Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian (17581 Views)

Sacked Today For Being 'too Introverted', Unfair? / ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour / Woman Sacked , Paid N2 ,500 As Benefit At Catholic School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Homonide: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2010
Simply put, Homosexuality isn't accepted in this clime. Personally, i detest it, i'm not judging Jenny, but she shouldn't have had "it" with her Boss' daughter. She got what she deserved. PERIOD!.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by tkb417(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
Tell that to President Obama who dedicated a whole month (June) to them!

Just because you think it's wrong doesnt make it wrong
so its right because Obama dedicated a month to perverts?

thank u
next poster
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by otukpo(f): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
That Jenny is a pest and needed to be eradicated.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by MeGaStReEt: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2010
the Jenny in question should be happy that its just sack, and no physical punishement, dem suppose first call agbero make dem beat am first before them sack am, Jenny your madam was lenient enough to allow you go scot free
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by shawdon(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2010
Sorry in ma own opinon.i don't see anything wrong with what Jenny did,they are both making love and that is fun to be.But is a sin against God according to the BiBLE .

Please enjoy yourself Jenny.Remember is a very drity thing to know that one pratice Homosexual.

I have alot girlfriend that are lesbian.i see nothing wrong there.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Parnassuss(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2010
The Jenny chick (if there really is one) is stupid. I'll go with Christ on this one; don't hate the sinner, just hate the sin.
Her madam had nothing against her personally, I'm sure if Hilary Clinton had dated the madam's daughter, the result would not have varied substantially.
I too would not hesitate to fire the Jenny babe, for even though It can't be assured that the daughter will 'repent', it would not be for any lack on the part of the parent.
@uju, I'm not hating but really if everyone turned gay, how would the species survive? I am being factual here but homosexuality is unnatural, nature don't like GAYS.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Parnassuss(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2010
the daughter is the biggest dunce in the story. Everywhere the wind blows is where she goes, led by mommy and bed by Jenny.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by rapstar: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2010
poster i know you are a boy, but dat serves right to al those evil girls dat believe in such devilish act.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by teskyg: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2010
You were supposed to be sack and also Jailed.You have no excuse for any  reason in the world to be a Lesbian.What is wrong is wrong, You can't change.So you want your boss to allow you to continue to ruin her daughter's life?

Give up your Lesbian status and meet a real guy.I am surprise anytime people say they are Gay or Lesbian.It is Alien to us.Give it up,
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
teskyg:

You were supposed to be sack and also Jailed.You have no excuse for any  reason in the world to be a Lesbian.What is wrong is wrong, You can't change.So you want your boss to allow you to continue to ruin her daughter's life?

Give up your Lesbian status and meet a real guy.I am surprise anytime people say they are Gay or Lesbian.It is Alien to us.Give it up,

Ignorant ranter.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Adenex3051(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2010
Jenny,
      You must be a foooooooooooooooool to have allowed your sexual perversion cost you your job.You better take that mortuary attendant job. enof yansh dey there for you to romance.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2010
Dont think she actually fired you for being a lesbo , but more for involving her daughter in it.

Which Nigerian mother wants to see her child involved in homosexuality?

If only you can sue, she has no right firing you because of her personal bias/judgment. Not professional.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2010
its unbelievable the amount of ignorance/stupidity the fact that she is a lesbian can bring.
let people live their lives they way THEY see fit and as long as they dont come and bring their stuff in YOUR bedroom then so be it.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2010
FL dear, you made a typo. smiley
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Confusion: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2010
confusion confusion confusion everywhere
how can a normal person say that it ok to be abnormal
this people think that God was not smart enuf to say that a man should be firing a woman
they dont think of all the stupid disease that can arise from their stupid act
LET ME PAINT IT WELL FOR U ALL

Homosexual=do u meant that A man will put his manhood into another mans Anus(Its function is to control the expulsion of feces=unwanted waste)
thereby spreading and breeding new disease into the world
Lesbian=do u mean that a woman will be licking the V of another, thereby collecting all the rubbish ,
i don try i no fit continue
But if there is one thing i know badly even as a sinner is that God hates Homosexuality/lesbianism with a passion, anfd i dont know why
maybe its becos its will stop the population of the earth becos he said replenish the earth
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by teskyg: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2010
@ Michelin or Dunlop ,what is that your gay name again, You are a BIG FOOL, We know your types, promoters of Homosexuality , I am sure your ass is fat and watery, proof of excess sperm slot into your big ass from your cohorts.One of the signs of Gay guys like you is the full access to psychological trauma leading to frequent lost of Memory, I bet that has began to manifest in you.You comment portrays where you stand.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2010
teskyg:

@ Michelin or Dunlop ,what is that your gay name again, You are a BIG FOOL, We know your types, promoters of Homosexuality , I am sure your backside is fat and watery, proof of excess spermatozoa slot into your big backside from your cohorts.One of the signs of Gay guys like you is the full access to psychological trauma leading to frequent lost of Memory, I bet that has began to manifest in you.You comment portrays where you stand.

