Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Here's My Achievement In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's My Achievement In School (7754 Views)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
I was taken to primary 2 the first day I was taken to school.I took 23th and my half siblings taunted me of being dull.They challenged me academically and as a kid raised by a single mom with timely suport from my dad, I wasn't previledged to go to private school.

Gov'ment schools are poor.Here's my achievment in school:

I took 1st in 3rd term

I was made class monitor in pri 3 til I wrote common entrance.

I switched within 1st to 4th with other wizards.

I was made assitant Head Boy in primary 5

I was made Headboy in pri 6

We went for inter school competition and I took 2nd

I went to jss1 and dropped out in 1st term with poor academic performance and due to lack of school fees.

I hawked pepper
almost a year.

I rejoined my mets in jss2 2nd term.

I was the football best player in an inter school trophy(left-footed,when i earned the nick name Messi)

I was made Headboy in jss3 but dropped and expelled for being stubborn with a teacher.

Went to ss1 and was made class rep.

4 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by immortalcrown(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Good. But do not develop born-to-rule mentality in future.

2 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Molutex(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wow i respect you bro, atleast you have admit you failed unlike my uncles who always took first positions

10 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
Good. But do not develop born-to-rule mentality in future.
The truth is that I'm addicted to leadership.We went for a workshop in Abuja last year but one muslim guy was made our governor, i felt deprived like Tinubu would feel had he not won the ticket.

5 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Molutex:
Wow i respect you bro, atleast you have admit you failed unlike my uncles who always took first positions
Thanks.Same here. There's no point bragging about an imaginary achievement.Nobobyany1 I replied u.

2 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
More details...Names of schools will not be disclosed.

When I was in pri4 something happened and I will never 4get that day.

I was in the front sit with two of my friends.I was in the middle and as the monitor, i was never stable.So one of my two friends raised alarm that he got his book lost.As the monitor, but one of the youngest, i was tasked with searching pupils' bags.Suprisingly many pupils refused I will not search their bags including my other friend Linus(1st name).I didn't mind but never suspected he took the book.My mind didn't even cross that side.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2022
2012 is my memorable year because of this day.

I relaxed.My friend Oliver(we call him oliver twice [as in twis] then) kept crying.I was becoming uncomfortable.I felt i needed to do something but can't figure what exactly to solve this problem.

The class was noisy and attention began to draw away from Oliver.Some thoughts descended in my heart to call malam Isa(mr.Isa) our form master and hausa teacher.

I imediately rushed out and into the staff room.I told malam Isa(the teacher who can flog) what was going on.He stood up with imediate effect and rushed out and I rushed after him.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 12:25am On Jun 19, 2022
This day marks the day people started disliking/hating me.

I regret that day, and ever since that day the relationship between me and my dad never remained thesame.Sometimes i do shed tears becos of the stick and carrot relationship between us;his unstable attention and the importance he placed on my half siblings above me.

Back to the main topic.Malam Isa hurriend into the class unexpected.And as it was unexpected, the pupils were amaized.The noisy class abruptly went silent.Fear engrossed the hearts of pupils who were running from one place to the other.

The class was silent with no sound of a fly. He stood still and observed for while.I was standing besind him(towards the exit) while the pupils who stood up to greet him remained standing.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 12:54am On Jun 19, 2022
"Farida ke!"(as in hey farida!) he called out at my asst. monitor.She hurried out with fear.He sent her to bring his own caine from the staff room.The class started trembling.I was also afraid becos i believe he will punish me for failing to control the class.

After what was like forever, Farida finally arrived with the cane."Ku fita waje", he ordered us to leave the class imediately and go out.

We all thronged out wondering what our fate was.We were all anxiously waiting with fear.I started wishing to be people who were going about their activities.I saw a woman carrying her baby and i started wishing to be the baby.

Malam Isa came out and ordered Farida and I to go and check pupils's bag.My decision to not search my friend's bag shoot me in the foot.I head straight to next desk and started searching.

After searching like six or seven desks, farida got the book on our very desk and in Linus's bag."Malam, na samu"(sir, i've gotten it) she quipped in hausa language.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 1:21am On Jun 19, 2022
"a ina kika samu?" (where did u get it), he asked as his eyes redden with anger."a boro'n Linus"(in linus's backpack).

