Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,330 members, 7,853,496 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 (11599 Views)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by jumia1: 6:41am On Aug 29, 2018
You’ve probably heard that a virgin’s first lovemaking experience becomes a benchmark in the art of love making, right?

Well, it’s true.

Whether she merely wants to explore her sexuality with you or it’s your first night of marriage, her “first time” will remain a point of reference for the rest of her life.

Feeling the pressure yet?

Well, if you really like the girl you shouldn’t resent the responsibility of taking her virginity.

Because although it’s an important milestone in any girl’s life, it’s not such a big deal as you’d imagine. (She will not expect you to marry her or anything like that).

This out of the way, let’s get down to the six tips on making love to a virgin girl confidently, with great skill, so you won’t appear sexually inexperienced (or a dork)

what to expect, things to be careful about when you’re making love to a virgin

what makes her tensed, how to loosen her up and get her in the mood

sexual pre-intimacy techniques and how to have great sex DO’s & DON’Ts

proper lubrication & good sex positions for a virgin’s first-time lovemaking

how to guide her during first-time sex so the both of you have a great time

how to skyrocket your confidence about giving her an amazing experience

Making love to a virgin is very special; you’re sort of her hero. She’s going to attach a lot of emotions to her first experience of sexual intimacy. She will remember making love the first time with you for the rest of her life. So if you want to be memorable (in a good way) and have a GREAT time together.
This is just a summary,click here and read more about it :http://jumiaforum.com/listing/how-make-love-with-a-virgin-she-will-remember-you-forever-even-when-she-is-

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Fourwinds:
this is a foolish argument.... a professor to was once a leraner

....and therefore, was that professor not USELESS as a learner, like the virgins?!

SillyeRabbit:
Only men with extreme/wild sexual fantasies prefer an "experienced" Lady to a virgin.

for sexual satisfaction.... why would you desire a person who is clueless about sex?!?!?!?!?!
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

....and therefore, was that professor not USELESS as a learner, like the virgins?!

for sexual satisfaction.... why would you desire a person who is clueless about sex?!?!?!?!?!
I think it is not sound enough to generalize that all virgins are clueless about sex. Even a pro was once an amateur.
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2018
SillyeRabbit:

I think it is not sound enough to generalize that all virgins are clueless about sex. Even a pro was once an amateur.

if a babe is a pro in the bedroom, while claiming to be a virgin then i am sorry to say, you are getting fooled by this undercover virgin.

again, use what you have between your ears instead of writing the same cheap sentence. CR7 is a fantastic footballer "today", does this mean we CANT say he was useless before, just because he is great now?!?!?! if a person is a learner, then they are INDEED useless at what they do, and whether they will turn great or not, is irrelevant to the issue at hand.
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2018
I'm talking about a real virgin. Not someone claiming to be one but not
MrBrownJay1:

if a babe is a pro in the bedroom, while claiming to be a virgin then i am sorry to say, you are getting fooled by this undercover virgin.

again, use what you have between your ears instead of writing the same cheap sentence. CR7 is a fantastic footballer "today", does this mean we CANT say he was useless before, just because he is great now?!?!?! if a person is a learner, then they are INDEED useless at what they do, and whether they will turn great or not, is irrelevant to the issue at hand.
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
I'm talking about a real virgin. Not someone claiming to be one but not

....and where did this "virgin" learn how to please a man, if she had no dudes to practice with?! you think you canlearn such thing from the internet?!
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Fourwinds: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=70709981]

it is good to start as a learner in husband house than the professional prostitute you consider as experience
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fourwinds:
it is good to start as a learner in husband house than the professional prostitute you consider as experience

you are missing the point entirely.... the above is what ANY low self esteem person would write, and unless you yourself is a virgin, you certainly have no ground to talk about your partner being a learner (since you aint one yourself)

but even if that was the case (aka you were a virgin), how is that against what i initially wrote, that "virgins are LAME/USELESS in bed"?! is the sex gonna be better with that virgin because she is your future wife?! is she gonna miraculously become a pro in the bedroom that night?!
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Fourwinds: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

you are missing the point entirely.... the above is what ANY low self esteem person would write, and unless you yourself is a virgin, you certainly have no ground to talk about your partner being a learner (since you aint one yourself)

but even if that was the case (aka you were a virgin), how is that against what i initially wrote, that "virgins are LAME/USELESS in bed"?! is the sex gonna be better with that virgin because she is your future wife?! is she gonna miraculously become a pro in the bedroom that night?!
you are the one with low self esteem....

