Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers (1460 Views)

My Brother Needs Help, His Girlfriend Wont Marry Him / My Girlfriend Wont Let Her Ex's Go / Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by victor01(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2010
Hi Folks.I actually started this thread because i have i situation right now.My sweetie pie wont conform to wearing trouser's.She says its against her principles since she's an active member in Her Church and presently she is president for a major association within the Church.She is tall,fair in complexion highly endowed with everything a lady would want most especially her backside.Damn, it's off the hook.The thing is,I think she would appeal more to me if she wears contemporary wears most especially jeans trousers and all that.What can i do to influence her decisions.Comments please !!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by 3ndy(f): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2010
don't try 2 infuence her decisions!!
she has all d right 2 wear what she wants!!
and if she feels more comfortable with old fashioned skirts well be it!!
or do u prefer her being un-comfortable with her self and her wears??
b4 u started dating her u already liked her the way she was without jeans trousers so what's d big deal now??
pls go solve more important problems like how to make her happy always,
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by victor01(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2010
Well,we have have actually been in the relationship for a while and things are looking up for both of us.Not that i don't like her the way she is.You know change is a constant part of life and for me i think that when we as people get conformed to tradition,then there is a problem.She says not until we get married b4 she makes a change about her dress attitude but common its not about me now.People have opinions.u know, i think it's time to move on what do you think?
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by 3ndy(f): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2010
victor01:

Well,we have have actually been in the relationship for a while and things are looking up for both of us.Not that i don't like her the way she is.You know change is a constant part of life and for me i think that when we as people get conformed to tradition,then there is a problem.She says not until we get married b4 she makes a change about her dress attitude but common its not about me now.People have opinions.u know, i think it's time to move on what do you think?
well yes, tradition is important and changes are a part of life, but i don't think she'd like if u keep nailing her on an issue!!
well then this is my tip
on an important event birthday, anniversary or what so ever, buy her a jeans trousers or a leggings and tell her it's just for the play of a night!!
if she wears it u have 2 look very admired and impress and tell her NEVER to wear it outside!!
during the intercourse let her feel extreemly female and after tell her 2 throw the trouser or leggings away!
she'll definately wear it the next week!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by iice(f): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2010
It's against her principles as an active member of her Church. Leave it alone.
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by victor01(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
I actually came here seeking solutions not conclusions.Who say's wearing trouser's is against Church principles.Am christain and Ladies wear trouser's in my own church.Am not saying she has to wear tights,
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by Creamish(f): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2010
Appreciate her dat way  . .if u try to change her, u might get wat u dint bargain for . . pple like dat usually go d extreme when forced to change.  wink
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2010
pls let her be!!! its her choice.
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
victor01:

I actually came here seeking solutions not conclusions.Who say's wearing trouser's is against Church principles.Am christain and Ladies wear trouser's in my own church.Am not saying she has to wear tights,

people are telling you what you should do but you are stubborn in your ideas and dont want to listen/understand that she has all the rights to do what she pleases with her body. wearing trousers just to please YOU, whats next?!?!?!?!?!
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by victor01(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
Creamish.She did use to wear trouser's until she had a disappointment from some guy before i met her.You know the whole trauma led into her present commitment with the church as of today.You know the church is a always place to take solace.What actually attracted me to her wasn't her appearance at all but her P.by that i mean her Person.She's has a very sweet personality.Damn! But then i actually i tot could do a makeover for her.Am very sensitive to appearances and dunno y.You know bring her to my expectations but haven't been successful at all.I think she is still tied to her past.Trust me she is not that type that would go crazy after fashion and the evils tied to it.I really love this girl but i wont like to present her to my folks the way she is, hope u understand
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by victor01(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2010
Mr Brown.I respect your opinion and that of others OK.Am just seeking Opinions but what i will do is what i will do
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by victor01(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
I think she needs an upgrade thats all.And there's nothing wrong with that,
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by iice(f): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
victor01:

Do you people even read? You said she gave that answer as to why she doesn't want to wear trousers. I only iterated what you said.
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by Spyker: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2010
Send her to me (lol), i don't like ladies who wear trousers yet you have one who dresses more like a woman and you complain.
On a serious note, why do you want to change her. Let her be. She will change by choice not by force. Haba.
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by Creamish(f): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2010
victor01:

Creamish.She did use to wear trouser's until she had a disappointment from some guy before i met her.You know the whole trauma led into her present commitment with the church as of today.You know the church is a always place to take solace.What actually attracted me to her wasn't her appearance at all but her P.by that i mean her Person.She's has a very sweet personality.Damn! But then i actually i tot could do a makeover for her.Am very sensitive to appearances and dunno y.You know bring her to my expectations but haven't been successful at all.I think she is still tied to her past.Trust me she is not that type that would go crazy after fashion and the evils tied to it.I really love this girl but i wont like to present her to my folks the way she is, hope u understand

Yeah i get now . . . If a bad experience made her get to dat stage, a good experience wit u can get her to change and revert back to her old style. Dont rush her. Im sure by now, uv told her how sexy she'l look in a pair of pants . . trust me, when she gets extremely relaxed with u, overtime, she'll change. Forget the church story for now.

How serious d'u plan on taking this relationship? it'l help decide if u'l ever get to see her in Pants . .
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by puskin: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2010
Na by force for she to wear trousers!!!

Leave her choice alone.
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by zinoj(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
I think relationship is a mutual concept where each other views are respected. Be patient enough in giving time to change her mind. But mind you, dont disturb her about this topic.
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by MissyB1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2010
**Wrong thread** embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2010
victor01:

Mr Brown.I respect your opinion and that of others OK.Am just seeking Opinions but what i will do is what i will do

nobody asking you to change what you believe in but you should also accept the opinion of NLers about where the"solution" lay. is that not what you came here to look for?
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by 190: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2010
since she wont change`
then let her be
you should be happy she's even datin u in the 1st place~
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by femmy2010(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2010
IS IT A MUST FOR HER TO WEAR TROUSERS?
I am sure she was not wearing a trouser when you met her so why compel her do what she does not like?
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by 190: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^

how market
seriously man,how much is an 04 End of discussion now
Fabric seats,6CD Loader,silver color,how much would land it @ abuja--full costs!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by victor01(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
yeah.peeps.thanks for your opinion.truly they have been helpful.Well it's up to me now,
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by MadMax1(f): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2010
How old are you, nine? The whole thing has been about you from start to finish. You might want to take some time to, um, I don't know, grow up?
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by gozee(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ma guy leave her the way she is, afterall u fell and liked her even without the trousers. Do u think all girls that wear trousers have GOOD legs, i Guess she has so appreciate and respect it, if not for anything her religion.
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by prety007(f): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2010
let her wear it at her time guy!
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
do you love her, or the clothes she wear? Let her be pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by yme1(f): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2010
my aunt has that same principle too and it works for her
@poster you dont expect your girl to change cause you want her too, that is her rule so you are either in or out undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ topic

She doesn't want to wear trousers but she fornicates.

Christian indeed!
Re: My Girlfriend Wont Wear Trousers by Saintp(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ topic

She doesn't want to wear trousers but she fornicates.

Christian indeed!

@michelin89 hw did u know she fornicates?

(1) (Reply)

No Money No Love! / Ladies: If A Man Wants You / Hiv+ Singles Dating Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.