Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian (17357 Views)

Sacked Today For Being 'too Introverted', Unfair? / ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour / Woman Sacked , Paid N2 ,500 As Benefit At Catholic School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2010
@slap one, take ur time or else grin
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2010
do i smell lesbos fighting for their rights here, i did not mention their names but somebody should plz help me out grin grin grin
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2010
michelin89:

She is a mumu. Was she thinking her boss was going to throw a party for nailing her daughter?

No but not to fire her!

What will she do to her daughter, disown her
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

No but not to fire her!

What will she do to her daughter, disown her

Maybe take her to a priest.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2010
michelin89:

Maybe take her to a priest.

That's the discrimination I'm talking about!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by segzicres(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2010
she should have sacked you a long time ago!!! her young daughter. tell me how old is the gurl in question?
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Druss(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

Yea she lost her job. That was wrong and highly discrimanatory!

Tell that to President Obama who dedicated a whole month (June) to them!

Just because you think it's wrong doesnt make it wrong.  undecided

Obama is not my standard of morality. He is a politician. Because a politician says something is right doesnt make it right.

Would have loved to go into the nitty gritty but this is not a thread on the morality of lesbianism.

In the so called evolved western society - it is viewed as discrimination.

In Nigeria she would be sacked for two reasons 1) She had an affair with the bosses daughter and 2) she is a lesbian.

It depends on the society. She has done nothing wrong by the societal law of this country.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2010
But dos sacking her make any sense becos the girl will still meet her at their meeting point grin
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Druss(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2010
odiaero:

who is this wacko? , oya run away 4rm dis thread and go where your mates are; Gaming Section tongue, that is where kids play.     u are not yet 18 and u are not welcome in this place  grin

Real confused character ,
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

Obama is not my standard of morality. He is a politician. Because a politician says something is right doesnt make it right.

Would have loved to go into the nitty gritty but this is not a thread on the morality of lesbianism.

In the so called evolved western society - it is viewed as discrimination.

In Nigeria she would be sacked for two reasons 1) She had an affair with the bosses daughter and 2) she is a lesbian.

It depends on the society. She has done nothing wrong by the societal law of this country.

Please spare us the 'nitty gritty' of the immorality of homosexualism!

People like you are bound by the chains of your own hypocisy. What you think is immoral is not what is actually immoral! And I wasn't suggesting Obama should be you standard for morality, I just thought you should know that it is not a crime to be gay!

Homosexality might be considered a sin/sacriledge against in the eyes of God but so is adultery and fornication. But you dont see people losing their job cos they has per-marital sex!

Personally, I dont care how moral the act itself is, what I do care about is the fact that she was fired for something that is not a crime!

Secondly, she did nothing wrong by dating her bosses' dauther. People marry their bosses' children all the time here in Nigeria so I dont really see your point there!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by slap1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

I tell ya.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

see, if i see ya bald head here again, u will be forced to grow hair undecided
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
@slap one, papa twins wetin u still dey do here?
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Druss(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

Please spare us the 'nitty gritty' of the immorality of homosexualism!

People like you are bound by the chains of your own hypocisy. What you think is immoral is not what is actually immoral! And I wasn't suggesting Obama should be you standard for morality, I just thought you should know that it is not a crime to be gay!

Homosexality might be considered a sin/sacriledge against in the eyes of God but so is adultery and fornication. But you dont see people losing their job cos they has per-marital sex!

Personally, I dont care how moral the act itself is, what I do care about is the fact that she was fired for something that is not a crime!

Secondly, she did nothing wrong by dating her bosses' dauther. People marry their bosses' children all the time here in Nigeria so I dont really see your point there!

In Nigeria homosexuality is regarded as a crime. By your standards homosexuality is not immoral - that is your standard. I will not harp on about your standard.

I have in no way condoned adultery and fornication and neither will I condone homosexuality. That is my standard and GOD's. As per people losing jobs for adultery and fornication, I disagree. It has happened - It happens and it will continue to happen. Fvck with the wrong person and you will lose your job. I have seen people lose their jobs for hints talkless of actual occurences. John Terry lost his position as captain because he slept with his mates' wifey.

You have labelled me an hypocrite just for me calling lesbianism wrong. How can a man be an hypocrite for calling lesbianism wrong? Quit using emotional impulses in an illogical way.

By the boss's standard homosexuality is wrong. She has sacked the lady for that reason and because she feels she is a bad influence on her daughter. We have no indication of what has been done to the daughter. For all we know she might have sent the girl to a nunnery or disciplined her in some way. It is not mentioned.

