Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man (7902 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by donenick(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2007
Hey guys tell me, what can a man do to satisfy his wife?
I don't even know what a woman want!!!!!!!!!!!!I give my wife every thing she need but all she complain about is am not closing on time.

what do i do should i quit my job because of my her or let her go and meet the people she's going out with?
embarassed embarassed shocked
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by OmoEko1(f): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2007
Is just a drink and that doesn't proof anything

Maybe the guy is an old friend of her

Commuicate with each other to find out what's going on
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by donenick(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2007
The person she was wit is too old to be her ordinary friend is a man, and it was confirm that day cos the movement she saw me she was confuse so i have to leave the place immediately
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by tafari(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2007
Go and marry another wife. "Anybody who tries to good all the time is bound to come to ruin among those who are bad"
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by OmoEko1(f): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2007
tafari:

Go and marry another wife. "Anybody who tries to good all the time is bound to come to ruin among those who are bad"
marrying someone else doesn't slove the issue.
And i don't think this man is ready for a second wife, if he couldn't handle the first how will he be able to handle the second.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by iice(f): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2007
@Topic huh?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by tafari(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2007
do u think adultery has a cure? no amount of discussion could stop it. it flows in the blood.
let the guy look for another wife that he could manage very well.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by osegwu(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2007
Have a heart to heart discussion with your wife.

That will be a head start.

Still me
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by donenick(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2007
Guys the Issue is that if i quit Job to stay wit her at home then wat will be the result?

she loves me but i think friends are behind that,

so should should i do to stop that?
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by alabiyemmy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2007
Ha- only drinking? I am sure you drink with ladies at your place of work, try not to let Satan destroy your family by bringing doubts o. Satan is real o.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by tafari(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2007
dont ever quit your job!!
that will worsen the situation.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by donenick(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2007
Ha- only drinking? I am sure you drink with ladies at your place of work, try not to let Satan destroy your family by bringing doubts o. Satan is real o.

Guy I do spend 95% of my time in my office i dont have time for drinking

And I love my wife and i dont cheat on her, she knows it

All I know is firends are pushing her to do that.

So should i stop them coming to my house?
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by alabiyemmy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2007
Well - talk it over Dude.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by tukur2002n(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2007
@ Topic u sound funny dude , wat are u saying
All I know is firends are pushing her to do that.
the Yoruba adage Say's whoever we taught evil and he/she consent has her intention already just a little push will complete de magic . abeg no be friend push ur wife na wetin she wan do b/4. if u can still talk to her bring her back 2 her sense , ask her why she has to do dat ,what did she want 'cos i can see u really love her very much try and correct her let her see reason why she must no indulge in such a dirty act again. i pray u have the wisdom to overcome dis.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by donenick(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2007
Thnx man am grateful for your adv
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by adconline(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2007
If she went out with a man without your knowledge, the she got some skeletons in her closet. Please dont lose your job, because your life is going to suck when you dont have money to do all the things you do for her. She is going to leave you when you have no money . See if you can work it with her but not endlessly hoping that she would change.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2007
how did u end up married to such a character in the first place?

Dump her!
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by SweetT1: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2007
@Omo-eko
There is no need to be a feminist on the issue: Truth or shut up !!! If you catch your boyfriend/husband having a drink with another woman, you would say it's not a big deal ? Face the truth, infidelity begins from somewhere. Going to the bar with another man is not a sign of a faithful wife.

@Donenick
Take it easy and do your homework, women can be scandalous like that sometimes. I don't understand why you left the bar when you saw both of them? You should have said asked her what she was doing at the bar with another man. That ought to tell her that when you are a married woman, you do not go to the bar with another man! If there was nothing to hide, why didn't the guy come to the house when you are around. Then both of you can buy his thirsty ass a drink !
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by OmoEko1(f): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2007
donenick:

The person she was wit is too old to be her ordinary friend is a man, and it was confirm that day because the movement she saw me she was confuse so i have to leave the place immediately
well did u talk to know to find out what's going on.

U needs to sit her down and get some sense into her head.

