Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,257 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? (3698 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by aloyemeka1: 2:03am On Oct 28, 2011
Assuming you haveĀ  a spouse, what will make you date/sleep with your house maid?
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by HighChief4(m): 2:05am On Oct 28, 2011
What makes you sleep with your driver?
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by bekay911(f): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2011
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by r231(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2011
undecided
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by Nayah(f): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2011
Hi, Aloy, an house maid is it not a woman? cheesy
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by Dyt(f): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2011
High_Chief:

u 4got 2 add gardner n gateman
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by CrazyMan(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Assuming you have a spouse, what will make you date/sleep with your house maid?
Nothing
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by Dabss(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2011
Nayah:

Hi, Aloy, an house maid is it not a woman? cheesy
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by Honeycity(f): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2011
lack of self control
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=14pt]Quintuplicated [b]Bullshit[/b]ological Thread. . . As usual!. . . [/size]
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by MrsChima1(f): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by kpolli(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2011
If a gun is pointed to my head and a missile is pointed at my family members
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by drshrewd: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
my friend said if the maid is very orobocious and she's always vibracious around you. you will also be tempted to be vibracious around her but preferably this time on the godemnd bed. so you have to beware of orovibrabocious maid
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by MrsChima1(f): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
What the f=======
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by Andrew3(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2011
Except it is the work of the devil grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by Dabss(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
::Andrew:::

lol,
U have not been caught yet u have already started blaming the devil.

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by lagoshost(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
Lack self control is the thing. If you get yourself there, my guys you need God for help.
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by chines4(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2011
Nooooothing angry
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by sexylogan(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
believe it or not, some housemaids will do anything to bed the man of the house so that they can displace the wife and ''take over''. There's still no excuse for it though. I won't have a young housemaid myself. Let me try and reduce the temptations.
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
madam and her wahala
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by mrbyron(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
she needs to have the X factor. but then if she has it, she wont be employed in the first place
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by neyostica: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
If shes HOT!!!
Re: Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid? by Babamide(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
::Andrew:::

On point.
High_Chief:

Don't take it personal.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Guy To Cry For Love Or For Her Girlfriend? / Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You / 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.