All we do know is that the lady was fired. Nothing more - nothing less. I cant and will not comment on what I dont know or dont have information on.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

In Nigeria homosexuality is regarded as a crime. By your standards homosexuality is not immoral - that is your standard. I will not harp on about your standard.

I have in no way condoned adultery and fornication and neither will I condone homosexuality. That is my standard and GOD's. As per people losing jobs for adultery and fornication, I disagree. It has happened - It happens and it will continue to happen. Fvck with the wrong person and you will lose your job. I have seen people lose their jobs for hints talkless of actual occurences. John Terry lost his position as captain because he slept with his mates' wifey.

You have labelled me an hypocrite just for me calling lesbianism wrong. How can a man be an hypocrite for calling lesbianism wrong? Quit using emotional impulses in an illogical way.

By the boss's standard homosexuality is wrong. She has sacked the lady for that reason and because she feels she is a bad influence on her daughter. We have no indication of what has been done to the daughter. For all we know she might have sent the girl to a nunnery or disciplined her in some way. It is not mentioned.

All we do know is that the lady was fired. Nothing more - nothing less. I cant and will not comment on what I dont know or dont have information on.
thank u very much brother, it seems uju is a lesbo, try that in my office u will be sent to jail and not only sack tongue
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

There you go again, maing baseless conclusions. In Nigeria this . . in Nigeria that!

John Terry was fired cos he slept with his team mates wife abi? But in that same country, the president dedicated a whole month to homosexuals! What does that tell you? One is acceptable and the other is not! Besides I cant believe you'd actually compere that with this undecided

In Nigeria homosexuality is considered a crime . . but every hotel you step into, you are confronted with married men having fun with their concubines! I assume they are free to do it since it's not a crime abi? Or wait, marrying a second wife is 'morally' right? According to your standard - the bible? This is what I mean by hypocrisy! You are talking about Nigerian culture which condemns one and approves the other, and then you turn aroung and quote the bible where it suits you!

I pay no attention whatsoever to the Nigerain culture which is myopic and discriminatory in nature!

And YES by my standard, homosexuality is not wrong and so is sex with one partner - Afterall, both parties consented to it and nobody cheated on the other!

This case is obviously prejudiced against her sexual preference. If the woman's ( her boss) daughter were a son I'm, sure she wouldnt have minded. She even had the guts to call her a pervert just because she's gay!

I dont know where you come from but where I come from, I can comfortably date my boss's son without the risk of being fired.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by AjanleKoko: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2010
Why is this thread here o
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Druss(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

There you go again, maing baseless conclusions. In Nigeria this  . .  in Nigeria that!

John Terry was fired cos he slept with his team mates wife abi? But in that same country, the president dedicated a whole month to homosexuals! What does that tell you? One is acceptable and the other is not! Besides I cant believe you'd actually compere that with this  undecided

In Nigeria homosexuality is considered a crime  . . but every hotel you step into, you are confronted with married men having fun with their concubines! I assume they are free to do it since it's not a crime abi? Or wait, marrying a second wife is 'morally' right? According to your standard - the bible? This is what I mean by hypocrisy! You are talking about Nigerian culture which condemns one and approves the other, and then you turn aroung and quote the bible where it suits you!

I pay no attention whatsoever to the Nigerain culture which is myopic and discriminatory in nature!

And YES by my standard, homosexuality is not wrong and so is sex with one partner - Afterall, both parties consented to it and nobody cheated on the other!

This case is obviously prejudiced against her sexual preference. If the woman's ( her boss)  daughter were a son I'm, sure she wouldnt have minded. She even had the guts to call her a pervert just because she's gay!

I dont know where you come from but where I come from, I can comfortably date my boss's son without the risk of being fired.

My primary concern is that you are not reading my words and you are assuming many things about me. Even worse you are ascribing words I didnt say to me.

I have never approved of the culture in Nigeria of men cheating on their wives or women cheating on their husbands. It is self destructive.

John Terry is British not American. The inference there is if someone can be dealt with heterosexual affairs in the office how much more for homosexual affairs.

My standard is the Bible and not Nigeria. According to the Bible, homsexuality, fornication and adultery are sins. So IMHO they are not things I approve of. I am not a PC person. I dont give a damn about what society deems right or wrong. My standard is simple - GOD's word! Am I perfect? NO!!

I discussed in my post what my inferences are regarding why the woman made the decision.

I have told you - obviously the woman feels homosexuality is wrong - hence the decision to fire the girl and to keep her from influencing her daughter.  Afterall from the poster's own mouth she led the girl back into practicing it!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2010
Druss:

My primary concern is that you are not reading my words and you are assuming many things about me. Even worse you are ascribing words I didnt say to me.

