Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! (1203 Views)

I'm So Heart Broken Right Now / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by fsudoka: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2010
plz pple,i wnt u all to read this and contribute on it,
  i have this female frnd who lives in Abuja while i live in lagos.we have neva seen eachoda for the 1st tym,we only communicate on phone.she has been a good girl to me on phone,we have known eacheoda for a year plus now,  she called me last week Monday to tell me that she would love to come visit me in Lagos if only i can accommodate her,den i welcomed the idea and started making preparation on how to host her,but this girl i'm talking about is an ASTHMATIC  patient,but i stil don't mind that fact, on Friday she cal to tell me that she will be taking nite bus to arrive the next day in lag,den the next day being Saturday wch she was supposed to arrive,i called her by 1pm to know where they are,she told me that they ar still at Benin saying b4 3-4pm she should arrive at Lagos, den that was the last tym i could hear from this girl,starting from then,her number never connect each tym i tried calling her line the response i get was <sorry the number cannot reciv calls at the moment<but she sent an MTN FLASH to me dat same nite but wen i tried to call bk NO WAY!! then i became so frustrated,mad and confused.i could not sleep,eat,go anywhere and even talk wif anybody around me.so the next morning wch was Sunday,i now called MTN CUSTOMER CARE,to inform them of the response i got from her line,den they told me that it was the person that actually BARRED her incoming calls, meanwhile,the girl already told me dat she was coming wif her girl frnd whom she said was going to see her sister in Lagos, not until today Monday morning,i now received a flash from her,immediately i called her bk but she wouldn't pick,but i kept calling den she now pick and the only comments she altered was,I'M NOT OKEYOOOO!!!!,she dropped the call,i called back,she said she was at Benin,that she entered the wrong bus,that she could not even find her frnd,that she is staying wit one woman that i should call bk to speak wif the woman later, So,my pple,what can each of you say to dis?? left to me,i don't beliv wot she said,bcuz if anyfin actually happened to her,i think i'm supposed to be the 1st person she would call,and beside i still wounder why she barred her incoming calls!!!! PLZ what do u pple think i should do,bcuz i have already told her that i dnt beliv her and I'm so mad at her for barring her calls, PLS CAN SOME1 TELL ME WOT TO DO?? 
                                                                thanx---Fs,
incase u have a personal advice,plz do contact me on, mac_donald1010@yahoo.com,
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by Creamish(f): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2010
fsudoka:

plz pple,i wnt u all to read this and contribute on it,
i have this female frnd who lives in Abuja while i live in lagos.we have neva seen eachoda for the 1st tym,we only communicate on phone.she has been a good girl to me on phone,we have known eacheoda for a year plus now, she called me last week Monday to tell me that she would love to come visit me in Lagos if only i can accommodate her,den i welcomed the idea and started making preparation on how to host her,but this girl i'm talking about is an ASTHMATIC patient,but i stil don't mind that fact, on Friday she cal to tell me that she will be taking nite bus to arrive the next day in lag,den the next day being Saturday wch she was supposed to arrive,i called her by 1pm to know where they are,she told me that they ar still at Benin saying b4 3-4pm she should arrive at Lagos, den that was the last tym i could hear from this girl,starting from then,her number never connect each tym i tried calling her line the response i get was <sorry the number cannot reciv calls at the moment<but she sent an MTN FLASH to me dat same nite but wen i tried to call bk NO WAY!! then i became so frustrated,mad and confused.i could not sleep,eat,go anywhere and even talk wif anybody around me.so the next morning wch was Sunday,i now called MTN CUSTOMER CARE,to inform them of the response i got from her line,den they told me that it was the person that actually BARRED her incoming calls, meanwhile,the girl already told me dat she was coming wif her girl frnd whom she said was going to see her sister in Lagos, not until today Monday morning,i now received a flash from her,immediately i called her bk but she wouldn't pick,but i kept calling den she now pick and the only comments she altered was,I'M NOT OKEYOOOO!!!!,she dropped the call,i called back,she said she was at Benin,that she entered the wrong bus,that she could not even find her frnd,that she is staying wit one woman that i should call bk to speak wif the woman later, So,my pple,what can each of you say to dis?? left to me,i don't beliv wot she said,bcuz if anyfin actually happened to her,i think i'm supposed to be the 1st person she would call,and beside i still wounder why she barred her incoming calls!!!! PLZ what do u pple think i should do,bcuz i have already told her that i dnt beliv her and I'm so mad at her for barring her calls, PLS CAN SOME1 TELL ME WOT TO DO??
thanx---Fs,
incase u have a personal advice,plz do contact me on, mac_donald1010@yahoo.com,

Y r u mad @ her? d'u know if she knows her way round the phone? if she dint want to get calls from u, wuld she call/flash u back? . .besides ur not @ her location to say categorically that she is being dodgy or not being straight forward, . wat if shez actually stranded?

