Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? (7010 Views)

Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Optionally(f): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
I have seen monikers like Redbeans Lalasticlala Certifiedfool lefulefu and so on and i'd always laughed out loud seeing them.

Well mine is actually my nickname which i got back then in school when i often use the word Optionally frequently and my Biology teacher started calling me Optionally.
I was annoyed at first but i later got used to it.
Oya share yourscheesy
lalasticlala mynd44 oya lead the way.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by dingbang(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
all these recycled threads sef..

https://www.nairaland.com/1942868/how-did-come-username#27046313

By the way.. Dingbang. Ding and bang. Dingbang. Repetez apres moi grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by SUPERPACK: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
i love indomie.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Mynd44: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
My name and age when I joined

15 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Tolexander: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
The first three letters TOL in TOLULOPE, joined to LEXANDER from my hero, Alexander the the great.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by dingbang(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:
your name na mynd? shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Tolexander: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:
He joined Nairaland in 2010.

So he is 52years!

Judging by his activities on nairaland, he is lying. Of course, he can't be that age.

27 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Mynd44: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
your name na mynd? shocked
A variation
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Mynd44: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tolexander:
He joined Nairaland in 2010.

So he is 52years!

Judging by his activities on nairaland, he is lying. Of course, he can't be that age.
Why can't I be 52?

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:

A variation
ok
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Optionally(f): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:
Is a lie so u are over 44 years shocked
lalasticlala come share yours
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Mynd44: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Optionally:
Is a lie so u are over 44 years shocked
lalasticlala come share yours
I guess you are in possession of my birth certificate

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Tonnexy: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
My trademark
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Optionally(f): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:
I guess you are in possession of my birth certificate
Lols lalasticlala abi did u get urs from a talking snakecheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Esji80(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
My moniker was coined from the First letters of my first name,surname,and my departmental code in d university.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by calliope(f): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Calliope Torres from Grey's anatomy. She was my then crush. grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Optionally(f): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lalasticlala u don't to answer abisad
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
my moniker is the definition of Nigerian girls.

23 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by hungryboy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
hunger been almost kill me that year, and i am a boy so i settled for this username.
The way i dey see am, four more years of Buhari and i go become hungriest boy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by samysmoothfresh: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:

Why can't I be 52?

mr man you wouldnt happen to be the young lad on your profile................or are you?
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by SoapQueen(f): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
I make soaps and my role model happens to be called “Soap Queen”. It was quite fitting at the time I opened the account.

P.S I find it distasteful though, that there are many “queen suffixes” on this platform.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Albinoflash(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2018

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by N0favors: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
I owe nobody no favor. Ain’t giving no favor

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by obaataaokpaewu: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
the Igbo pronunciation(meaning) of how the Oba of Benin is hailed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by amaniro: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
calliope:
Calliope Torres from Grey's anatomy. She was my then crush. grin

I don't know her in grey. I only know Richard, Stevens, shepherd, Alex Christiana, etc so who's this?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by amaniro: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mine it's my real namegrin

you can't find anyone on earth bearing this name except my family. it's an ancient name. don't stalk! grin

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by calliope(f): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
amaniro:

I don't know her in grey. I only know Richard, Stevens, shepherd, Alex Christiana, etc so who's this?
She joined in season five.. She's an interesting character.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
hungryboy:
hunger been almost kill me that year, and i am a boy so i settled for this username.
The way i dey see am, four more years of Buhari and i go become hungriest boy

NO BE LIE.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by RexTramadol1: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
I just wanna be like a bad pikin here

hence Tramadol........... I mulled IKUWOLE, IKULENDE and so on

Buh settled for Trams.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
ling lee brought fortune to me.. It's only appropriate I honour him grin....

king just seemed a perfect fit
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
I know say this thread go make front page, so make I rush book space.

Meanwhile, my moniker is whom I am, a ladies reject.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Tolexander: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:

Why can't I be 52?
We know the regular and active posters who are above 40 here. You are not one of them.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The LOOK On Kiddwaya Face As NENGI Shows Him What He's Missing «XRated» / What Happened to Me? [Picture] / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.