I have never approved of the culture in Nigeria of men cheating on their wives or women cheating on their husbands. It is self destructive.

John Terry is British not American. The inference there is if someone can be dealt with heterosexual affairs in the office how much more for homosexual affairs.

My standard is the Bible and not Nigeria. According to the Bible, homsexuality, fornication and adultery are sins. So IMHO they are not things I approve of. I am not a PC person. I dont give a damn about what society deems right or wrong. My standard is simple - GOD's word! Am I perfect? NO!!

I discussed in my post what my inferences are regarding why the woman made the decision.

I have told you - obviously the woman feels homosexuality is wrong - hence the decision to fire the girl and to keep her from influencing her daughter.  Afterall from the poster's own mouth she led the girl back into practicing it!

I'm not putting words into your mouth. You mentioned John Terry and talked about what is and is not a crime in Nigeria. You also mentioned the bible!

And I wanted to point out to you that the three standards are not the same and should not be used as a comparism in this case.

If you are sticking with the bible stick with it, and don't quote JT or Nigerian culture.

As for me, I believe in doing what is right and what does not hurt another person. Did she disrespect her boss by dating her daughter? NO! Did it affect her efficency in the job? NO! Did she hurt the girl she was dating? NO!

So tell me, how did she deserve to be fired? Because the woman 'thinks' homosexuality is wrong?  undecided

Read the post again, the girl has been doing it even before they met!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by yme1(f): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
you got served am sorry to say
you should have learnt to play your cards well.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

Did she disrespect her boss by dating her daughter? NO!

Actually she did. Couldn't she find someone else?
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Kennyblues(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2010
She ought to have looked for a lesbian partner somewhere else not corrupting her boss daughter by encouraging the act, she should thank her star that she was not locked up.

hey girl why not pick up the mortuary attendant job with that nobody will querry you sex appeal, ewu goat
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by favouredjb(f): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2010
lesbianism is a sin,look for a strong man
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by ricky01: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2010
lesBIAN YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAME TO SA YOU LOST UR JOB BECOS U ENGAGED IN LESBIANISM, WHAT ON EARTH DO U ENJOY WHEN ANOTHER WOMAN IS TOUCHIN YOU?NA WA HO, I SHAME 4 YOU, IF I AM DE WOMAN I WILL ARRANGE FOR YOUR ASSINATION I SWEAR FOR COMMING CLOSE TO MY ONLY DAUGTHER, GO AND LEARN FROM YOUR PAST,
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by sley4life(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2010
very good 4 u. Its 9ce u were laid out. I would prefer more worse treatment 2 u. I wont waste my precious time reading the full thread
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by denony(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2010
She needs another job
a Good job, well paid one with the inclusion of the boss daughter.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2010
Nope she sacked you because you messed with her daughter! I'll not only sack you if I were in her position but I'll also give you a bad reference! Coming here to look for justification! Nonsense!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by segunjowo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
@poster: You can immagine the general direction of comments to your stupid act! the way out is simple, this is Africa, with culture of "man date woman" as the general thing. come alive! have you ever been hammered by a guy in your life? c'mon! you will enjoy it. try it and you won't have to be ashamed of who you have sex with. ok? you can reach me online for a intro of a lifetime of enjoyment. bu ha ha! tongue lol
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Kgdavid(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2010
first and foremost this is a private company no? rock the boat too much and ur on ur own. secondly the woman did warn the dyke about improper relationships with her daughter which at the time was denied, at that point she chose to continue despite being fully aware of the possible ramifications. thirdly it is quite possible that the boss is extremely religious and does not want a pervert in her establishment, guess thats her perrogative.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by maureenfx(f): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2010
@ odiaero i hav a question 4 u
who is d lesbian u or somone else
cos thr is big confusion

@ jenny u dont expect 2 b screwin somones daughter nd dey give u an award
dis is naija
nd i support wat d guys said go 2 mortuary

@ uju
dont get u
lesbianism and gays are nt accepted in dis country
nd even if obama dedicated one whole months 2 dem he is tryin 2 rerun 4 president again
nd in naija if caught either 10yrs in prison or death
so lets tell ourselves d truth

lesbianism is a sin
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by skyndyp(f): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2010
If i'm your boss i'll slit your throat. Pervert
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2010
Mental Retards!

Shameless animals, gay, lesbians, bisexual every one of 'em, the Western world has given prominence to their evil acts, now their counterparts in Nigeria go get liver open their trap, contaminated, demon infested beings!

lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Bsc Building Compare To Bsc Architecture / Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad / GTB Restricted My Account For Over A Month Now. I Am Not Ok.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.