Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian (17354 Views)

Sacked Today For Being 'too Introverted', Unfair? / ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour / Woman Sacked , Paid N2 ,500 As Benefit At Catholic School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nizoral(f): 5:46am On Jul 03, 2010
Mumurism. And 2 stat wif, lesbiasnism is bad, PERIOD. Good 4 u.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Finestlex(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2010
We all know that lesbianism is not accepted in Africa. Gayness is all about choice but you went too far to have practiced ur devilish act with your employer's daughter. Your boss sacked you because you are only a bad influence to the daughter.your boss is wise,i salute his/her wisdom. There are promising young men out there that you can get a life with. The sooner you change, you know every.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by damilola15: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2010
That was how I lost my last job, just because I’m a lesbian. I've heard before that a guy lost his job in Lagos because he is gay, but I never knew that such a thing could happen to me. I don't know why there is so much discrimination against homosexuals in Nigeria. Now I'm desperately in search of another job.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I could almost visualise her saying those words and I'm imagining myself slapping her.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by mrofficial(m): 2:22am On Jul 04, 2010
Lemme laugh HAHAhahAHHAHAHhahhAH!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by machere44: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2010
So disgusted, Homosexuality is a big issue, God destroyed sodom cuz of dat single sin period, men wanted to rape angels,,women sleeping with women,,, kai,, lesbo ask God for help quick quick, even correct guys get fired for having something with oga's daughter hw much more a lesbian, ,
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by tlops(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2010
if she wants na lesbo right I guess he better flee to sodom or gomorrah, they are plenty in western hemisphere,
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Fimmy(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2010
SORRY ABOUT YOUR JOB, BUT GOOD FOR YOU
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by akiiii: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
I think she has done d best thing by sacking you so u will ve enough time to go to church 4 special deliverance as this is what u need more 4 now. whn u re total cleanced u'll then be fit to work with normal people.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by CGKing(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2010
Cant you see that ur inclincation is abnormal? How can ppl think upside down like this. And she is trying to xplain to the boss that its normal. So sociey should just accept you gbam like that? U even made a mistake of telling us because aint no job coming to ya until u straighten up.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by lydosky: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2010
U got what U deserve, shocked

may God deliver U
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by uglybetty: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2010
Good for you.you need divine intervention ok.yeye girl.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by sheisnice(f): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2010
All of you who think others are hypocrite becos acording to you, there are sins like fornication and adultery everywhere and its not been frown at; does not mean people should applaude this girl for what she did. what you should be doing is giving her Godly advice, not calling people names because they say she is a pervert.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by kasim155: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2010
she should be ashamed of her self and pray 4 4giveness privately. u are a disgrace to ur family not Nigeria.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by DonOms(m): 12:38am On Jul 07, 2010
I'll be blunt here and I'm sorry it might offend some people especially Jenny - who posted this. It's immoral and unethical to engage in homo sexual stuffs and it's not accepted in a morally stable country like Nigeria, and on top of that and most importantly, God does not allow it. It's a sin and its practice will bring nothing but sorrow(seems the job loss is a good example). I advice you like a brother, refrain from this evil act and fight your freedom from the devil's bondage with Jesus helping you. Accept Christ today and enjoy freedom. I pray God helps you.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Ranoscky(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2010
^^^ I say Amen to that prayer for her!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by uglybetty: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2010
But wait oh people,how will the mother now monitor her daugter from this Lesbian girl eh. sacking her to me does not stop them from seeing.Am against this evil,but what do you think.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by uglybetty: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I would sack the poo out of you over and over again---i hate perverts !!]

Correct!!!!!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by FrankPapi: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
So Jenny have you found a new job yetwell just take it easy such is life ok,
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by sleazy5(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2010
@poster. What is ur disguised intention.
Well whoever you are, why indulge in lesbianism? What fantastic pleasures do you derive from it? I think its so amoral.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by kanmiariyo(m): 4:47am On Jul 09, 2010
Madam Lesbian:where is the place of shame in your life, does it mean morals has no place in your life, you did not only corrupt your boss daughter but you have ruined her life, your boss should have added a jail term to your sack,you better change your ways
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Pafuri(m): 1:16am On Jul 10, 2010
Your boss did not sack you because you are a lesbian (whatever the ish that is). You got fired because you were taking her daughter along a path she does not like. If I were your boss, and you were a male staff of mine, you will need to have been accepted by me, and possess exceptional qualities to kiss my daughter in my garden and get away with it.  Some people do not care about other people being 'gay', 'homosexual', 'bisexual', 'transsexual' or whatever other 'sexuals' you twisted pervertss care to invent. Just don't touch them and their children, especially their children. In your 'lesbianness', and having read too many American crap, you actually think you live in Greenwich Village in new York. You need to be slapped at least once by all posters and responders on Niraland. She, you don grow beard beard, abi? That na two slaps! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy 

@uglybetty : What do you suggest?
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by ice234: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2010
lesbian isnt of this part of the earth pls go to US and practise it there
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Ranoscky(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin so u mean say U.S na sodom and gomorah? grin
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by mrofficial(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2010
Ranoscky:

Have you been out of earth lately?

Well, ask Obama who dedicated a whole month to them. lol.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by ice234: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2010
Ranoscky:

u no know before do u need me to say so

i didnt say anything oh
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by teekay: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2010
I really dont get how u can get attracted to members of ur own sex,it baffles me,is it a thing of the mind?gay peple on nairaland help me to see things from ur point of view.fell free aight. grin grin grin

@ DON OMS 'morally stable country like Nigeria'?no offence intended but dude pls get real,is there anything like a morally stable country?if there is how can u put Nigeria in the same sentence with morally stable?
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by smooooooth: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
jenny u lucky u had a good boss, if na me, the next trail i will send after u guys will be assasins with the instruction 'TO TAKE U OUT COMPLETELY''
u dnt deserve to be sacked, u shld be killed!!!!!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Ranoscky(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^ she should be killed b'cos she's a lesbian right?

jesus said "b d 1st to cast a stone if u have not sinned" so b d 1st to kill her since u be angel micheal. aturu awusa!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by rickross83: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2010
U must be a real fool for knacking ur bosses daughter, u no see other gurl go knack na ur boss daughter u dey knack, thunder fire u, they will knack ur daughter too wen u become a boss, dats if u ever b one and u have place in hell fire, cos u r evil,
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Ranoscky(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2010
u guys should free lesbians make dem live dia lyf, n allow GOD to do d judging!

go through this pls ----> www.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100720/ap_on_re_us/us_lesbian_prom_date
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by rickross83: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Ranoscky!!! From wat i see ur already having a lesbian daughter, Goat
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by seunallday: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2010
you were not fired because you r a lesbian, you were fired because you were shagging your boss's daughter,

and enuff with the she should be burned coments abeg!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GTB Restricted My Account For Over A Month Now. I Am Not Ok. / Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad / Realities Of Retirement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.