Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC (51907 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / Two Govs, Senators, Reps Members’ll Defect From PDP To APC – Primate Ayodele / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
This defection news all over social media, just months to the general election reeks of desperation. Fvck all the defectors, y’all lack balls

Pvssy azz nigguz

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by NobodyKnows(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Wey Ngene...dey?
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by phase1: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dumbohari is empty skulled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Elliot2(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
sokera:
Igbos are fake news are like 5 and 6
public schools go soon resume o,so u berra prepare. make sure u buy ur queen premer.
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by sureheaven(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
PDP doing everything to drag reputable and people of dignity into the mud they’ve kept themselves by spreading fake news and propagating rumors.

Come 2019, they shall fall their final fall.

God PMB/Osinbajo
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
Who believes such irresponsible news

That was how 8yrs ago they told us th same story about how fashola will decamp from ACN to Labour party

How on earth can News be RESPONSIBLE?
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by PerryRICHIE(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Am using this opportunity to tell the people who have patients in St Mary Catholics hospital located in Owode Academy ,Ibadan or who having intention of taking their patient to that hospital don't ever dare to do that they are no more competent to handle any health case..what I say is either you take it or leave it u can test their ability ST MARY CATHOLICS ACADEMY, IBADAN nothing for them again
Can u imagine a brother was suffering from so called typhoid and the Doctor of so stupid hospital St Mary Catholics said he would undergone surgery ..I was so surprised when the surgery wasn't successful due the non chalant attitude and their incompetence surgeon the reader shouldn't say the writer doesn't have faith in God but for clarification after the surgery they now tell us that my brother need the oxygen after 3 hours surgery
My question is this as their profession are they not supposed to know that the oxygen should be ready for the operation be it done? My brother rest in perfect peace end..... Sources
https://mobile.facebook.com/ibrahim.adesina.9?refid=46&__xts__%5B0%5D=12.%7B%22unit_id_click_type%22%3A%22graph_search_results_item_tapped%22%2C%22click_type%22%3A%22result%22%2C%22module_id%22%3A1%2C%22result_id%22%3A100002306783223%2C%22session_id%22%3A%2226146d1c15a90c7152b7daba7429abc9%22%2C%22module_role%22%3A%22ENTITY_USER%22%2C%22unit_id%22%3A%22browse_rl%3A32db6ae3-565e-ffeb-de73-66fc79b8e865%22%2C%22browse_result_type%22%3A%22browse_type_user%22%2C%22unit_id_result_id%22%3A100002306783223%2C%22module_result_position%22%3A0%7D angryAm using this opportunity to tell the people who have patients in St Mary Catholics hospital located in Owode Academy ,Ibadan or who having intention of taking their patient to that hospital don't ever dare to do that they are no more competent to handle any health case..what I say is either you take it or leave it u can test their ability ST MARY CATHOLICS ACADEMY, IBADAN nothing for them again
Can u imagine a brother was suffering from so called typhoid and the Doctor of so stupid hospital St Mary Catholics said he would undergone surgery ..I was so surprised when the surgery wasn't successful due the non chalant attitude and their incompetence surgeon the reader shouldn't say the writer doesn't have faith in God but for clarification after the surgery they now tell us that my brother need the oxygen after 3 hours surgery
My question is this as their profession are they not supposed to know that the oxygen should be ready for the operation be it done? My brother rest in perfect peace end..... Sources
https://mobile.facebook.com/ibrahim.adesina.9?refid=46&__xts__%5B0%5D=12.%7B%22unit_id_click_type%22%3A%22graph_search_results_item_tapped%22%2C%22click_type%22%3A%22result%22%2C%22module_id%22%3A1%2C%22result_id%22%3A100002306783223%2C%22session_id%22%3A%2226146d1c15a90c7152b7daba7429abc9%22%2C%22module_role%22%3A%22ENTITY_USER%22%2C%22unit_id%22%3A%22browse_rl%3A32db6ae3-565e-ffeb-de73-66fc79b8e865%22%2C%22browse_result_type%22%3A%22browse_type_user%22%2C%22unit_id_result_id%22%3A100002306783223%2C%22module_result_position%22%3A0%7D
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Firefire(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
No smoke without fire

