Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,049 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC (51906 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / Two Govs, Senators, Reps Members’ll Defect From PDP To APC – Primate Ayodele / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by wowcatty: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fake news from the Biafrans, watch out for more of this, on to 2019!

Ambode and Tinubu ti le po!
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Royalfurnitures: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
I don"t Ambode decamping but there is a little rumbling in Lagos APC right now.. Battle for the soul of the party.

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by DavSagacity(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
So is Buhari's PA now Ambode's spokesman?
I was going to say that as well OOOoo.....
I wonder Oooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by michoim(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
yarimo:
From the day I had this rumours I knew clearly, the news must be from the terrorists IPOBIANS or PDP members who doesn't mean well for Nigeria's democracy.

Na so, my brother
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Benekruku(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
3rd class citizens and lies ...

smh..

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Benekruku(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Royalfurnitures:
I don"t Ambode decamping but there is a little rumbling in Lagos APC right now.. Battle for the soul of the party.

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today

Well done Mr. Rumbling.

Tell us which quarters we have the rumbling and the soul contender

Una go just come online dey vomit Okpata
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
neezar:

So ipob now run a publishing company??

Zombies won't cease 2 amaze me
I like your take on political issues maybe we should have brain political storm sometime.
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by edupedia: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:

...why dont u sponsor a trip to China for Ambode's spokesman?...
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by rock003: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are fraudster and sadist

This is fake news by Igbos hq

Get lost, fake soul

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by skurimahn(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
adonbilivit:
Ambode decamp? if you know lagos politics you would not even see this in your dream. Ambode moves only when that Nigga jagaban moves.

U too sabi...
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Vos1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
shox:

Aswear no be lie

these people better maintain status quo before I call butterflyleo on them
Shox man
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by raymytech2: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
HsLBroker:
Lies
let me design your website bro
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
ehen! abeg gimme five.

Ambode no get spokesperson? Wetin concern presidential aide for state matter? It seems 'they'(Presidency) are afraid.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Elvisu: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tinubu has not publicly announced his support for for Ambode second term bid. Even at the APC Lagos last Congress didn’t say anything about that. He is more concerned about the primaries format.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by chris31(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
In every rumor there is small percentage of truth in it
In naija politics nothing will surprise me again
Impossibilities doesn't exist in this country
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by isnovic(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ambode has earned a second stint in office with or without Tinubu.

He has made his re-election an unavoidable event.
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by cimag: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
But Ambode's statement didn't debunk the news.He merely said,"I am here with the President in China".That's not the way to debunk a serious rumour like that.Let his Commissioner Of Information Or his Media Adviser debunk the rumour.Have they not heard about the rumour?
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by divineappo(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
the news about rift between ambode and tinubu is real

that's the exact reason why, someone else from the presidency is speaking on behalf of ambode.

Ambode truly has issues wit tinubu. if u know u know
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by goodvision12(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Behind every speculation there is an atom of truth.Apc and its members should not underestimate this news.Because in this season of defections and political visitations anything can happen.
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Sleekfingers: 3:55am On Sep 03, 2018
Kingspin:
Nigeria need HELP.

Yeah, serious help
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2018
This tinubu is a bad godfather who should be tame.Anytime these south west governors do not settle him he will start blackmailing them.
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
raymytech2:
let me design your website bro
ok contact me on 08182481552 whatsapp only
Re: Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC by raymytech2: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
HsLBroker:
ok contact me on 08182481552 whatsapp only

Weldon bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / Atiku Wins Okrika LGA In Rivers, Despite Wike’s Opposition / "Bail Is Free" Spotted In Nigeria Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.