Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses (83336 Views)

'I Killed Bob Marley' - Ex-cia Agent Makes Shocking Confession 37 Years After Hi / “I Killed Bob Marley” – Ex-cia Agent / CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Truckpusher(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2018
GengisKhan:
Rather interesting. That's why most people who are overwhelmed with the enormity of their insignificance in the grander scheme of things, as opposed to the shadowy happenings of the real world in which they play almost no role at all and much of which goes over their heads, console themselves with the concept of a 'judgement day', where all will be revealed. If na by that one, judgement day go be judgement century be that.

Personally, it might be seen as a conspiracy theory, but if the CIA, with the full backing of the U.S government could undertake a project as ignominious and dastardly as MK Ultra, then those niggas can do anything. Y'all read up on MK Ultra and you'll have an inkling of what the U.S is capable of.

That's why I hate Amerikkka with all my heart. Dem go dey form world police with one hand dey use the other hand dey scatter the world so that dem go get reason to police am well well. angry
On the highlighted , what are you afraid of ?
I see you already figured out the strong sentence will beam a CIA radar on you. Especially when you travel to the same country you hate with all your heart. cheesy
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by GengisKhan(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2018
Truckpusher:
On the highlighted , what are you afraid of ?
I see you already figured out the strong sentence will beam a CIA radar on you. Especially when you travel to the same country you hate with all your heart. cheesy

I don't get you man. America is imploding, by the way. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Truckpusher(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2018
GengisKhan:

I don't get you man. America is imploding, by the way. cheesy
Says who ? If America didn't implode in the 60s then not now. tongue
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by GengisKhan(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Truckpusher:
Says who ? If America didn't implode in the 60s then not now. tongue

The 60s were more about drugs, counterculture and small pockets of crime. Compared with the maelstrom of extreme police violence, race crisis, all-time high gun violence and murder rate (Chiraq for instance, amongst others), dwindling superpower status, immigrant crisis etc. etc. etc, you can see why it is worse. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Hhenryy:

Lol, are you the individual? Do you know what he has gone through before deciding to make such revelations on his death bed?

Something must have prompted his confession and only him can tell, even if we don't know what it is, but you can be sure that it must be a very nasty thing/unpleasant experience.

Everyone will reap what he/she has sown and it's a personal thing. A lot of people are battling with one thing or the other brought on by what they did but you can't know unless they open up.

"" A lot of people are battling with one thing or the other brought on by what they did ""

Millions of people are also are battling with one serious thing or the other n many of them will die in a few days or a few weeks. Many are children wit cancer of the brain, heart cancer, liver failure, etc and they did absolute nothing to deserve that.

do the remaining math.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Truckpusher(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2018
GengisKhan:

The 60s were more about drugs, counterculture and small pockets of crime. Compared with the maelstrom of extreme police violence, race crisis, all-time high gun violence and murder rate (Chiraq for instance, amongst others), dwindling superpower status, immigrant crisis etc. etc. etc, you can see why it is worse. cheesy
I strongly believe all these ills was as a result of the economic downturn.

Trust those red necks to come up with an action plan to salvage the situation.

I hope you're aware they leave nothing to chances unless it's an act of God.

The US remains the last economic and military world power until the end of the system of things.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Massdamm(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2018
DonHummer:
I wont be surprised if those CIA'S where involved in 2pacs and biggies death too
I'm waiting for the news one day, the truth must be reveal inshallah .
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by enonche85(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2018
fk001:

According to the conspiracy theory, Oxley used faked press credentials to gain access to Bob Marley at his Blue Mountain retreat; introducing himself as a famous photographer working for the New York Times, and gave Bob Marley a gift.

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘

“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

Ganja smokers will not be happy with this news embarassed

I don't know why they worship Bob Marley.

CIA have been assassinating innocent people since time immemorial.

This is inhumane and unjust

That was how they assassinated 2Pac and BIG also, but not proven yet.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by poseidon12: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
When a white cop kills a black man, he calls himself a patriot. Shame!

