Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu (12661 Views)

2023: APC Will Retain Central Govt., Rivers, Says Abe / Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
The end justify the means.
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by sureheaven(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
It’s no news again that APC will win Osun.

Candidates from other parties are people with question characters.
Adeleke has no result
Omisore is a criminal.

Others have no weight.

Congrats to APC in advance....

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Toosure70: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
GeeOh:
PDP OVER TO U
Too sure, if APC should trash fayose the most active PDP incumbent governor. Se na dancing senator go win?

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Johnnyessence(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
[OSUN 2018] *Mo kan ro naa ni o* *( I just think of it)!!!* """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" * If you're a student of Ladoke Akintola University and you vote for APC, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that you will remain backward forever.
* If you're a worker in Osun and you vote APC, maybe your forefathers have sinned and you're serving their punishment.
* If you are a contract staff in the tertiary institutions or state ministries for at least 4 or 8 years without giving letter of permanent appointment and you still want APC to come back in Osun State. Don't worry, you still need to be a slave for another eight years.
* If you are a civil servant in the state of Osun where you collected promotion letter without financial backing and even still receiving salary of year 2011 promotion. The probability of retiring on same is almost sure if you vote for APC .
* If you're a carpenter, bricklayer or painter in. Osun and you want to vote for APC, try and take inventory of the works you did for the past 7yrs and take a stand.
* If you're a tailor and you want to vote for APC, you will forever remain a slave to SAM and SARAH.
* If you're a Lautech hospital staff and you vote for APC, it means you've collected your salary in advance in heaven, you're just here on earth to work for it.
* If you're an iyaloja or Babaloja and you vote for APC, you will continue to eat your wares. The unpaid workers will not patronise you.
* Paripari e ni pe: If you're a pensioner and you vote APC, don't worry. You will soon join your mates that has been killed by this administration. It's only the medical staffs that are on strike in LAUTECH. The mortuary is always opened.
Please, think over all those facts and vote wisely.
*A vote for APC is a vote for continued suffering!!!* [Osun people should beware]
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Kingjames(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
I trust u baba...jagaban .ori e wa oke. eko oni'baje

hehehe
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Johnnyessence(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Osun state has been grounded by incompetence and bad governance.
As we write:

1) Osun State polytechnic, Iree, is presently on STRIKE.

2) Osun State college of technology, Essa oke, is presently on STRIKE.

3) College of Education, Ila Orangun, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

4) College of Education, Ilesa, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

5) LAUTECH University that is jointly owned by Osun and Oyo is presently on strike because Osun refuses to play its roles.

6) All Osun Civil Servants will go on strike starting from August 28th.

Nothing is working under APC in Osun state right now.
Salaries are not paid, hunger and poverty have enveloped the state.

Vote out APC and Tinubu stooge come September 22nd.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by ozaovehe(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yes, we will
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by TundeBricklayer: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Before Nko? Na ipob pigs wan retain am before?
Leave IPOB alone, IPOB has no business with that backward state, tell Tinubu to pay Osun workers, he is more concern of his stomach, Osun workers and pensioners are dying in penury, in WAEC, Osun last year was 25th position, this year 29th position among 36th +fct. IPOB is not Osun's problem, stop living in delusion and propaganda go and fix your problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by samiboy774(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
abeg shey na dem tinubu dey decide abi d masses

1 Like

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by NobodyKnows(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun, Atigbon ni ipinle osun.
Lmao .
You go wail tire
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
The godfather of rigging has spoken.
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by NobodyKnows(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
phase1:
How you no go retain Osun. You are confident because you have turned the once educated Osun people into almajiri illiterates so you can easily zombiefy them and keep yourself in power ad infinitum. cheesy

Even Borno a war torn state is now more literate than Osun according to WAEC stats. So we don't expect them to think better than almajiris o jare. grin
Olodo .
Osun State has the second highest number of universities in Nigeria .
Ogun is First .
Wail all you want .
Sai APC forever

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Lawalemi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
SOLEMN ADVICE TO NIGERIANS ON OSUN 2018 & 2019 ELECTION

Mo kan ro naa ni o. (I just think of it).
- If you're a student of Ladoke Akintola University and you vote for APC, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that you will remain backward forever.
- If you're a worker in Osun and you vote APC, maybe your forefathers have sinned and you're serving their punishment.
- If you're a carpenter, bricklayer or painter in Osun and you want to vote for APC, try and take inventory of the works you did for the past 7yrs and take a stand.
- If you're a tailor and you want to vote for APC, you will forever remain a slave to SAM and SARAH.
- If you're a LAUTECH hospital staff and you vote for APC, it means you've collected your salary in advance in heaven, you're just here on earth to work for it.
- If you're an Iyaloja or Babalola and you vote for APC, you will continue to eat your wares. The unpaid workers will not patronise you.
- Paripari e ni pe if you're a pensioner and you vote APC, don't worry. You will soon join your mates that have been killed by this administration. It's only the medical staff that are on strike in LAUTECH. The mortuary is always opened.�
- A vote for APC is a vote for continued suffering.
Nigerians should beware
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by phase1: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Olodo .
Ogun is First .
Wail all you want .
Sai APC forever

E pain am.

