Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Happened to Me? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened to Me? [Picture] (7041 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
What Happened to Me? [Picture]

Yes, I have not been online for a week plus now. Reason? I'm minding my business and drinking more water.

Oh, making money and sleeping too much. I may be pregnant. I spent 5 years being awake or sleeping less, so allow me to sleep as much as I want.

Do you know I have more than 20 bank accounts and I have a couple of thousand in each? Why? I'm writing a book about it.

Also, I use more than 15 eBanking apps and I have a couple of thousand in each? Why? Still part of the book.

And yes, I have more than 40 Crypto exchange apps I use. Why? Still part of the book.

My purpose is to expose the Nigerian financial system and how the bank and the government want you to be poor. Trust me, the government and the banks want you to be extremely poor so that you can be easily controlled. Rich people are hard to control in a lawless country.

Before I leave, I want to tell you Crypto is the way forward. Don't worry about the market crashing. It will always crash and it will always rise. Just have some working strategies. I have made millions from Crypto — just the same way I make from my books.

I always tell people — I won't work, yet I won't be broke. That is the way forward. Focusing on job job job is the mindset of a man who loves poverty. Create the jobs for others to work.

In life, we need to plan. No matter the distraction, we need to stay focused. I used to be broke, but being focused saved me even when angels of darkness (haters), abused me left and right. I just kept going and doing more of what they hate. I'm heartless. grin

Making money while you sleep is the way forward. Complaining too much about everything is the way backward.

Earlier today, I wanted to withdraw just $100 to give to someone (even though I'm stingy), since I don't touch the Nairas in all my accounts. They are there for a reason. I keep my main money in Dollar, Crypto, Euro, and Pounds.

I ended up using the $100 to purchase a certain coin on Bkex exchange, one of the many exchanges I use, to buy a sh!t coin. After buying it, I fell asleep.

I woke this evening and the $100 (56k) had turned to $683 (383k).

You see, 56k turned 383k in few hours.

As a single and lazy child, I just opened one of the wines I bought days ago to drink with my visitor as I watch football.

In this life, stress is a must (don't complain), but happiness is an option. Hatred and love come with progress.

I created this thread not because I wanted to, it's because I got a couple of messages on WhatsApp from fans telling me they miss my crazy posts. So, I decided to create this post before crawl back to my cave and mind my business.

Do you want some pictures? See them below.

Remember, making money is not hard, but being organized and focused is.

Stop complaining and start doing things that'll change your life.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Bigredmachine: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Some of my banks and I have money in all of them for research purposes.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Some of my Cryptocurrency exchanges and arbitrage apps and I have crypto in all the exchanges for my research purposes.

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hmmmmm
Patiently waiting for the book cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Now, allow me drink my wine watch my football in peace. All I want in life is peace of mind, not money. Money is just a bonus.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
chizzypresh:
Hmmmmm
Patiently waiting for the book cheesy cheesy
Quite expensive sha. The info there can't be found anywhere. I may end up not releasing it to avoid CBN wahala.

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Tokskob2008: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Damn! Only you dey use all this banks Ur hand don touch am be dat, dey enjoy ur life dey go continuously without wahala..
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=iLegendd post=107364515] Quite expensive sha. The info there can't be found anywhere. I may end up not releasing it to avoid CBN wahala.[/quote

You will send it to me then�‍♀�‍♀
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
iLegendd:
Now, allow me drink my wine watch my football in peace. All I want in life is peace of mind, not money. Money is just a bonus.

Enjoy wella Boss
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Tokskob2008: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
iLegendd:
Make I bring cup share for the wine too abeg....
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
My sub is expiring in 3 days. Who will sub for me?

I'll pay back with

A. Great sex (I'm gay — only for guys)
B. Info that'll change your financial life

Choose one.

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Damn! Only you dey use all this banks Ur hand don touch am be dat, dey enjoy ur life dey go continuously without wahala..

It's not easy to use too many banks if you're not organized. All my password for each bank is different and I didn't write them down.

