Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) (47222 Views)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by officialwdhtv: 2:46am On Aug 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3iOqkVAUUU

South African girl states why she is terribly "in love" with Nigerian men.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:49am On Aug 07, 2023
Lol.......

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Karlman: 3:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Igbo men precisely!

295 Likes 28 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by NairaGPT: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2023
Wannahowzit come and take your people

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Karlifate: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2023
Well, that's the truth. cheesy

Nigerian men are flamboyant in "love".

Even the supposedly broke men will still go extra mile to prove their love.

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Karlman: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Typing:

Drug dealers.
One NEEDs to be a drug dealer in order to rule Nigeria at old age!

Which is why their Grand Patron Drug Lord is currently the occupier of Aso Rock!

Alliswell248:

Drug dealers who are in millions in Asia prisons.....spoiling the image of this country. One of them even lied that she was sick and hid drugs in her private part.

Shameless people who are desperate to rule the zoo.
Nothing for them....
What useless Image are you talking about? What kind of image do you think a Country that is Ruled by a Drug Kingpin will have before the world?

What is the difference between Tinubu with those small scale drug carriers that are in those prisons you're talking about? Is it because they don't have enough Dollars in their account to forfeit to the government in place of prison terms?

You hypocritical fools should never assume the rest of us are as brain dead as you Ebolas.

239 Likes 37 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Karlman: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2023
Typing:

Drug dealers.
One needs to be a drug dealer in order to rule Nigeria at old age!

Their Grand Patron, Drug Lord Ebola ,is currently the occupier of Aso Rock!

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Rahkman: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2023
Correction igbo guys .....please start making the tribe specific ..... make other girls know the tribe wey get doings

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Yankee101: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2023
We dey pay for restaurant
We dey pay for shopping
We dey yarn better

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Sparrk007(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2023
If you are hungry just look for Chukwu emeka cool coolIbo be disturbing SA since colonial times

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Dshocker(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2023
Samantha come in here to confirm this report 👀👀👀

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2023
When I tell your brothers here that those SA ladies who go for Nigerian men only want their money because you guys are free givers, they think that I'm bashing them.

And I've never been approached by a Nigerian guy before, I only heard stories from other ladies who dated Nigerian men.
Dshocker:
Samantha come in here to confirm this report 👀👀👀

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Samantha124:
When I tell your brothers here that those SA ladies who go for Nigerian men only want their money because you guys are free givers, they think that I'm bashing them.

And I've never been approached by a Nigerian guy before, I only heard stories from other ladies who dated Nigerian men.

And how nice were the experiences they had with Nigerian Men

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by officialwdhtv: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

By the way...Next time, try upload the kinda pic that would make your feet visible. I can see the pink nail polish but the toes arent that visible

Lmao wetin u wan use her toes do ni tori olorun cheesy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Well, apparently you guys are way too chauvinistic and cultural.

Which makes me wonder why don't you guys just stick to your women since they know you guys better... You can't leave Nigerian women back at home and then expect a foreign girl to behave like a Nigerian woman.

And you don't tell me what to upload and what to not upload, only I can make that decision.
EmperorCaesar:

By the way...Next time, try upload the kinda pic that would make your feet visible. I can see the pink nail polish but the toes arent that visible

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Dshocker(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Samantha124:

In as much as Nigerians are free givers, there are South African women who genuinely fall in love with Nigerian men, and some of them get married.

From what you've heard; Bad news spread faster and wider than good news, they told you the bad news, but didn't tell you the good.

Before this year runs out, one handsome Chukwuemeka will approach you 🤣

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Of course they'd agree to get married to them just so they could keep showering them with money.

Let those Nigerian men in SA go broke and see what happens.. grin grin grin.. that's why your women in Nigeria also treat you guys the same way, you made them believe that there's no love without money.
Dshocker:

In as much as Nigerians are free givers, there are South African women who genuinely fall in love with Nigerian men, and some of them get married.

From what you've heard; Bad news spread faster and wider than good news, they told you the bad news, but didn't tell you the good.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Dshocker(m): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Samantha124:
Of course they'd agree to get married to them just so they could keep showering them with money.

Let those Nigerian men in SA go broke and see what happens.. grin grin grin.. that's why your women in Nigeria also treat you guys the same way, you made them believe that there's no love without money.

That is what you assume...

There are those who genuinely fall in love, not for the money, and there are those that came for the money.

It all depends on the guys manner of approach.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Have you ever seen an SA lady with a broke Nigerian man?
Dshocker:

That is what you assume...

There are those who genuinely fall in love, not for the money, and there are those that came for the money.

It all depends on the guys manner of approach.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Cazzim(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Samantha124:

I date a limpopo girl before name thando, she really loves me even as I have no money

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Silentgroper(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Samantha124:

No one has slid into your DM yet??

11 Likes

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Silentgroper(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Cazzim:

I'm one I have dated a limpopo girl before name thando do, she really loves me even as I have no money
you said dated...

now you said she loves you ..

kazeem the efcc agent ...

why you dey confuse person na

5 Likes

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fortunately, the only social media platforms that I use are WhatsApp and nairaland.

Some nairalanders tried sending me emails, but I rejected them all because I prefer keeping my life private and I don't need any crowd in my life.
Silentgroper:

16 Likes

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
English is not englishing..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Silentgroper:
you said dated...

11 Likes

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Bluntguy: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Samantha124:

They have eyes for beautiful girls which you are not

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
I also have a fake Instagram account.

I haven't posted anything on it and I'm also not planning on posting anything.
Silentgroper:

2 Likes

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Dshocker(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Samantha124:

South Africa, or no South Africa, women generally hardly dates a broke guy, anywhere in the world.

Besides, not every Nigerian men thrown money at women.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Cazzim(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Silentgroper:
you said dated...

That I'm lying or wht do u mean
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Silentgroper(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Cazzim:

That I'm lying or wht do u mean

dated - past

loves - present continuous..

you sef look am na

8 Likes

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Silentgroper(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Samantha124:
I also have a fake Instagram account.

I haven't posted anything on it and I'm also not planning on posting anything.

I don't get it.,

you said no Nigerian man has ever approached you..

my question was in regard to the above

no nairalander has ever slid into your DM on here??

😵😵😵😵

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married? / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.