Osun is less than an Almajiri state, even war-torn Borno beat them in education thanks to Odenni Aregbese the stooge of Jagabandit. Osun is a laughable state and should join the almajiri north. They are not worthy to be called a southern state. grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
I Am No Fan Of A P C,but When Tinubu Speaks,which He Rarely Does,it Carries Weight.What He Lacks In Height He Makes Up 4 It With Wisdom & Devious Cunning

1 Like

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by NobodyKnows(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
phase1:

E pain am.

Osun is less than an Almajiri state, even war-torn Borno beat them in education thanks to Odenni Aregbese the stooge of Jagabandit. Osun is a laughable state and should join the almajiri north. They are not worthy to be called a southern state. grin
Lol
Come back to quote me after I vote for APC on the 22nd of September.
Or when Oyetola is declared winner the next day.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Banjo24: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
ADP IS THE PARTY TO BEAT....

APC ARE RUNNING UP AND DOWN.

FORGET ONLINE SHOW OFF...

THIS IS ADP WARD MEETING, AREGBESOLA WARD IN ILESA EAST. WARD 8. THEY GAVE AREGBESOLA A SHOCK OF HIS LIFE.

ADEOTI IS THE PEOPLES CHOICE.

2 Shares

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Deo1986(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Thank you minister of information.
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by seyola(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
See nd buy.
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Johnnyessence(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Olodo .
Ogun is First .
Wail all you want .
Sai APC forever
But waec results is very poor in Aregbesola's government Hmmm. nairaland politician with their online view. I just dey smile niiii ooooooooooo. Abeg let me come and be going.
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Johnnyessence(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Lol
Come back to quote me after I vote for APC on the 22nd of September.
Or when Oyetola is declared winner the next day.
lol na one man one vote now. you vote, likewise other person votes for pdp too and other parties hmm. let me come and be going. please don't boast here OK.
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
okay are telling me Aregbesola done good to Osun citizen
owing 24 month salary hard-hearted Governor
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
okay are telling me Aregbesola done good to Osun citizen
owing 24 month salary what an hard-hearted Governor!!!
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Bodude504: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jokes apart Raufu works in that state no be small roads and schools water

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by NobodyKnows(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol na one man one vote now. you vote, likewise other person votes for pdp too and other parties hmm. let me come and be going. please don't boast here OK.
Who said anything like one man 10 votes
I will say it again . Come back in 23 days to quote me
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by galaxy2020(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
...yes, by rigging, vote buying and intimidation.
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by docadams: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
[OSUN 2018]
*Mo kan ro naa ni o*
*( I just think of it)!!!*
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
* If you're a student of
Ladoke Akintola
University and you vote
for APC, you don't need
a soothsayer to tell you
that you will remain
backward forever.

* If you're a worker in
Osun and you vote
APC, maybe your
forefathers have
sinned and you're
serving their
punishment.

* If you are a contract
staff in the tertiary
institutions or state
ministries for at least 4
or 8 years without
giving letter of
permanent
appointment and you
still want APC to come
back in Osun State.
Don't worry, you still
need to be a slave for
another eight years.

* If you are a civil
servant in the state of
Osun where you
collected promotion
letter without financial
backing and even still
receiving salary of year
2011 promotion. The
probability of retiring
on same is almost
sure if you vote for
APC .

* If you're a carpenter,
bricklayer or painter in.
Osun and you want to
vote for APC, try and
take inventory of the
works you did for the
past 7yrs and take a
stand.

* If you're a tailor and
you want to vote for
APC, you will forever
remain a slave to SAM
and SARAH.

* If you're a Lautech
hospital staff and you
vote for APC, it means
you've collected your
salary in advance in
heaven, you're just
here on earth to work
for it.

* If you're an iyaloja or
Babaloja and you vote
for APC, you will
continue to eat your
wares. The unpaid
workers will not
patronise you.

* Paripari e ni pe:
If you're a pensioner
and you vote APC,
don't worry. You will
soon join your mates
that has been killed by
this administration. It's
only the medical staffs
that are on strike in
LAUTECH. The
mortuary is always
opened.

Please, think over all those facts and vote wisely.

*A vote for APC is a vote for continued suffering!!!*
[Osun people should beware]

O men! Desperation taken to another level. If you so much care about the forsaken PDP winning, shouldn't you be in the street campaigning instead of typing from the comfort of your rented room in Ikerre-Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by NobodyKnows(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
But waec results is very poor in Aregbesola's government Hmmm. nairaland politician with their online view. I just dey smile niiii ooooooooooo. Abeg let me come and be going.
What online view?
Dem swear for you?
Cure your ignorance.
[url]google.com[/url] is your friend . Lazy boy .
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Johnnyessence(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
What online view?
Dem swear for you?
Cure your ignorance.
[url]google.com[/url] is your friend . Lazy boy .
lol i just dey laugh kikikikiki. Abeg later me come and be going. wetin i know gan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: How El-rufai Confirms Amaechi Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of Apc / Is Ola Olukoyede Qualified To Be EFCC Chairman? / Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.