So, keeping track, for someone who isn't organized is hard. I have a method to stay organized in all I do. Being organized is one of the keys to great achievements.

If you take a look at Nigeria and Nigerians, you'll noticed disorganization and this is why a lot of Nigerians will never be rich let alone become wealthy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
There is a post I wanted to create and it's about money making. It will require me to send you 50k and you'll use the money to do something and it will turn to 58k or more in less than 58 seconds.

That is 8k profit in less than 5 minutes. Then, the person will send me back 54k and keep 4k for himself or herself.

I don't know why I haven't created that post. I projected more than 800k per month as my profit, but I don't trust Nigerians. After sending them the 50k, most of them will end up running away. This is why I haven't created that post. Trust issue is an issue.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Loverofpeace: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Illegend welcome back!!! we miss you OOO.

Teach us how write and sell e-books online abeg.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by crazyabbey(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
iLegendd:

I'll pay back with

Choose one.

I will sub for you, and i am choosing option B

Info for data..... that is the deal
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by viktor88: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
iLegendd:
There is a post I wanted to create and it's about money making. It will require me to send you 50k and you'll use the money to do something and it will turn to 58k or more in less than 58 seconds.

That is 8k profit in less than 5 minutes. Then, the person will send me back 54k and keep 4k for himself or herself.

I don't know why I haven't created that post. I projected more than 800k per month as my profit, but I don't trust Nigerians. After sending them the 50k, most of them will end up running away. This is why I haven't created that post. Trust issue is an issue.

You don't need to send the money.

Just tell us what to do to make profit.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
If I was just a little patient, the $100 would've turned to $1000 (562k), but I impatiently left the coin.

This is to say, patience is not easy. Also, being too patient ends up as greed and 80% regret.

So, the problem about wealth is how patient you can be or how greedy you can be. Both are good and bad. Luck determines the rest.

Las las, no one is happy in crypto, but those with great strategies always smile at last.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oh, one more thing. This $100 I turned to 383k in a few hour is money made from books. This is to let those haters who abused me for writing books and go get a job instead know that life or money making is not about jobs only, but wisdom and grace.

Determination pays and this is just a fraction of it as motivation to those who feel finamcially depressed or want to give up in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Jeremani: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
Boss welcome back.
Give me the opportunity to sub for u.
I take option B.
It will be a pleasure to sub for u

I have work I do bro, but physical work is kinda stressful especially when it is a hard one at that.
I won follow ur step

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
I have a question.
In one of your previous posts you stated that you prefer barter by flutterwave to Kuda, why?

iLegendd:
Some of my banks and I have money in all of them for research purposes.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Tokskob2008: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
iLegendd:

It's not easy to use too many banks if you're not organized. All my password for each bank is different and I didn't write them down.

So, keeping track, for someone who isn't organized is hard. I have a method to stay organized in all I do. Being organized is one of the keys to great achievements.

If you take a look at Nigeria and Nigerians, you'll noticed disorganization and this is why a lot of Nigerians will never be rich let alone become wealthy.

True talk.. ...

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
angelfallz:
I have a question.
In one of your previous posts you stated that you prefer barter by flutterwave to Kuda, why?

The reason that made me prefer Flutterwave was the integration with PayPal, but they've suspended it or PayPal has stopped them from linking. So, the love is gone except the fact that they can provide you with a US bank account like Payoneer to receive international payment. TransferWise (Wise) does it better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Tokskob2008: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
iLegendd:

I'll pay back with

Choose one.
You too like dey whine us oga....

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Thanks

iLegendd:

The reason that made me prefer Flutterwave was the integration with PayPal, but they've suspended it or PayPal has stopped them from linking. So, the love is gone except the fact that they can provide you with a US bank account like Payoneer to receive international payment. TransferWise (Wise) does it better.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by mannasseh(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
I only buy and sell crypto to my guys, pls teach me hw to make more from cryptocurrency
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Why that particular coin, Of all the thousands of coins?
Any references for how you choose coins to buy?

iLegendd:

Yes, I have not been online for a week plus now. Reason? I'm minding my business and drinking more water.