just read your second paragraph.... does that not make sense to you? that a virgin guy deserves a virgin girl....so where is the uselessness of getting a virgin girl now..

your brain need correction fluid

Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fourwinds:
you are the one with low self esteem....

just read your second paragraph.... does that not make sense to you? that a virgin guy deserves a virgin girl....so where is the uselessness of getting a virgin girl now..

your brain need correction fluid

so in your world, two virgins having sex isnt LAME/USELESS sex?!? ok bro, i hear you loud and clear. keep seeking for virgins, since (in your opinion) they are fantastic in bed.
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
There are girls who will not make the mistake of losing their virginity to random guys except the guy they intent to marry. And they are contented with whatever the guy has to offer them sexually.
MrBrownJay1:

....and where did this "virgin" learn how to please a man, if she had no dudes to practice with?! you think you canlearn such thing from the internet?!
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
There are girls who will not make the mistake of losing their virginity to random guys except the guy they intent to marry. And they are contented with whatever the guy has to offer them sexually.

will that suddenly make them any less LAME/USELESS in bed than they are?
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Choice comes to play here. I prefer a virgin that is "Lame and useless" in bed to the "highly experienced" one who has gone through all.
MrBrownJay1:

will that suddenly make them any less LAME/USELESS in bed than they are?
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
Choice comes to play here. I prefer a virgin that is "Lame and useless" in bed to the "highly experienced" one who has gone through all.

at least you dont deny that virgins are lame in bed... now i am not here to judge you , but thanks for confirming what i have been saying all along.

as for me, anytime i have sex is to attain SEXUAL SATISFACTION
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lol what did I confirm? "Lame and useless" in quote according to you.
MrBrownJay1:

at least you dont deny that virgins are lame in bed... now i am not here to judge you , but thanks for confirming what i have been saying all along.

as for me, anytime i have sex is to attain SEXUAL SATISFACTION
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Fourwinds: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

so in your world, two virgins having sex isnt LAME/USELESS sex?!? ok bro, i hear you loud and clear. keep seeking for virgins, since (in your opinion) they are fantastic in bed.
thankyou ...your opinion can't never be a law for others neither mine...

so follow your Lane
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by samysmoothfresh: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hisduchess:

Oga a pro was once a novice.I will prefer a virgin man (if any exist) to a pro husband cos he will be a disciplined and not a community peniss. if he has the qualities of my ideal guy and he is a virgin then thats da real bomb so forget that the world is messed up with promiscuity and everyone is glamouring for supremacy in bed.am still old-fashioned in that aspect.I don't believe that when one is wrong the first time that he or she wouldn't learn as time goes on especially in the confines of marriage.if u love someone u will endure that their first time mess-up and probably coach them as time goes on

search no more woman cos you already found your virgin man grin
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Hisduchess(f): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

search no more woman cos you already found your virgin man grin

if I hear.how am I sure that u are not carrying a community p... biko akant deal grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by samysmoothfresh: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hisduchess:

if I hear.how am I sure that u are not carrying a community p... biko akant deal grin grin grin

no honey.......................i aint talking about me, (trust me, my peniis is for the WORLD!!................for i am not a stingy bastard)

i'm actually refering to mrcork the only handsome virgin man from london i know grin
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Hisduchess(f): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

I don't want to start a convo again with you but let me point out something for you.the knowledge of sex is pre-written in the heart of both man and woman immediately he/she reaches puberty even prior to that much more now that sex and its teachings are everywhere. sex has been there from the days of Adam and no one taught these people how to do it yet from generation to generation people are having any enjoying sex.so please park well with that this ur assertion cos it doesn't hold water
Re: How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 by Hisduchess(f): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

no honey.......................i aint talking about me, (trust me, my peniis is for the WORLD!!................for i am not a stingy bastard)

i'm actually refering to mrcork the only handsome virgin man from london i know grin

why are you mentioning that fish here.he seems to be in prison or 1yr ban cos I don rest for him. that one is a universe p.. akant deal please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.