Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? (3273 Views)

I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – / I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently / I Enjoyed Being Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by thesettingz(m): 2:30am On Feb 04, 2018
The marriage is barely 3yrs with a child. I notice each time he has change in his pocket or just jam any contract, that's when he keeps late at night, ignore me, nag at any small mistake during this time I makes series of Unnecessary apologies. But each time this dude is broke, he became extremely fully home base husband, very supportive, discuss his plans with me and highly respectful not that during this periods am the one providing needs at home ooo, he's still the one doing this just a little broke. But this is the time I actually enjoyed my husband the most.
Pls what should I do, is this normal for most men ?

Advice needed for a young Couple
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by talk2fitz(m): 3:11am On Feb 04, 2018
cool ;Dmy sister prayer is the key n with the right prayer point he ll change for good .
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Lexusgs430: 4:56am On Feb 04, 2018
thesettingz:
The marriage is barely 3yrs with a child. I notice each time he has change in his pocket or just jam any contract, that's when he keeps late at night, ignore me, nag at any small mistake during this time I makes series of Unnecessary apologies. But each time this dude is broke, he became extremely fully home base husband, very supportive, discuss his plans with me and highly respectful not that during this periods am the one providing needs at home ooo, he's still the one doing this just a little broke. But this is the time I actually enjoyed my husband the most.

Sad the say, but with money in his pocket comes the ability to hunt and be more adventurous....

He keeps late nights because with the funds, comes the ability to spread his wings.....

Work out ways with him when funds are available to positively invest the funds home front, then he would not have the extra to spend on the outside front.......

Do I need say any more?
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 04, 2018
When he has money, he is spending it with his side chick, reason for keeping late night, when he is broke, he remembers his wife.

Simple logic should tell you that.

1 Like

Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Are you now praying for your husband to always be broke?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by happy200(m): 5:18am On Feb 04, 2018
It's normal. u 'll do the same if u were in his shoe the way u behave and spend when u have money and when u dnt have are they the same?.
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 04, 2018
Mynd44 day don break oh shocked
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:52am On Feb 04, 2018
thesettingz:

he spend late night scouting for next paycheck
You want to enjoy husband or you want poverty
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:55am On Feb 04, 2018
When broke... I had time for :

1. Calls every 5 mins

2. Shakespeare level romantic poems

3. Exotic Praying Mantis Sex Styles....

4. 2 hours of just hairy snail eating. 1 hour thrusting.

I ain't got time for that anymore with endless meetings.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by IAMSASHY(f): 5:58am On Feb 04, 2018
undecided Pray he forever remains broke den
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by ubunja(m): 6:05am On Feb 04, 2018
you have too many insecurities
if you were my wife i would be divorcing you.go work on your issues.

1 Like

Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:43am On Feb 04, 2018
This is how gold diggers & cold women are created tongue
Ask Jay-Z's ex, whom he left for Beyoncé when he became a star.

Some men don't appreciate the person that stuck with them & adored them even when they were broke.

If I were her, I'd get very uncomfortable in this relationship. Because he could easily replace her when he makes it big. Also, the hot & cold behaviour is damaging. I'd go mad.
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 04, 2018
sis, this marriage is gonna be tough, tighten your belt.
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Partnerbiz(f): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2018
fallacy of false cause
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Diamond23(f): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2018
[/color] It z called CHANGE,dat z d only tin constant in life which u must learn to adapt.....dat he keeps late nyt does not mean he z doing something bad or wit a side chick, he might just feel like to enjoy with his friends for dat moment.Money awakens alter ego in men nd dat z y he/they acts differently wen dey r loaded, its normal just try to increase ur respect nd avoid his alter ego wen d change happens..........He must be a clearing nd forwarding agent, for his moni to be coming nd be going grin[color=#770077]
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Rigel95(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2018
This is the mistake most men make that pushes their women to go to tie their destiny down in those white garment churches.
Op improve yourself physically. Make his interest your interest.e.g, Does he support a sports team? Buy the team's jersey and watch with him.
Does he like to chill in cool spots? Encourage him to create a wine shelf at home...you can even create a cool spot for your family if your compound is spacious.e.t.c (I trust you know the things he likes)
N.B-He may not even be cheating, but feels he can have more fun outside.
Just make your home a fun place to be at all times and you will see changes!