Maybe u are not paying her enough attention has an husband

Maybe your work is taking to much time from your family

And whatever u do, don't allow the third party into your business becos they make thing worst than it already is

Goodluck with any descions u make

And what kind of wife goes to a bar with another man.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by OmoEko1(f): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-eko
There is no need to be a feminist on the issue: Truth or shut up !!! If you catch your boyfriend/husband having a drink with another woman, you would say it's not a big deal ? Face the truth, infidelity begins from somewhere. Going to the bar with another man is not a sign of a faithful wife.

What is so feminist of what she wrote.
About u look for the defintion of feminist becos u making your conclusion

Going to a bar with a man doesn't prove shit

Why do u men have this stupid mentality
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2007
Sweet T:

@Donenick
Take it easy and do your homework, women can be scandalous like that sometimes. I don't understand why you left the bar when you saw both of them? You should have created a scene to embarass the the s#!t out of her. That ought to tell her that when you are a married woman, you do not go to the bar with another man! If there was nothing to hide, why didn't the guy come to the house when you are around. Then both of you can buy his thirsty ass a drink !

What's the point creating a scene at the bar? There are many fishes in the river dear. Simply walk away but make sure she goes to the house of the guy she was with at the bar and NOT your house.

soccerquee:

Why do u men have this stupid mentality

Sometimes i wonder. . . To say i'm speechless would be an understatement.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by OmoEko1(f): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2007
davidylan:

What's the point creating a scene at the bar?
well doing that will show his immaturity, unlike SweeT who showed his level of IQ through that statement

There are many fishes in the river dear. Simply walk away but make sure she goes to the house of the guy she was with at the bar and NOT your house.

Are u kidding me

walk away from a marriage and happy home they created.

What do u take marriage for, some kind of a game
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2007
soccerquee:

well doing that will show his immaturity, unlike SweeT who showed his level of IQ through that statement

Sweet T unfortunately said nothing to warrant ur harsh and wrong use of words. Rather you showed ur level of immaturity by introducing such words in a mere discussion.

soccerquee:

Are u kidding me

What if you caught me at a bar drinking with my secretary? Be sincere.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by OmoEko1(f): 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2007
davidylan:

well the type of person i am, i will just walk away and go home.

Pack my things and leave before u get back.

And if we had children already then i will talk them along.

U will never see or lay your eyes on me.

There is nothing called second chance when u are dealing with me.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2007
soccerquee:

well the type of person i am, i will just walk away and go home.

Pack my things and leave before u get back.

And if we had children already then i will talk them along.

U will never see or lay your eyes on me.

There is nothing called second chance when u are dealing with me.

When i alluded to exactly the same thing here was your response:

Are u kidding me

Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by OmoEko1(f): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2007
davidylan:

When i alluded to exactly the same thing here was your response:

Are u kidding me

well the guy case was different, he was trying to work out the marriage
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2007
soccerquee:

well the guy case was different, he was trying to work out the marriage

Why is your type of person not trying to work out the marriage too rather than going away with the kids?

Why should the guy be forced to "work out the marriage" if the woman is caught and the woman has liberty to disappear if the man is the one caught?

You said drinking with a woman at a bar does not prove anything and yet you indicate that the marriage would be over if u caught ur husband in the same situation with his secretary eh. . . .

What is good for the goose. . .
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by cuteass1(f): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2007
@ donenick

sorry for the troubles in your marriage ooh

First of all, there's this topic of women balancing their family and career life, now i think its guys's turn.
If your wife is complaining of you not coming home on time, does that mean you usually go to work in the morning and come back at the middle of the night when everybody is asleep??

if yes, then (i'm not saying your wife is justified for what she did ooh but it takes two to tango) you should do something about. Cos if you weren't ready to balance those two most important aspects of your life, then my question for you is why get married to your wife in the first place?? you should have gotten married to your job then grin

Don't get me wrong, of course i know you should work to take care of the family, but where's the hapiness if you provide your wife with all the money in the world and her husband becomes a stranger. That is no longer a family. I won't resolve to your wife's act but i sure as hell wouldn't tolerate it either

