Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

ffCff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ffCff (1752 Views)

Woman Sleeps With Her Daughter's Lover: "This Is The Result" - She Explains / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. / Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ffCff by okoomoge2(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2010
ff
Re: ffCff by nana(f): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
.Like housemaids,sales assistants aren't human beings.

U should be concerned about getting him to settle down with one of his flings before he contracts that which can't be healed.
Re: ffCff by indie22(f): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
I know some guy whose preference is s$x with orange and groundnut hawkers, dude has serious issues!

Yorubas call it "afise" meaning "dem take the thing do am"
Re: ffCff by MissyB1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
Na curse!!! Dem take woman swear for am.  grin grin
Re: ffCff by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2010
But sorry ooo is one of the housemaids your sister? grin

how did you know or you are just seeking attention? undecided

don't worry you ve got the attention. NEXT!!! grin
Re: ffCff by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
Missy B pls send me your e-mail address lets yawn kiss kiss kiss
Re: ffCff by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2010
Missy B:

Na curse!!! Dem take woman swear for am.  grin grin

was it curse that got in the head of Bill Clinton all the time that he was chasing tails?!
its human nature, simple as that! they fukc those that are close to them and handy!
Re: ffCff by MissyB1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Missy B pls send me your e-mail address lets yawn kiss kiss kiss
I'll take it down in 10 seconds . . . . If You miss it, no second chance eh.  tongue

Gone!!! Hope You got it. wink
Re: ffCff by tpiah: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2010
na today?

it's called sex addiction ie a condition where you just have to bed any woman you see.
Re: ffCff by MissyB1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

was it curse that got in the head of Bill Clinton all the time that he was chasing tails?!
its human nature, simple as that! they fukc those that are close to them and handy!
Ma previous post is pure sarcasm . . . .In case You didn't get it.

Plus, It's not human nature to lack common sense.
It can be blamed on indiscipline, itchy d[i]i[/i]ck, addiction to sex, and Yes, curse.
Re: ffCff by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2010
Missy B:

I'll take it down in 10 seconds . . . . If You miss it, no second chance eh. tongue

Gone!!! Hope You got it. wink

be serious na give me the thing joo wink
Re: ffCff by MissyB1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

pls let her be!!! its her choice.
I posted it, I guess You missed it.
Ask me when next You come online or leave Yours. smiley
Re: ffCff by nat138: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
Sex addiction is not an excuse for bad behaviour, he should better seek help quickly
Re: ffCff by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
question, is he married, if he isn't, he is probably randy cos he hasn't met the rite person, if he is too bad, he shud be carried to moun tain of fire for deliverance
Re: ffCff by omega25red(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2010
what house maid no be person abi just because person get money means say he much smash rich girls too? Abeg carry go. you know know say people like that man wey na so so work work them dey do na those guys they smash the closest women to dem. No be curse na condition and oppurtunity cause am
Re: ffCff by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2010
op chyco check up free of charge,
Re: ffCff by vivaladiva(f): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2010
sleeping around, is a nigerian mans pastime
i mean bill clinton got a Mouth Action from an intern and it was like whoa
but in naija its a sure quick way to land a throphy on ur desk
good luck to him i really dnt give a bleep about his bleep-ing
Re: ffCff by okeniyi(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2010
i could also join you in the prayer, but mine will be a special prayer which will cost some chunk bot it is negotiable. shebi you say he is a director in those big companies.
Re: ffCff by okoomoge2(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2010
House, I really do think the whole stuff is a curse ! He just committed another big one just this yesterday.
Na curse confirm!!!!!!! Cn't spill the latest in this forum coz guys in the industry might track me down for this .
Abeg case closed. Wetin third leg go cause !!!!!
Re: ffCff by MissyB1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
oko-omoge:

House, I really do think the whole stuff is a curse ! [b]He just committed another big one just this yesterday.[/b]Na curse confirm!!!!!!! Cn't spill the latest in this forum coz guys in the industry might track me down for this .
Abeg case closed. Wetin third leg go cause !!!!!

I noh talk am?!!! According to someone '' Dem take the thing do am'' . grin grin grin grin grin

Please, spill . . . . . Werrin e do, again?
Re: ffCff by tpiah: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2010
this guy better get himself some form of rehab
Re: ffCff by luap: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2010
The man is single and rich. He can sleep and enjoy who ever he wants!!!!

(1) (Reply)

ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? / Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! / Why Do You Love The Person You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.