*yaaaaaaaaaaawn*
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2010
michelin89:

FL dear, you made a typo. smiley
Fixed.Thanks for the heads up
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2010
You are welcome.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by tommywise: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2010
well, that was exactly what she wanted, while men like us are there. u need CHRIST IN UR LIFE MY SISTER
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Raimond(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
I would sack the shit out of you over and over again---i hate perverts angry!!
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by bawomolo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2010
@poster
you only have YOURSELF to blame as everyone knows the great proverb:"dont shiiit where you eat!"

being a lesbian is irrelevant in this case, the fact that you messed with the boss's daughter IS the reason why you lost your job. i can already hear your dumbass boss blaming YOU for turning her daughter in to a lesbian, LOL!

thread closed. you shouldn't bring romance into the work place. you made it worse by initially denying it then getting caught.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2010
Confusion:

confusion confusion confusion everywhere
how can a normal person say that it ok to be abnormal
this people think that God was not smart enuf to say that a man should be firing a woman
they dont think of all the silly disease that can arise from their silly act
LET ME PAINT IT WELL FOR U ALL

Homosexual=do u meant that A man will put his manhood into another mans Anus(Its function is to control the expulsion of feces=unwanted waste)
thereby spreading and breeding new disease into the world
Lesbian=do u mean that a woman will be licking the V of another, thereby collecting all the rubbish ,
i don try i no fit continue
But if there is one thing i know badly even as a sinner is that God hates Homosexuality/lesbianism with a passion, anfd i dont know why
maybe its becos its will stop the population of the earth becos he said replenish the earth
its funny how ppl use religion to justify their condemnatory, insane mind. Everybody is an evangelist nowadays.

I guess lying, cheating, lust, vanity, material possession, verbal insults etc  are also not forbidden by God. But I bet you, this poster is guilty of all those sins.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by bawomolo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2010
Homosexual=do u meant that A man will put his manhood into another mans Anus(Its function is to control the expulsion of feces=unwanted waste

i guess heterosexuals do not practice anal sexx too.

some of you hypocrites have no problem with oral sexx and premarital sexx but oh no stop the gays
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Omolulu(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2010
Thou shalt not condemn!!
No difference between a lesbian and a fornicator
No matter how weird the act might be
A sin is a sin under God's Law

Well she has lost her Job, guess she has learnt a lesson or 2, life's 2 short, make she go find work or do something with her time(watch tv  tongue)
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2010
@confusion
you do seem confused. . . . . . if you read your bible again, you will realize that there was gays and lesbians back in biblical times and it didnt stop the world for being what it is today.
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by fantastic2(f): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2010
all lesbians are entitled to hell fire
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by CarlosVent(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2010
dat serves u right?
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by Omolulu(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2010
fantastic2:

all lesbians are entitled to hell fire
Be careful sister, all sinners, including you if you are one
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by fantastic2(f): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@confusion
you do seem confused. . . . . . if you read your bible again, you will realize that there was gays and lesbians back in biblical times and it didnt stop the world for being what it is today.
are u sure you are not one of them
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by ijcurt(f): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2010
Omolulu:

Thou shalt not condemn!!
No difference between a lesbian and a fornicator
No matter how weird the act might be
A sin is a sin under God's Law

Well she has lost her Job, guess she has learnt a lesson or 2, life's 2 short, make she go find work or do something with her time(watch tv  tongue)
there is a big difference btw a lesbian and a fornicator. damn!!! d ac t is disgusting. its morally wrong. , end time is near, woe betide those homosexuals
Re: She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian by adconline(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2010
employment rule no 1. Do not have sex with  your boss or co-worker. She broke the rule by having sex with her MD's daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What % Of Your Salary Pays Your Rent? / Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School / Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.