dont let ur anger make u say/do things u'l prolly regret. . . . call her and set it straight wit her . .find out wat ir rily happening and stop jumping into unnecessary High-BP-causing conclusions . . angry
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by spawnx: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2010
Bro, am not trying to be mean, but i ll caution u to thread carefully. The story doesn't add up. I'd say she might be up to some scheming
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by fsudoka: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2010
SPAWNX-- plz wat exactly do u mean? al desame i thank you for the little adi, but beliv me,i'm still scared and confused, do u fink it worth belivn?
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by papagee1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2010
all this one na pickin stories naw

wetin concern me

NEXT
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2010
Bro Get your brain straight, She is after scamming you.I know the scoup.Most girls used it.When next u call her,Ask her to give you the number of the woman she is staying with.Once you call that number, tell the woman which area she is staying,She should text u the address, meanwhile do not tell her you r coming or not.If she text you the address and how to locate it, Then call her back.Ask her if she did call the girls family relative, to let them know about the girls Illness, If she said yes.then what was the family respond.if she said they dont have money, Then it's a scam, if she said ummm her parent are dead, it a scam, Think with ur right brain, An ASTHMATIC  patience wount even try to travel risky her life for someone she hasn't met yet, she would inform her parent before travelling, so if any story comes up, just believe it a scam it been coming up on facebook recently if that were you met her.

Tell her or her friend dat u will like to join her scam gang and dat they need to add more real event like a Hospital to it, and u will act like the DR, so any maga she caught can pay in the money to u as a Dr .Instead of using a old woman.

meanwhile if she was really ASTHMATIC  no stranger will accept her ,because dis is NIgeria, the only thing she would do is to BERG for money to return back to ABUJA where her parent his.Anyway pls, do not send anything to her even if they ask for recharge card do not send.From lagos -benin is 4hrs, U should be able to risk it for her also, if she could risk from abuja - lagos because of u. so tell her u r coming to the address she text u On ur free days, That all.But if they tried to rush u to send little money for treatment before u come.do not pay, she is a YAHOO GIRL
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by Spyker: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2010
Very confusing position to find yourself, i will suggest you don't bother calling her. Let her do the calling and if she is really up to something, she will be forced to let it out. Have patience, though her story does not add up, give her the benefit of doubt.
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2010
HEY!!! Them don chop you MUGU. cry cry cry

1st i know you sent her money for that journey? Well forget it your money don go

Again dnt send her any more money( for health) because that one na ojoro grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by fsudoka: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2010
THANKS AGAIN, but LOVE.4 BUG,beliv me,i did not send a dime to her for transport,she was the one that actually said she was coming,i did not impose it her, so i did not send anyfin to her and she has neva aske dme for money b4,trust me, THANKX TYMOTHY,THANKX SPYKER, papa gee u ar too assist and not to say wai it not ok?
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by Busybody2(f): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2010
Egbami, scratching head what does ASTHMA have to do with anything on this thread undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by fsudoka: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2010
BUSY BODY, if u dnt know wat to say,u had better short ur trap ok?
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by iice(f): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2010
Busy_body:

Egbami, scratching head what does ASTHMA have to do with anything on this thread undecided undecided undecided

I was wondering too why it's in caps undecided

@Topic. . .as usual. . .people are devious.
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by Moralistli(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2010
NO PERSONAL ADVICE!!!

Birds of d same feather typically flock together, So Abj-lag buses now enrout Benin? ,,,LOL, i see, 1daz sha neva end!
U ARE NOTHING BUT AN ALL TIME UMGBADA 1.

Lest i forget, u are d most cunning country lad here for suggesting dat anyone with personal advice shud reach u via ur email id. what sort of personal advice do u want now?

What a gud for nothing thread!
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by adaphik(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2010
Give her d benefit of doubt, ask for the address n tell her u're coming there to meet her, if she refuses. Then, theres more to it. Come to think of it, u didnt force her to come over, she chose to, n she didnt request for transport fare or even recharge card. Give her d benefit of doubt, keep calling until u get sm concrete info, atleast.
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by abeycityx: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2010
guy i dont want you to feel like a mugun, these girl is up to something,imagine barring her incomming calls,later calling you and telling you of her damn problem,omo this girl no sabi package,COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY GUY, boneeeee
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by dealordea(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2010
Guy, i think there is something fishy about her, Its better you watch your scammer before u go dead on track lane, Better still if the story was realy, i think you should hear her first but with no better explanation an, Its out of the game, just some scammer trying to scam you
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by paoma(f): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2010
try 2 find out wat happen before jumping 2 conclusion,maybe the gal has entered a wrong hand.(ritualist).
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2010
2+2 = 5. Just does not add up. 4get bout her (till u c her body n soul in lasgidi) cool
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by Onchedu(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
Don't force it.
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by RyanShort(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2010
Don't ASTHMATICS travel by buses in Nigeria shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2010
****skipped to next thread****
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by ice234: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2010
she barred her cal becos she knew u wil be mad at her. dat she entered a wrong bus might be true. need to educate her on the consequences of her action. she became ur responsibilty the day she accepted ur invitation to lag. so u need to warn her about further behaviours
Re: I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! by Busybody2(f): 12:07am On Aug 17, 2010
Ryan Short:

Don't ASTHMATICS travel by buses in Nigeria shocked shocked shocked

Apparently seems so, judging by all the other "normal" response on the thread, save for iice's and mine grin

[s]Abeg, na wetin do ya phone wey you no dey pick up my calls angry Girl trouble, again, good for you, you too learn to date only one girl at a time[/s] cheesy

iice:

I was wondering too why it's in caps undecided

@Topic. . .as usual. . .people are devious.

Thought I was seeing things grin

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Witch! / Is This Spiritual Conjeal? / Girl Friend Vs Wife / Boy Friend Vs Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.