Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US (87574 Views)

Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) / Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy / Man Arrested For Sucking Teenage Girls’ Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by sevo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=Olalan post=70867486]How on earth is this possible......... the girl must have reached CLOUD NINE[/quote

More like cloud 20
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by tunary(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Where is the picture of the uterus nah
no evidence
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Good for her. Mouth that is meant for feeding have now turn to something they will use in washing one toilet hole

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by uzolexis(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
topcatking:

[/b]HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOTICE YOUR UTERUS IS MISSING[b] LADIES, COME IN HERE FOR A MINUTE! PLEASE. shocked

Even me I don't understand and I'm a lady. Abeg anyone that knows how to check for uterus should let me know let me check my own biko.

6 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by janvier27(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
It's good to see that nairalanders are learning to just ignore some posts/posters
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by obembet(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
M
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ceejayluv(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
This story must have been culled from some parody website....
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by HumbleOlad: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
Magichand:
On August 30th, a 27 year old man residing in DeKalb, IL was arrested for supposedly sucking the uterus out of a woman. The 26 year old woman whose name was not mentioned says that the man 27 year old Kyonne Boykin made her feel pleasures she never felt before.

After she went home she noticed that her uterus was missing and immediately called the DeKalb PD. When arresting Boykin Detective Smith of the DeKalb PD said he [Boykin] was wearing a white shirt with a tongue on it that said “I SNATCH SOULS” .

Boykin is being held at the DeKalb county jail on $100,000 bond. Detective smith said Boykin is being questioned in a few other soul snatching cases.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-arrested-for-sucking-out-the-uterus-of-a-lady-during-pre-intimacy/

Give that man Nobel Prize in sucking... shocked
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by tunary(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shockedshocked How is it possible to suck the uterus out, through the vàgina?? what type of sucking is that
tongue
Biglittlelois:
shockedshocked How is it possible to suck the uterus out, through the vàgina?? what type of sucking is that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by dbynonetwork: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Shebi u get vagina? You can try it later at night with your BF..
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by zone51: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
This is strong shocked shocked
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by statusquoante: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lies
Fabricated bullshittt
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Yankee101: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chicks way like too much head don dey confused
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Edoi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lies every where..... If u understand basic anatomy u will know that it is not possible to suck out a woman's uterus like they described.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Idrismusty97(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Don't you see his mouth? Do you think it's normal?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by tabisegroup(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Industrial sucking..I guess grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by kay29000(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:

LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by AlphaStyles(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
walahi i am seeing dis por the porst time
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Magichand:
On August 30th, a 27 year old man residing in DeKalb, IL was arrested for supposedly sucking the uterus out of a woman. The 26 year old woman whose name was not mentioned says that the man 27 year old Kyonne Boykin made her feel pleasures she never felt before.

After she went home she noticed that her uterus was missing and immediately called the DeKalb PD. When arresting Boykin Detective Smith of the DeKalb PD said he [Boykin] was wearing a white shirt with a tongue on it that said “I SNATCH SOULS” .

Boykin is being held at the DeKalb county jail on $100,000 bond. Detective smith said Boykin is being questioned in a few other soul snatching cases.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-arrested-for-sucking-out-the-uterus-of-a-lady-during-pre-intimacy/

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lizilicious:
And one brainless sombori above me mentioned ipob..

How does it relates to this topic?
Smh
I tire o
Dead people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by frowland(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sarkin:
What the hell did I just read?!
Why arrest him tho?
What could he possibly want to use it for when he's not a jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pig of Biafra terrorist ritualist and skull miner

mad man... haha grin
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Tomoyayi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fake news.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by wonlasewonimi: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
This guy should work for Dyson
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Ugtunnel: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
ugochukwu
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Richdad50(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
FAKE NEWS
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Ugtunnel: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chai sarvants of devil I rebuck u
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by mokt(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
This one na American Demon
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by PrincessB1(f): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
I smell lies undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by KosyJerry(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Magichand:

More below:

Since I was young and now that am getting old, I have never seen or heard this kin thing. Ever... He needs an award for this
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Isobug: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bloggers and Fiction are inseperable friends

Meanwhile get ready with your PVC, In no distant months one inanimate object is going back to his root
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by newdawn2017(f): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
reply u kidding me? don't u knw d@ there re satanic ritualists therein abroad who practice every sort of wicked & fetish things we do here in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by sean101(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
sirusX:
Na wah ooo shocked

Ladies now go dey fear headies b4 person suck their soul away in one round

How can a human beings lips be like this ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.