Now what i think you should do is cut down on your job and spend some quality time with your wife, you can work late atimes but when its constant, it becomes boring

Bad friends can be dangerous, but if you were there in her life, they wouldn't have had the time to make the suggestions, and she (your wife) wouldn't have had the time to put it into consideration, not to talk of carrying it out

What she did was bad, yes but you said you know she loves you, so remember love is forgiving
You guys should start afresh, be the husband you should be and i promise you, she'll be the wife you married and love cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's what marriage is all about, afterall whoever said it was going to be a bed of roses, Work through your problems, they'll sure make you guys stronger wink wink

davidylan:

I'll be mad, ravaging mad, but i'll keep my cool. That's the difference between a mad and sane woman wink

Your keeping quiet is enough to make your man feel stupid, fighting in a public place will only be washing your dirty linens outside and God knows my self-esteem means the world to me cool

When i get home i will fight for my possession (my husband) that's why its a marriage, not a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship
but he will be sorry wink that's a promise

It will take the inevitable for me to leave my marriage ooh, that's why i know my God will bless with a guy i love and i know he loves me, so that should anything happen, i'll know he's worth fighting for and that in the past he has proved he deserves it cool

Self-control is all it takes dearie wink
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by OmoEko1(f): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2007
Why is your type of person not trying to work out the marriage too rather than going away with the kids?

I can't be with a cheating husband, i feel disrespected as a wife.
How am i sure he won't do the same thing again, once a cheater will always be cheater.
Well i can make it without my husband nor do i need his money
This are reason why a women has to be independent, with a very good paying job.

Why should the guy be forced to "work out the marriage" if the woman is caught and the woman has liberty to disappear if the man is the one caught?

Mens are the head of the house, so that why they got to stay to work out the marriage no matter what.

You said drinking with a woman at a bar does not prove anything and yet you indicate that the marriage would be over if u caught your husband in the same situation with his secretary eh. . . .

What is good for the goose. . .

Well there is a reason why she's out drinking with another man in the bar.
The man is not satisfying her in bed
Who knows he maybe he put is job first before his wife/family

But my case is different/ am a different from any other women/ lady out there

Am a lady with principle

I don't think i will push my husband outside to cheat/ have a drink with another woman

I will take care of my husband that he will never have any reason to look at any other woman.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by cuteass1(f): 12:12am On Apr 02, 2007
soccerquee:

But my case is different/ am a different from any other women/ lady out there

Am a lady with principle

I don't think i will push my husband outside to cheat/ have a drink with another woman

I will take care of my husband that he will never have any reason to look at any other woman.

that's the spirit girl. Exactly, sometimes you push someone to do things like i was saying earlier

If both people are at least 95% committed to the relationship, the chances of either spouse looking outside is very slight wink

But dearie, that men are the head of the house doesn't make it right for the lady to be non-chalant ooh.

IT takes two to tango cool
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by OmoEko1(f): 12:16am On Apr 02, 2007
cute-ass:

that's the spirit girl. Exactly, sometimes you push someone to do things like i was saying earlier

If both people are at least 95% committed to the relationship, the chances of either spouse looking outside is very slight wink
This are reason y most marriages don't last no more.

U got to communicate with each other.

Have an healthy sex life and relationship with your spouse

Let Saturday be the family night out.

Go to the jazz club with your wife/ husband

Do things together, shopping, working out at the chair, watch movies.
Re: I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man by cuteass1(f): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2007
soccerquee:

This are reason y most marriages don't last no more.

U got to communicate with each other.

Have an healthy sex life and relationship with your spouse

Let Saturday be the family night out.

Go to the jazz club with your wife/ husband

Do things together, shopping, working out at the chair, watch movies.

EXACTLY DARLING kiss DON'T LEAVE YOUR SPOUSE HANGING angry

I guess this means you and i are bound to be married to our spouses til death do us path because we know what it takes wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Masturbating Husband Or A Cheating Husband.....ladies, Which Do You Prefer. / Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... / Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.