Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? (2639 Views)

Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum / Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video) / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by vmgroup(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Raw Oysters
For centuries, raw oysters have been known to be an aphrodisiac. What most people don’t know is the science behind why. Raw oysters contain high amounts of protein, zinc, and minerals such as selenium and iron. Zinc is needed for a healthy prostate gland and for the replacement of seminal fluid, making oysters important for male virility. Oysters also supply iron, selenium, fat-soluble vitamins A and D; and the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. This blend of nutrients is exactly what your body needs if it wants to know how to cum more. The long-chain fatty acids in oysters make a synergistic combination with saturated fatty acids from butter and coconut oil. When you eat a raw oyster, your body quickly breaks down the oyster into essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids and uses them to make more cum. Another benefit is that because the oyster is consumed raw, the nutrients are readily available and in their purest form. This is not always the case for cooked foods, as cooking certain foods can denature proteins and affect nutrient content.

Red Meat
There are a lot of mixed opinions on eating red meat, but one thing is for sure: red meat is high in protein and a valuable source of essential nutrients that can help guys who want to cum more. Learning how to cum more isn’t difficult when you provide your body with the right levels of iron, zinc, B vitamins, omega 3, and protein. Sources of red meat include beef, veal, lamb, buffalo, and deer.

Red meat is one of the best sources of iron and zinc available. Although certain fruits and vegetables contain iron and zinc, they are not as easily absorbed as nutrients from red meat. If you want to increase your ejaculate, then eating red meat is an excellent way to provide the essential nutrients for seminal fluid production. Remember, cum is 95% seminal fluids. Therefore if you want to learn how to cum more, you should be focusing on eating a healthy diet that maximizes seminal fluid production.

Brazil Nuts
Brazil nuts, or filberts, are an excellent nut that contains many essential fats and minerals. Brazil nuts contain selenium, which is important in the production of cum. If you want to know how to make more cum, then adding Brazil nuts to your diet of meat and vegetables is a great solution. As the number 1 food source for selenium on the planet, these nuts are a easy way to help you produce more cum.

Omega 3s
Omega 3 fatty acids are critical for proper brain function and play a role in how to cum more. These fatty acids can increase dopamine levels and reduce stress. Not only can omega 3 fats boost mood, but they can also trigger sexual arousal. On top of this, DHA fish oil relaxes arteries and improves circulation, which can allow for strong erections.

Avocados
Contrary to what most people believe, fats are an important part of your diet. Fats are essential for hormone production and other bodily functions. However, most people consume saturated fat which is bad for the body because it causes blocked arteries over time. Avocados contain heathy unsaturated fats that can actually lower your cholesterol over time.

Avocados are also known to contain folic acid, folate, zinc, and vitamin E. Research shows that folic acid can increase sperm count, helping produce more cum. The rest of these nutrients are used by the body to make hormones such as testosterone, or used to improve blood circulation and boost dopamine levels. Not only are Avocados a great source of nutrition, they taste great as well. Keep reading below to see 3 easy ways to prepare avocados.

source: https://www.maleselfmastery.com/7-superfoods-that-make-you-produce-more-cum/

Has anyone tried these foods? Do you guys have a superfood that you eat to help max out your load?
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ladies don't care about your loads, they don't care about your size, all they care of is for you to last longer. To last longer, get Anafranil tab, take 1tab 4 to 6 hours before you start. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by milemimi93(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Eat JamaicanLove sorry. Eat Jam with bread
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by milemimi93(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
ajibolabd:
Ladies don't care about your loads, they don't care about your size, all they care of is for you to last longer. To last longer, get Anafranil tab, take 1tab 4 to 6 hours before you start. Thank me later

Sorry ladies don't care about how long you last. They care about how long your pocket last.

6 Likes

Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
Eat JamaicanLove sorry. Eat Jam with bread

Psychopath
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Sorry ladies don't care about how long you last. They care about how long your pocket is.

Not nigerian ladies.
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
No banana? no watermelon?
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Psychopath
grin

Looking good.

You really add colour to your neighbourhood
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by milemimi93(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Psychopath
B!tch ur cum is all over my mentions. Can't a nigga rest?
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by milemimi93(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin

Looking good.

Jamaicanlove is a male wh0re. Be careful
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin

Looking good.

Thanks

That's the list I could do.
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
Jamaicanlove is a male wh0re. Be careful

Please enough with the insult, I beg u.
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by milemimi93(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Please enough with the insult, I beg u.
How many orgasm hav u gotten this morning? U said whenever u get on my mentions u get orgasm.
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Sorry ladies don't care about how long you last. They care about how long your pocket is.

You will be surprised that she will be u for your long pocket but get dicked elsewhere because u can't perform.
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by milemimi93(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sexonmomma:

You will be surprised that she will be u for your long pocket but get dicked elsewhere because u can't perform.
baba whether u can perform or not, a hoe is a hoe. She will still dicked else where.

1 Like

Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
How many orgasm hav u gotten this morning? U said whenever u get on my mentions u get orgasm.

I never said so.
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by milemimi93(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I never said so.
Oh! Sorry. That was an error. Lets go to the underworld
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
Oh! Sorry. That was an error. Lets go to the underworld

I'm not possessed as you.

Go alone.
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by chris2face(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
ajibolabd:
Anafra within that stupid drug
Guys please dnt try this,the side effect of this drug is really bad,dry mouth and above all can cease breath say NO to drug please

2 Likes

Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by milemimi93(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm not possessed as you.

Go alone.
but u hold d key to dat underworld. How am I surpose to go alone?
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by giftedheart1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin

Looking good.

is she a painter
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
but u hold d key to dat underworld. How am I surpose to go alone?

Yes
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by Euclidean(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
where I won see this kind food for ayobo cry
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by chudyprince: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
The first approach is to avoid masturbation, then any other diet could follow
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by chudyprince: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Sorry ladies don't care about how long you last. They care about how long your pocket last.
the last time i checked, she insulted a rich dude by calling him 5 minutes man
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by milemimi93(m): 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
chudyprince:
the last time i checked, she insulted a rich dude by calling him 5 minutes man

The last time I checkd, she cheated on a 100milion minutes dude because he couldn't afford an iPhone X for her.
Re: What Types Of Foods Should You Eat If You Want To Cum More? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2018
Add alcohol. Do you ur research well.

(1) (Reply)

Most Cutest Woman On Nairaland / Do Not Start A Relationship With Someone You Cannot get married to. / Her Bestie Wants Breakup Because She Told Him To Use Condom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.