He turned to Linus "don mai ka dauka takarda'n Oliba?"(why did u take oliver's book?) His hausa accent restricted him from easy pronunciation of V.What Linus said amaized me,keeps ringing in my ear and i will go to the grave with it.I've 4given him, but the betrayal and its consequence on me was more painful that circumcision and severing of umblical cord.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 1:51am On Jun 19, 2022
"Uncle ba ni bane, Victor ne ya sa a ciki'n boro na"(sir am not the one, it was victor who put it in my bag).We the Christians in the class don't call our teachers malam but uncle,except for the few and the muslims. I thought i didn't hear him well.All eyes fell on me.Malam Isa turned to me and asked if i really did as my friend said(Bithwo kai ka dauka takardan'n?"(Victor, did u take the book?).His hausa accent made him pronounced my name differently.Although i can't categorically spell his pronunciation, but it is something simillar to what i put up there.I denied allegation.I was still dead amaized if Linus could do that to me."Uncle ba ni bafa"(sir I'm not the one o) i replied without hesitation.

Farida said she wants to ask me a question and room was given to her.She asked if i wasn't the culprit, why didn't i search my desk.That unexpected question struck me.I stood still without answer shivering up and down.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 2:06am On Jun 19, 2022
That one experience made me distrust my headboy when i was made deputy headboy in my ss3.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Kobojunkie: 2:58am On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I went to jss1 and dropped out in 1st term with poor academic performance and due to lack of school fees.

I hawked pepper almost a year. I rejoined my mets in jss2 2nd term. I was the football best player in an inter school trophy(left-footed,when i earned the nick name Messi). I was made Headboy in jss3 but dropped and expelled for being stubborn with a teacher.
Went to ss1 and was made class rep.
And you believe you are being sidelined by your family, why? undecided

By the way, how old are you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Following
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 5:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Which part of my story countered my claim of being sidelined? If you check the age people know me with, it will give u a clue into my real age.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2022
That marks the day i started hating malam isa.I hated him from the roots of my heart.My class mets were shocked to their bone marrow and i could clearly see disappointment singing in their eyes.

Everywhere was dead silent, all eyes on me and i was covered with shame.I can never 4get that day, it was too sour.I couldn't help but tearsing profusely feeling guilty of the act i knew nothing about.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:03am On Jun 19, 2022
I was tearsing, but still wondering why malam isa had not pounced on me yet, that day's hesitation to punish a guilty child was unsual.I believe it was because he was just too shocked to believe i stole the book.

He asked the class if they are convinced i stole the book and they answered in the affairmative.That further deteriorated my feeling of being betrayed.But i understood that they answered just to save themselves.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Malam isa vowed to give me 30 strokes of the cane.Knowing who he was: doesn't forgive.He keeps his words whether negative or positive.

I saw the flame of his wrath popping out of his mouth thru his words.

He asked me to do frog jump.This wasn't a problem as my step-mom, step-siblings(elders) and my dad had usually asked me to do at any slight mistake(when i was living with them).
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:32am On Jun 19, 2022
I did the frog jump and got tired til i could stand or sit no more.I fell to the ground helplessly. He insisted i must continue.I was exhausted but he had no mercy.He kicked me and whiped me.I felt the pain and released a sharp painful cry.He said i was crying like a rat that went stealing and got trapped.Some of my class mets went reeling in laughter.Linus was also laughin and it burned me.I thought he would feel remourseful for his wickedness, but as reverse was the case, it disappointed me.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2022
I was asked to pick pen.Then i didnt know any punishment like pick pen.I was shown, but just too exhausted to put my finger on the floor and raise one of my legs.I just managed to try it.I could barely endure it for some seconds but fell back.Malam isa angrily slapped my face and the sound seemed to be coming from another place.My ears blobked and i was almost blinded.I didn't know that i was already on the floor.I was crying loudly calling my mother "mama! mama! mama!" Unfortunately, mummy was trading her goods (vegetables and pepper) in the market and knew nothing like that was going on.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Next, malam isa ordered four hefty boys to take me to an old class (haven't been used for a long time).He asked my class mets to go into the class.

The class i was taken to was dirty and dusty filled with broken desks and producing dangerous smell.