3 Likes

Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by kalufelix(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2018
As My Friend Will Say..."Onye Ji Ego Ka Amu Na Eke" Meaning Man Wey Get Money For Pocket Na Eim Dey Get Erection.

Am Not Saying Your Hubby Is Cheating The Point Is People Tend To Behave Differently When They They Are Broke Or Otherwise.
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2018
I hear but....

Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by RSVP: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2018
Sorry madam but i think your husband is one stupid azzhole.

Dem full everywhere. Na dem type dey humble pass bcuz dey are broke jzt let dem get small shikini change . Lobatan. Na dat tym dem go remember say one club dey ikorodu.

Look, don't try to please him... He won't change. I swear.

Fvck him up anytym he mess up with u and if his dull brain refuse to reset .. Abeg u, accept d fact that he doesn't deserve you.
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Xmen149(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2018
Rigel95:
This is the mistake most men make that pushes their women to go to tie their destiny down in those white garment churches.
Op improve yourself physically. Make his interest your interest.e.g, Does he support a sports team? Buy the team's jersey and watch with him.
Does he like to chill in cool spots? Encourage him to create a wine shelf at home...you can even create a cool spot for your family if your compound is spacious.e.t.c (I trust you know the things he likes)
N.B-He may not even be cheating, but feels he can have more fun outside.
Just make your home a fun place to be at all times and you will see changes!

your sense too much come dey pour for ground...ua wise..

my causin stoped drinking outside after the wife heard my advice when she was ranting,.the guy stoped drinking outside (cos the wife made small cellar and they have wines). his friends even comes over to watch soccer with them.

anytime he is out late everybody already knows its work,.infact its even hard for him to step out the balcony if he didnt go to work (niga will be at home grilling chicken for suya cool)

After wedding,be his better half not just a wife
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Here2day(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2018
Brokenness brings the Husband in Him
When he's broke he is Humble grin

The Brokenness is the difference
The difference is the Brokenness!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Rigel95(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2018
Xmen149:

your sense too much come dey pour for ground...ua wise..

my causin stoped drinking outside after the wife heard my advice when she was ranting,.the guy stoped drinking outside (cos the wife made small cellar and they have wines). his friends even comes over to watch soccer with them.

anytime he is out late everybody already knows its work,.infact its even hard for him to step out the balcony if he didnt go to work (niga will be at home grilling chicken for suya cool)

After wedding,be his better half not just a wife
Thanks. you hit the nail on the head... be his better half, not just the wife.
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by mrsfavour(f): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
when they have money they become proud ,but when they are broke they appear loyal. majority are like that ,follow him diligently.
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
To ascertain the humility of a man wait until he has money and power.
Re: The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? by Davryme(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=thesettingz post=64766357]The marriage is barely 3yrs with a child. I notice each time he has change in his pocket or just jam any contract, that's when he keeps late at night, ignore me, nag at any small mistake during this time I makes series of Unnecessary apologies. But each time this dude is broke, he became extremely fully home base husband, very supportive, discuss his plans with me and highly respectful not that during this periods am the one providing needs at home ooo, he's still the one doing this just a little broke. But this is the time I actually enjoyed my husband the most.

He had this character in him, when u were dating him. Guess u did not noticed it. Some of us don't know our other side or real self until we have money. Money changes perception or mentality of some humans.

What makes some marriages last forever, is the ability for couple to know their weakness and manage it to their best capabilities. If that is his only flaw/weakness good u now know. No one is perfect.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / Slay Mama Advertise For Church Program Dressed Semi Nude / What Is Wrong With This Very Simple Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.