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Tompee2: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
In every Capital letter NO there is a little yes. Vice-versa.
This was same way Fashola rift with Tinubu. Until the truth came out. We dey watch them dey rush themselves.
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are fraudster and sadist
This is fake news by Igbos hq
Na IPOB matter go kee you one day..
Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Kennydoc(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
adonbilivit:
Ambode decamp? if you know lagos politics you would not even see this in your dream. Ambode moves only when that Nigga jagaban moves.

So what if Tinubu has rejected his 2nd term bid? Which one is better for him: to give up and lose out completely or to make an effort (which may still fail, but at least gives him a little hope) by decamping?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by buchilino(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:

SO IPOB HAVE BECOME CHANNELS NETWORK OR R U SAYING IPOB OWNS CHANNELS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by wellmax(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
neezar:

So ipob now run a publishing company??

Zombies won't cease 2 amaze me

The day you understand that some publishing houses and fake news outlets are run by Ipobians, that day you will be free from self delusion.
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by eodavids(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:

Pls grow up and stop this distortion. Say something objectively and stop trouble-making

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by adonbilivit: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kennydoc:

So what if Tinubu has rejected his 2nd term bid? Which one is better for him: to give up and lose out completely or to make an effort (which may still fail, but at least gives him a little hope) by decamping?
this is. why I said that you would only beleive this if ou dont knw lagos politics. Ambode is performing, protects jagaban's interest and is, of course, still very much saleable.so why would Tinubu reject him?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Kennydoc(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
adonbilivit:
this is. why I said that you would only beleive this if ou dont knw lagos politics. Ambode is performing, protects jagaban's interest and is, of course, still very much saleable.so why would Tinubu reject him?

Well, there is no smoke without fire. Tinubu may have issues with him, but they will ultimately resolve them b4 elections. Tinubu had issues with Buhari, who even sidelined him for a good part of the tenure, but here he is singing Buhari's praise.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by adonbilivit: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kennydoc:

Well, there is no smoke without fire. Tinubu may have issues with him, but they will ultimately resolve them b4 elections. Tinubu had issues with Buhari, who even sidelined him for a good part of the tenure, but here he is singing Buhari's praise.
I see no smoke though, it's probably in the rumour peddlers' imagination though. happy sunday bro
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by adonbilivit: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kennydoc:

I see no smoke though, it's probably in the rumour peddlers' imagination. happy sunday bro
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by binaws(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
biafra how market? PDP how u na life
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by frowland(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
adonbilivit:
You are wasting your time with this guys. Just ignore them.
Lagos APC members have been angry and the only way to sort that out is to adopt direct primaries which Tinubu did. Anybody who does not like that can defect.
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Realname: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:

Chief Talkative

Always talking to let us know his political opinion yet 98% of what he says makes no sense !

Who asked your view?
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by sokera: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Elliot2:
public schools go soon resume o,so u berra prepare. make sure u buy ur queen premer.
hahaha you are indeed sick , you should know it was a typo ... typical Igbo
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Kennydoc(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
adonbilivit:
I see no smoke though, it's probably in the rumour peddlers' imagination. happy sunday bro

No wahala. Happy Sunday too.
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by FitnessHomme: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Felixv: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Joe igbowe said we cannot keep playing politics of isolation — it’s about give and take.
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by smileyoo: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:

bros. you 're so obsessed with ipob. most people 've even forgotten about ipob, but people like you keep sustaining their popularity, unknowingly. your hatred for them is working for their own good.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by 12345baba(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Na so e dey start, from rumor e go become true. That's how akpabio own started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by OgogoroNo2: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Is that all?
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
awon omo yiboo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / Atiku Wins Okrika LGA In Rivers, Despite Wike’s Opposition / "Bail Is Free" Spotted In Nigeria Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.