu:

they do not worship, rather they are rastafarians who worship Emperor Haile Selassie!! Bob was also a member..

Who is that emperor where is he from?
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
They all come to confess when death comes knocking. angry

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by ogtavia(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Waakanda:
If this is true, then Bob's children and their generations to come should get ready for a roller coaster cos it's financially cloudy right now; it's about to rain cheesy

Financially cloudy........I like this..

2 Likes

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by webbro007(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
jah bless,
u can kill d messenger but not d message, for every truth crushed to earth will rise again
forever Bob Marley lives, is songs will continues to cut across generations, Rastafarian is not a culture, but a religion
jarastafarian bless Marley even in grave
Bob Marley forever,still on d redemption things.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by israelmao(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
His spirit couldn't cease haunting you till you confessed.

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Don't underestimate the capacity of people - and forums! - for crappiness!
It seems I have been doing this. Seriously
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by easyelliot(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
My Jamaican friend told me this years ago. Young uns dont realise how powerful Bob was back then, he was more than what he smoked and who he slept with.

His music was a weapon that scared many. Powerful white men with resources have always gotten away with a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by wink2015(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
In coming years another ex-cia will confess he killed Chief MKO Abiola and General Sani Abacha.

STORY THAT TOUCH!

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Ugosample(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:

No matter how hard black people try to pleas the white dey will never love or like blacks

The question should be...

Why try to please "them" in the first place?

Let's do our thing and forget others
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by ollah2: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
musicwriter:
If you represent black interest you're always going to be a target by western establishment who think they should be the one running the affairs of the earth. How to convince us that this is not a conspiracy theory is another problem.

Exactly. Same thing happened to Tupac, Biggie was only a victim of circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by TadM: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
the real reason they killed gadafi , them never still tell us. AMERICAN'S
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by MENTORCH(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
I dunno if this guy killed bob Marley but I know bob Marley was killed. The same way Fela, 2pac, Michael Jackson were all killed.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
fk001:

According to the conspiracy theory, Oxley used faked press credentials to gain access to Bob Marley at his Blue Mountain retreat; introducing himself as a famous photographer working for the New York Times, and gave Bob Marley a gift.

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘

“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

Ganja smokers will not be happy with this news embarassed

I don't know why they worship Bob Marley.

CIA have been assassinating innocent people since time immemorial.

This is inhumane and unjust

Anytime a real icon is martyred, a cult of beliefs he lived by, pays homage and recite his name, that is worship. Same with Jesus, Mohammed, Budha, Bob Marley, Time Machine etc.

It is the 'Worship Program' on the DNA of humans, it is always activated by extreme stupidity. grin
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by fk001(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
TimeMachine:

Anytime a real icon is martyred, a cult of beliefs he lived by, pays homage and recite his name, that is worship. Same with Jesus, Mohammed, Budha, Bob Marley, Time Machine etc.

It is the 'Worship Program' on the DNA of humans, it is always activated by extreme stupidity. grin

Who is time machine?

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by NYPD: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Fake News
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nobody bothered to verify this information. Cancer is not contagious!
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
fk001:

Who is time machine?

Identity of Entity Avatar.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by jared007: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
GengisKhan:
Rather interesting. That's why most people who are overwhelmed with the enormity of their insignificance in the grander scheme of things, as opposed to the shadowy happenings of the real world in which they play almost no role at all and much of which goes over their heads, console themselves with the concept of a 'judgement day', where all will be revealed. If na by that one, judgement day go be judgement century be that.

Personally, it might be seen as a conspiracy theory, but if the CIA, with the full backing of the U.S government could undertake a project as ignominious and dastardly as MK Ultra, then those niggas can do anything. Y'all read up on MK Ultra and you'll have an inkling of what the U.S is capable of.

That's why I hate Amerikkka with all my heart. Dem go dey form world police with one hand dey use the other hand dey scatter the world so that dem go get reason to police am well well. angry
thats how records showed Jim Reeves commited suicide by crashing his plane in 1964 but conspiracy theory says he was assassinated.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by blaqoracle: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
When a white cop kills a black man, he calls himself a patriot. Shame!

Let's keep deceiving ourselves, the whites doesn't like the blacks. They used derogatory words and then apologize. It's a shame.

You see demeaning things Trump has been saying lately about African leaders and Africans as a whole? It's not ending anytime soon.

Racism is real. These guys are just pretending. It's all fake love!
the more reason I distaste the Christianity they brought.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by rigarmortis: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
I also believe fela was killed. He had enough followership to cause an uprising. Plus none of his wives had Aids and some confessed to sleeping with Jim up to his death bed
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by DonPikko: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
fake news
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by ambs50: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
webbro007:
jah bless,
u can kill d messenger but not d message, for every truth crushed to earth will rise again
forever Bob Marley lives, is songs will continues to cut across generations, Rastafarian is not a culture, but a religion
jarastafarian bless Marley even in grave
Bob Marley forever,still on d redemption things.

Almighty Jah bless ya
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by deleo16(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
DonHummer:
I wont be surprised if those CIA'S where involved in 2pacs and biggies death too
yeah when we tell.people illuminati exist they will shout conspiracy theory may God help us all why do u think 2pac sang killunati or redemption song by Bob Marley. who control this media,govt,education e.tc controls the world watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT4dZr8iC_o

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by DonPikko: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
fk001:

Who is that emperor where is he from?
King of kings, lion of the tribe of judah, I and I, from ethopia
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by bitatrut80: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bitatrut!!!!!!!!Rather interesting. That's why most people who are overwhelmed with the enormity of their insignificance in the grander scheme of things, as opposed to the shadowy happenings of the real world in which they play almost no role at all and much of which goes over their heads, console themselves with the concept of a 'judgement day', where all will be revealed. If na by that one, judgement day go be judgement century be that.

Personally, it might be seen as a conspiracy theory, but if the CIA, with the full backing of the U.S government could undertake a project as ignominious and dastardly as MK Ultra, then those niggas can do anything. Y'all read up on MK Ultra and you'll have an inkling of what the U.S is capable of.

That's why I hate Amerikkka with all my heart. Dem go dey form world police with one hand dey use the other hand dey scatter the world so that dem go get reason to police am well well. angry[/quote]
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Waakanda:
If this is true, then Bob's children and their generations to come should get ready for a roller coaster cos it's financially cloudy right now; it's about to rain cheesy
There will be no Rain, the CIA will just deny it. A word of a dying old man us against one of the most powerful and evil organisation in world. Unless if he has a solid evidence apart from just word. They should move on with their lives and forget about it.

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by salford: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Waakanda:
and you think the CIA is going to admit to the killing?
They would eventually transfer the ex agent to a psychiatric centre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by fk001(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
DonPikko:
King of kings, lion of the tribe of judah, I and I, from ethopia

Okay
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Penywise(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
His kids should sue US govt for billions of dollars

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by castrokins(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
In The End, Whether He Himself Likes It Or Not, He's Dying.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by okwabayi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Rubbish. If he killed Bob then I personally killed Fela.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) / MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.