Let's keep deceiving ourselves, the whites doesn't like the blacks. They used derogatory words and then apologize. It's a shame.

You see demeaning things Trump has been saying lately about African leaders and Africans as a whole? It's not ending anytime soon.

Racism is real. These guys are just pretending. It's all fake love!

Racism is real, of course. But so is tribalism. Having experienced both, I will gladly take racism. Nigerians, who are mostly tribalists, should not be complaining of racism. And if racism is so bad, why is it that Nigerians still flock to North America and Europe?.

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Hhenryy: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" A lot of people are battling with one thing or the other brought on by what they did ""

Millions of people are also are battling with one serious thing or the other n many of them will die in a few days or a few weeks. Many are children wit cancer of the brain, heart cancer, liver failure, etc and they did absolute nothing to deserve that.

do the remaining math.

You are funny and I wanted to ignore your ignorance until i got to the part where you mentioned "children"

Do you understand the law of "cause and effect"?
This law can be extended to explain the saying that" you shall reap whatever you sow"

Most of the misfortunes that befall those kids have medical explanations and most times they are traced to their mother's lifestyle during the period of the pregnancy.

Bro, nothing happens in this life without a cause. Invariably, I'm saying there is no effect without cause.
Your first post which prompted me to quote you suggests that you might be an Atheist or probably living life in the fast lane.

Well I don't care, you can Continue with your evil ways, nobody is advising you to stop but always remember the law of cause and effect that governs the universe.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by SEONaijaExpert: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
poseidon12:

Racism is real, of course. But so is tribalism. Having experienced both, I will gladly take racism. Nigerians, who are mostly tribalists, should not be complaining of racism. And if racism is so bad, why is it that Nigerians still flock to North America and Europe?.
Tribalism is local, racism is a global. That's why it's more pronounced within the global sphere and it's disturbing for countries that claims to be leading the fight against it to be the one exercising it underneath. There is choice of where to travel especially when seeking 'greener pastures' or more exposure but that doesn't mean blacks should be ill treated.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hhenryy:

You are funny and I wanted to ignore your ignorance until i got to the part where you mentioned "children"

Do you understand the law of "cause and effect"?
This law can be extended to explain the saying that" you shall reap whatever you sow"

Most of the misfortunes that befall those kids have medical explanations and most times they are traced to their mother's lifestyle during the period of the pregnancy.

Bro, nothing happens in this life without a cause. Invariably, I'm saying there is no effect without cause.
Your first post which prompted me to quote you suggests that you might be an Atheist or probably living life in the fast lane.

Well I don't care, you can Continue with your evil ways, nobody is advising you to stop but always remember the law of cause and effect that governs the universe.

"" you shall reap whatever you sow ""

Sorry to burst ur assumed bubble, Not everyone rips what they sowed. There are individuals that fall into life problems n find themselves in jail for something they know nothing about.

Many are lynched to death for mistaken identity.

Many children adults n old people get killed by stray bullet for no reason, It simply happens for reasons we will NEVER understand or explain.

Many children are raped,shot, thrown into burning fire. Some die in accidents, some develop one useless illness or the other n die. Such children did not reap what they sowed.

U can never fully understand or explain life, U can only try to explain the ones u can in the best way u can using the information available to u.

""Most of the misfortunes""

It's good that u made this statement to shoot ur self in the scrotum.
Most misfortunes that befall those kids are because of their parents life styles, The remaining misfortunes happened without a cause. simple grin.......That verifies my point.

""Well I don't care, you can Continue with your [s] evil ""

That's the height of stupidity, but I prefer to leave u to wallow in it.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Seeker2014: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Even listen to his music and you will know. He was a legend. These oyibo never loved us, even now

Okay bro i will try. wink[/quote]
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Xisnin(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hhenryy:

You call it a fake news? Someone that is on his death bed made such a confession and you are discarding it?.... There is nothing to hide or lie about at that stage
People on death bed should not be trusted because their thinking system is likely compromised.

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by EagleNest(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Seriously! MKO must have been killed by CIA too because his death too was mysterious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) / MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.