Oh, making money and sleeping too much. I may be pregnant. I spent 5 years being awake or sleeping less, so allow me to sleep as much as I want.

Do you know I have more than 20 bank accounts and I have a couple of thousand in each? Why? I'm writing a book about it.

Also, I use more than 15 eBanking apps and I have a couple of thousand in each? Why? Still part of the book.

And yes, I have more than 40 Crypto exchange apps I use. Why? Still part of the book.

My purpose is to expose the Nigerian financial system and how the bank and the government want you to be poor. Trust me, the government and the banks want you to be extremely poor so that you can be easily controlled. Rich people are hard to control in a lawless country.

Before I leave, I want to tell you Crypto is the way forward. Don't worry about the market crashing. It will always crash and it will always rise. Just have some working strategies. I have made millions from Crypto — just the same way I make from my books.

I always tell people — I won't work, yet I won't be broke. That is the way forward. Focusing on job job job is the mindset of a man who loves poverty. Create the jobs for others to work.

In life, we need to plan. No matter the distraction, we need to stay focused. I used to be broke, but being focused saved me even when angels of darkness (haters), abused me left and right. I just kept going and doing more of what they hate. I'm heartless. grin

Making money while you sleep is the way forward. Complaining too much about everything is the way backward.

Earlier today, I wanted to withdraw just $100 to give to someone (even though I'm stingy), since I don't touch the Nairas in all my accounts. They are there for a reason. I keep my main money in Dollar, Crypto, Euro, and Pounds.

I ended up using the $100 to purchase a certain coin on Bkex exchange, one of the many exchanges I use, to buy a sh!t coin. After buying it, I fell asleep.

As a single and lazy child, I just opened one of the wines I bought days ago to drink with my visitor as I watch football.

In this life, stress is a must (don't complain), but happiness is an option. Hatred and love come with progress.

I created this thread not because I wanted to, it's because I got a couple of messages on WhatsApp from fans telling me they miss my crazy posts. So, I decided to create this post before crawl back to my cave and mind my business.

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
Just for fun, I used $100 out of the $580+ of the previous profit to purchase another coin and it has risen to $695 and before tomorrow, it should be more or maybe, crash. This is not leverage, but spot trading. If it was leverage, I would've made a minimum of 2 million from $100 by now.

This is one out of my 40+ exchanges. The moral of the story is: don't put your eggs in one basket and know the process before you start tweaking. Also, don't worry about losing. We all lose in one way or the other in life. As long as there is life, there is a way.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
angelfallz:
Why that particular coin, Of all the thousands of coins?
Any references for how you choose coins to buy?

It's a meme coin — a sh!t coin and they pump like crazy. Sh!t coins will make you more profit in the short term, but cash out on time and wait for a crash as you grab some real coins like ADA, MATIC, Sol, BTC, etc.

I trade mostly coins with Inu as the surname at the moment. Things like Floki Inu, Kishu Inu, Sanshu Inu, Shiba Inu, Kishimoto Inu, and the list goes on. The risk is high, but the reward is much. I target these coins when they are depressed. There are more than 50 coins with Inu as their surname.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
iLegendd:

OKAY O undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
mannasseh:
I only buy and sell crypto to my guys, pls teach me hw to make more from cryptocurrency

If I tell you price, you'll run. I don't even have the time to teach even if you're willing to pay. So, for this, read this post I made on how to get started to a pro level. https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
iLegendd:
Just for fun, I used $100 out of the $580+ of the previous profit to purchase another coin and it has risen to $695 and before tomorrow, it should be more or maybe, crash. This is not leverage, but spot trading. If it was leverage, I would've made a minimum of 2 million from $100 by now.

This is one out of my 40+ exchanges. The moral of the story is: don't put your eggs in one basket and know the process before you start tweaking. Also, don't worry about losing. We all lose in one way or the other in life. As long as there is life, there is a way.

Boss, what fundamental factors do you look at before deciding to buy a shitcoin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Babe No Get Sense At All / THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! / I slept with my wife's sister/ complete story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.