Next, he stepped in and ordered the four boys to hold me.They held me with the whole of their strength.He began to whip me and the pain was unbearable for me.

At some points i was struggling to save myself, at least to rub my hand against my back and buttocks but that provoked him and he started hitting me so hard all over, from my back to my butocks to my head and i felt what was like eternal pain.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2022
This is my true life story.I'm writing this for a reason, at a point, nairalanders who knew me before this story will know why i behave the way i do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
This is my true life story.I'm writing this for a reason, at a point, nairalanders who knew me before this story will know why i behave the way i do.
All of this... It's abuse... It's sad and regrettable... I'm sorry... I remember the first time I was caned in school... Js1... I thought there was an iron rod inside the wood... My hand vibrated...

But you've been through worse...

This is why I hate Nigerians...
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2022
I was finally released.The teacher and the boys left me.But he warned me agaist staying back a minute after his arrival in the class.I couldn't help but managed to move to the class.He left and i broke down.Some puppils were calling me "barawo" which means thief.

The gut-wrenching feeling of betrayal, the shame of being labelled a thief; the guilt feelings; the name-calling all made me started crying again.

Farida said she will tell "mai ganye" (vegetable seller) and the class bursted into laughter.My mom was popularly known in the market as "mai ganye" but known in the neighbourhoods as "mama'n Victor".Another boy who happened to be my dad's neighbour threaten to tell my dad.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
All of this... It's abuse... It's sad and regrettable... I'm sorry... I remember the first time I was caned in school... Js1... I thought there was an iron rod inside the wood... My hand vibrated...

U, Prettygirl200 Benwallt FERNANDEZISBACK Beautygodess Khiaw Fcmb2022 BigCowh0rn and Satanist played a part in my life story.I will reach there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by BigCowH0rn: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:

He is old enough
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2022
After school, i was already sick.I managed to move in the sun that was angrily staring at me with its full wrath.

I managed to cross the busy tarred road.A bike nearly knocked me down becos i couldn't move past on time.The rider shouted at me "zan ci duru'n uwar ka" (in direct translation:i will eat ur mother's pussy) but it simply means "i will deal with u".
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by BigCowH0rn: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:

We wey dey take hot 12 without shifting or flinching cos all the fine babes dey look grin grin grin grin

My aunt who raised me in Nigeria and her husband where teachers and learned to collect capital punishment on a regular basis

My aunt worked in my school.. one of the worst public schools in the slums of Ajegunle.
When i was in SS2 she got transferred out of my school and that was when i realized that most of the other teachers hated her guts. The unleashed hell on me.
One i thought was her friend once flogged me 24 on my bare back. Had me lay down on the grass with my shirt off all cos i did not hear her call me at the school gate. Claimed i was deliberately disrespecting her.

I carried those scares a long time and never told anyone at home. Kept my shirt on all the time to hide it.

I'm a guy who keeps my problems to myself. But i always fix it.

I beat up the woman's son badly the following year before i left the school after WAEC

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2022
I didn't go to my mother as i usually.I usually go to her at break time and she would give me N20.That would either buy me two big chin chin or four akara or moinmoin.But that day was different.I didnt go at break time neither did i go after school.It was quit unusual.

On my way home, i avoided moving with my peers.I moved alone and was praying not to meet my dad, my step-mom nor any of my half siblings.Lo and behold, i saw Dora(not a real name tho), my half elder sister coming towards my direction.I wanted to run but she has seen me.If i run it will indicate i did something wrong.

I started sheding tears expecting her to console me.She saw me but walked past me like as she didnt see me.It was from that event i deduced my half-siblings dont like me.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

He is old enough
I am 19.Cowhorn, dont tell me u faced the hell i faced in school.Is that picture ur young pics? I will also post mine, but dont laugh at me o.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Prettygirl200(f): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
U, Prettygirl200 Benwallt FERNANDEZISBACK Beautygodess Khiaw Fcmb2022 BigCowh0rn and Satanist played a part in my life story.I will reach there.
Hmmmmm angry angry
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2022
I couldnt shower neither did i ate or drank.Next, my elder half-bro came banging at the door.He told me that our dad was calling me.He was casting some occasional looks at me as if he was furious about something.He didn't mind the bruises on me, his problem is for me to dress up and get going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? / PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.