Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu (12658 Views)

2023: APC Will Retain Central Govt., Rivers, Says Abe / Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Who said anything like one man 10 votes
I will say it again . Come back in 23 days to quote me
Abegi, wetin gan. let me come and be going. do have a wonderful weekend and a new month too.
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by jesusislor(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
I dont think it is necessary to tell the people of Osun who to vote. Their destiny is in their own hand! Tinubu is a problem in Nigeria. He told people during the just concluded election that they should vote out a party because salaries are owed. But what about Osun now? Now, their standard has suddenly changed? Osun people pls librate yourselves from all these liars and thieves!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by TemitayoDaniel: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=raumdeuter post=70786101]This is certain,
Osun people do not want the killer of Bola Ige to occupy the Bola Ige governors office

And they surely do not want the dancer Osun Michael Jackson to occupy the house, Governance is not a dancing matter....
Na rubbish you dey talk for here.. Na u know. D. Killer of Bola ige abi
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by mrkia(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Never again!!! ADEOTI is not only my man but the man of the people

1 Like

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by sojdson: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Imaging his imagination
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by tunmedies(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
raumdeuter:
This is certain,
Osun people do not want the killer of Bola Ige to occupy the Bola Ige governors office

And they surely do not want the dancer Osun Michael Jackson to occupy the house, Governance is not a dancing matter
But can we vote 4 d persn dt killd alot of pensnrs nd workrs through d advice he gav his boss? Kindly recognse a candidate 4 us oo..

1 Like

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
tunmedies:
But can we vote 4 d persn dt killd alot of pensnrs nd workrs through d advice he gav his boss? Kindly recognse a candidate 4 us oo..

Omisore is a murderer
Adeleke is a dancer

Oyetola is still the best option
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by donb06: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
sureheaven:
It’s no news again that APC will win Osun.

Candidates from other parties are people with question characters.
Adeleke has no result
Omisore is a criminal.

Others have no weight.

Congrats to APC in advance....
If no 1. Is anything to go by, then Buhari has no business in aso rock....... Anyway this is naija anything goes
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Championlaw200(m): 4:46am On Sep 01, 2018
You must be mad bro. So unfortunate you are still leaving in the past. Osun people have rejected the APC. We need a good governance, I even doubt if you are Osun State. So you don't have all the facts at hand. Keep quiet and see how things unfolds. OMISORE is the next governor..
raumdeuter:
This is certain,

And they surely do not want the dancer Osun Michael Jackson to occupy the house, Governance is not a dancing matter
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by Championlaw200(m): 5:00am On Sep 01, 2018
God will dismantled this current APC government in Osun State. People are suffering from this clueless Maladministration of Aregbesola. It is so unfortunate. Workers are suffering, Pensioners are dying, LAUTECH is dead. And people are still campaigning for this APC. May your effort to Rig this forthcoming election be in Vain in Jesus name. Olorun Mafa Ijoba APC ya ni ipinle Osun. The lord who delivered the Israelite will deliver OSUN STATE. OMISORE is what we want.. SDP is the Party, OMISORE is the Governor, Yemi Lawal is the Deputy.. Victory is Sure

1 Like

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by mechanics(m): 5:30am On Sep 01, 2018
I doubt, when he has not been paying workers salaries consistently.
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by surgical: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2018
jesusislor:
I dont think it is necessary to tell the people of Osun who to vote. Their destiny is in their own hand! Tinubu is a problem in Nigeria. He told people during the just concluded election that they should vote out a party because salaries are owed. But what about Osun now? Now, their standard has suddenly changed? Osun people pls librate yourselves from all these liars and thieves!
The guy is his relative,his cousin
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by limsycutey(f): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Anybody supporting APC in Osun State is an agent of the devil. And I pray today that the hardship many people in that state are going through will become the portion of the person and his/her family in Jesus name. Amen.
I don't understand how human beings will see evil and be supporting it, when you can see how people are dying from hunger and lack of good health care. Useless APC, it is so bad for them, you see them on the streets of Ilesha with only few hungry old women and okada men.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by shara123(m): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2018
First of all; Tinubu as the Chancellor of Ladoke Akintola University, could not do anything to assuage the institution's financial crisis all this while. A whole chancellor with the level of his wealth. What is the essence, if we cannot better the life of our students and citizen as a whole.

Aregbe has crippled Osun state in so many ways:
-over #173 billion debt profile
-17 full months salaries unpaid
-over #11 billion spent on failed Airport project
-#8 billion failed opon-imo project
-#30 billion sukuk bond
-false acclaimed UBE projects
-#15 billion loan for each of the 30 local government
for building 10km road each in the various local govt.

And several others yet to be mentioned.
A vote for Gboyega in osun state is a vote for backwardness, sufferings & hardships.
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by yemight2776(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2018
It will do you like magic, with what is on ground now, APC can't even win with both rigging and federal power. Am from Osun State and strong people keep leaving APC everyday.
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by tunmedies(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Omisore is a murderer
Adeleke is a dancer

. But Aregbesola was a singer dn nd pple voted. Besides d 1 u calld dancer ws d 1 dt gav us transfomr in our communty when we didnt hav electric power for bad 8 mnths. I mean d communty Hon. Awolola of APC is residing. However, Oyetola ws chief of staff dt advice Gov. 2 b payng half salary nd 4get pensnrs. I strongly blif APC can neva take us 2 promise land. They hav promise nd faild.
Re: APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu by tunmedies(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Omisore is a murderer
Adeleke is a dancer

. But Aregbesola was a singer dn nd pple voted 4 hm. Besides d 1 u calld dancer ws d 1 dt gav us transfomr in our communty when we didnt hav electric power for bad 8 mnths. I mean d communty Hon. Awolola of APC is residing. However Oyetola ws chief of staff dt advice Gov. 2 b payng half salary nd 4get pensnrs. I strongly blif APC can neva take us 2 promise land. They hav promise nd faild.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Fuel: Queues To Vanish Next Week - Kyari, NNPC, CEO / Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia / Jonathan To Attend Achebe’s Funeral In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.