Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? (21624 Views)

Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
I'm curious to know
I'm not a virgin I've had sex couple times
Sometimes without condom
But I have never cum inside
I'm scared of pregnancy, so I ask how does it feel?

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by Dobson43: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
angry

It's more satisfying than just having a build up to climax and releasing inside a condom.

What's going on here? Did I just reply this?

Fantabulous. My friend, you are not doing well.

Are you normal?

Ah nothing Halima nor go see for Alhaji hotel room

36 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by Vyzz: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin

Glorious....

merciless oh

There are no words for it

10 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by alphaNomega: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ask your married friends or get married.

15 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
alphaNomega:
All ma guys are ballers

29 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by Toluwashe778: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
alphaNomega:

Best advice of the year ..

13 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dobson43:
angry

It's more satisfying than just having a build up to climax and releasing inside a condom.

What's going on here? Did I just reply this?

Fantabulous. My friend, you are not doing well.

Are you normal?

Ah nothing Halima nor go see for Alhaji hotel room
I can't wait to try it, I just no wan give girl Belle yet undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
alphaNomega:
So I should get married because I want to taste how it feels to cum in a girl?? sad
Are you okay sir?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by Ahmback(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

So I should get married because I want to taste how it feels to cum in a girl?? sad
Are you okay sir?
pregnancy is real bro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by paulolee(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
very sweet and kinda warm inside....its a nice kinda feeling dts seems sweet if experienced dan being told...some things are better tasted than told my gee

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
It feels like cumming inside a woman..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by Munzy14(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
I'm curious to know
I'm not a virgin I've had sex couple times
Sometimes without condom
But I have never cum inside
I'm scared of pregnancy, so I ask how does it feel?
The type of bedroom questions popping up on this section recently, Soon someone will come and ask how to have sex.. cheesy

To your question, No big deal just same feeling u have on ejaculating inside your CD while inside her.

Stay away from even trying to unless you are married. If u must, use a CD to avoid u opening another thread crying on why she has refused to abort.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Munzy14:

The type of bedroom questions popping up on this section recently, Soon someone will come and ask how to have sex.. cheesy

To your question, No big deal just same feeling u have on ejaculating inside your CD while inside her.

Stay away from even trying to unless you are married. If u must, [/b]use a CD to avoid u opening another thread crying on why she has refused to abort[b].
grin

14 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ahmback:
pregnancy is real bro
And you forgot to tell him that STDs are real too.

4 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Haven't done anything, a married male folk you know could share his experience.
Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by punisha: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Feels Like eating hot yam riding a bike
Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by Sensitivity: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
U become Bàbá ìbejì grin

3 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by OmoOduduwa01: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

I can't wait to try it, I just no wan give girl Belle yet undecided

My Yoruba people will say "o ò tíì ready, o fẹ́ rẹ́'dìí"

Loose translation "you are not ready and you want to tear yarnsh"

But true true ehn, the thing sweet sha

8 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:

My Yoruba people will say "o ò tíì ready, o fẹ́ rẹ́'dìí"

Loose translation "you are not ready and you want to tear yarnsh"

But true true ehn, the thing sweet sha
Impeccable use of Yoruba language signs and symbols.

3 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by OmoOduduwa01: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Impeccable use of Yoruba language signs and symbols.

Ọmọ tó bá sọ ilé nù, yó so àpò ìyà kọ́ grin

4 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by illicit(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Try it, Experience is the best teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by alphaNomega: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Are you okay sir?
Ask stúpid questions, get stupíd answers angry

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by dingbang(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
No special feeling except if she is wet.
Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2020

3 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by delectablegyal(f): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
paulolee:
very sweet and kinda warm inside....its a nice kinda feeling dts seems sweet if experienced dan being told...some things are better tasted than told my gee

you usually have a story to tell. na you get big girl as girlfriend.
Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by Norman4real(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Munzy14:

Stay away from even trying to unless you are married. If u must, use a CD to avoid u opening another thread crying on why she has refused to abort.
No, it's not the same as cuming in a CD. The whole experience of using a CD is totally different.

3 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by paulolee(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
delectablegyal:

you usually have a story to tell. na you get big girl as girlfriend.
yeah..grewup n raised in the streets of lagos..spent almost al my life on d streets...everday av its own story my dear...dnt get ur "na you get big girl as girlfriend"...pls what does dt mean?? secondly its dt ur pics i jus saw on ur profile??
Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by Olawrites: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Op try it, he sweet like crazy..mine na wen i want make she get belle she no gree get after everything, na wen i tested it

chai

sexx at times dey make depression run from man ooo grin

7 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Na comments I wan read.
Uh, you have to support my hustle, come buy natural aphrodisiacs for all your sexual wellness and 100% pure honey at very affordable prices. You'll testify. grin grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
punisha:
Feels Like eating hot yam riding a bike
Quit smoking weed bro

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Herfather:
Get a contraceptive pill
Cum inside her and make sure she use the pill immediately
Thanks homie
Can you recommend any pill that works best?
Re: How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Norman4real:
No, it's not the same as cuming in a CD. The whole experience of using a CD is totally different.
Don't mind that amateur posing as a pro
How can condom be the same as raw

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Marriage Proposal / Our Greed For Money & Flashy Things Can Never Lead Us Anywhere - Nigerian Lady / The Song Of Solomon - Erotic Poetry At Its Finest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.