Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently (3440 Views)

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by irumole1975: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
The problem is that after I gain their attention, they run after knowing I'm broke and even jobless
What's surprising me is that my friend who is terribly bad looking, but have a good business of his own have many girls flanking him, that he used to even arrange girls and sponsor them to come to me... Why why why
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by KingSatan: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are Jobless

You are broke

And yet you need a woman in your life.

For What? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Go and Cut your Penls.

Forget a Woman and live your miserable life alone.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by hazandino(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
datz life for u bro ...na moni be fine bobo

2 Likes

Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by donbachi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
No man is a burnt coin.
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by tiffanyfan(f): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Broke guys don't deserve an erection. Forget women for now and hustle like a man first, that is when you can start searching
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by ehmmy11(m): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
All you need is this grin grin 16 tabs every 4 hours cool you can thank me in the after life tongue angry grin

Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by Kimcutie: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:
Broke guys don't deserve an erection. Forget women for now and hustle like a man first, that is when you can start searching
Same goes for women, let them hustle like a man. You can't except a man to hustle and spend the money on a leech. Anyone who does that should be castrated.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by Fourwinds: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:
hmmmmm....erection is needed by ladies
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by keezy125(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
since you dont have a job... I suggest you for about being serious with woman for now because of distraction
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by FisifunKododada: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
If you no get money...hide your face...beautiful women are for ballerz like us...na dem dey rush us.
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by uniqUN(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
See me see wahala o. Onlay you ass kwesion onlay you give yasef ansa. Wetin you kuku want may we do na?
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by daviesblaze(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:
main reason you wont see a husband to marry even after you clock 30

2 Likes

Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by tiffanyfan(f): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
daviesblaze:
main reason you wont see a husband to marry even after you clock 30

And the same reason your sister's won't see husband to marry them even after they start smelling house. Mumu dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by tiffanyfan(f): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kimcutie:
Same goes for women, let them hustle like a man. You can't except a man to hustle and spend the money on a leech. Anyone who does that should be castrated.

Yes, let everyone work for their money, even in marriage, both parties must share responsibilities 50/50. That way you can't tell me trash as a husband talkless of as a boyfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by Kimcutie: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Yes, let everyone work for their money, even in marriage, both parties must share responsibilities 50/50. That way you can't tell me trash as a husband talkless of as a boyfriend
So your reason to share responsibilities 50/50 is because of communication? I support the 50/50 idea very much.
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by daviesblaze(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:

And the same reason your sister's won't see husband to marry them even after they start smelling house. Mumu dey worry you.

Don't digress here.

we were talking about you. since you deem it fit for broke guys not to have an erection because they are broke, you can go ahead and start bouncing from one rich dick to another until you turn 30.

then you will realise that not all that glitters is gold. mtcheww undecided undecided
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by tiffanyfan(f): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
daviesblaze:

Don't digress here.

we were talking about you. since you deem it fit for broke guys not to have an erection because they are broke, you can go ahead and start bouncing from one rich dick to another until you turn 30.

then you will realise that not all that glitters is gold. mtcheww undecided undecided

Oga carry ur frustration shift go front, no space here tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by daviesblaze(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Oga carry ur frustration shift go front, no space here tongue tongue tongue tongue

I was hoping for a good comeback.

but no.

you just prove that you brain is in your puzzy grin grin
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by tiffanyfan(f): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
daviesblaze:

I was hoping for a good comeback.

but no.

you just prove that you brain is in your puzzy grin grin

Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by ponti93(m): 12:07am On Aug 29, 2018
irumole1975:
The problem is that after I gain their attention, they run after knowing I'm broke and even jobless
What's surprising me is that my friend who is terribly bad looking, but have a good business of his own have many girls flanking him, that he used to even arrange girls and sponsor them to come to me... Why why why
i really wonder hw some people think... So you woke up this morning, instead of asking yourself, why am i broke? How can i stop being broke? My age mates are doin great things and achieving much things... How can i be more than them? You are here askin y u cant keep a gal angry sad
On behalf of all the hustlers wey dey cashout weekly... I am sad for you...

1 Like

Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by Goldmaxx(f): 12:42am On Aug 29, 2018
tiffanyfan:
wh0re
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by KingLennon(m): 1:33am On Aug 29, 2018
Goldmaxx:
wh0re
No bro. That is a derogatory remark...
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by tiffanyfan(f): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Goldmaxx:
wh0re

transfer the LovePeddler thingy to your elder sister, I think age at 20, you would have at least most must have upgrade in sense, see you here still talking like a baby. I know you will soon open another thread begging for money as usual. Anofia.
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by Burgerlomo: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Because you have a very terrible ailments which is been broke cool
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by Martinez19(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Op are you alright? So when you get a girl friend, who is probably broke and not earning much, you will date her, marry her and give birth to children while you are still broke? Assume you are still broke and your spouse earning little, How will the bills be paid? How will you pay hospital bills to cover up delivery and anti-natal? How will the child's school fees, feeding, medical expenses and clothing be paid for? Do you want to start begging? Do you think child rearing and upbringing ends at a child's naming ceremony?

Go and hustle and try to establish yourself financially. That's more important than chase girls. Get your priorities right. Any broke person who is serious keeps relationship out of their mind and focus on hustling.
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by GILOSKY(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are Jobless

You are broke

And yet you need a woman in your life.

For What? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Go and Cut your Penls.

Forget a Woman and live your miserable life alone.
Ha ha.. Kilode shogun laye ni
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by Goldmaxx(f): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2018
tiffanyfan:

transfer the LovePeddler thingy to your elder sister, I think age at 20, you would have at least most must have upgrade in sense, see you here still talking like a baby. I know you will soon open another thread begging for money as usual. Anofia.
see this ashawo oo... if I start with you this morning you go hate the day you opened a nairaland account. don't tempt your father
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by Goldmaxx(f): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2018
tiffanyfan:

and besides I am a father. mind how you talk to a father
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by tiffanyfan(f): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Goldmaxx:
see this ashawo oo... if I start with you this morning you go hate the day you opened a nairaland account. don't tempt your father

Gerrout here
Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by Rosarie(f): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
U will continue to be poor.
U will eat sand.
If umi know u my kids will do the beating.
Fool
Poor retard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz / .. / See Picture Of A Man With His Butt In The Front Of Him and groin behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.