Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US (87580 Views)

Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) / Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy / Man Arrested For Sucking Teenage Girls’ Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
ballerin:
You think such a fable is worth racking a brain? Couldn't have been through sucking if indeed it ever happened..

Didnt believe that story for one second
You always disappear, hope you're good?
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
omooba969:

Nawa ogrin, na so u vex reach?

You must belong to the Deeper Live Crew. grin
lol.
I am not a deeper life member. I don't like it and will never like it. it is not about religion, it is about the way I view oral s3x
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by boyjo: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
How does one tell that one`s uterus has been snatched with no medical check?
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by NairaEffect(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
This one must not jam our African spare parts dealers undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Chizman042: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=Magichand post=70866848]On August 30th, a 27 year old man residing in DeKalb, IL was arrested for supposedly sucking the uterus out of a woman. The 26 year old woman whose name was not mentioned says that the man 27 year old Kyonne Boykin made her feel pleasures she never felt before.

After she went home she noticed that her uterus was missing and immediately called the DeKalb PD. When arresting Boykin Detective Smith of the DeKalb PD said he [Boykin] was wearing a white shirt with a tongue on it that said “I SNATCH SOULS” .

Boykin is being held at the DeKalb county jail on $100,000 bond. Detective smith said Boykin is being questioned in a few other soul snatching cases.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-arrested-for-sucking-out-the-uterus-of-a-lady-during-pre-intimacy/

The life we are living by falz
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mklancee:

lol.
I am not a deeper life member. I don't like it and will never like it. it is not about religion, it is about the way I view oral s3x

Na bcoz u never jam correct beautiful pvssygrin, when you eventually knack one na u go beg to go down on her...trust me breh. grin
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by meobizy(f): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
This is a fake story. The problem I have is when the news gets debunked it won't make front page.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
gypsey:
Same here, i will never ever ever put my mouth inside Any Vagina, in the name of Love or Anything else, Infact even if i am paid to do so.

I d rather drink monkey Urine. sad

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
gypsey:
Same here, i will never ever ever put my mouth inside Any Vagina, in the name of Love or Anything else, Infact even if i am paid to do so.

I d rather drink monkey Urine. sad
and it is good thing that many girls out there view s3x same way we view it. I have seen girls that won't allow it and some that won't care. I will gladly walk away from any girl that live for s3x
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
omooba969:

Na bcoz u never jam correct beautiful pvssygrin, when you eventually knack one na u go beg to go down on her...trust me breh. grin
I can easily satisfy myself by going with my penix alone
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Didnt believe that story for one second

You always disappear, hope you're good?
Lol, I disappear for the right reasons. I'm very well, hope you're too.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
newdawn2017:
reply u kidding me? don't u knw d@ there re satanic ritualists therein abroad who practice every sort of wicked & fetish things we do here in Africa?
.. I'd bet it's not as demonic as naija own
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by IbrahimDamola: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
I smell lies....
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
ballerin:
Lol, I disappear for the right reasons. I'm very well, hope you're too.

Yes i am
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by IamPlato(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shockedshocked How is it possible to suck the uterus out, through the vàgina?? what type of sucking is that

You Suppose Know The Type Of Sucking
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by PrincessB1(f): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
omooba969:

Speaking from experience isn't it? grin

Just for laughs I guess. cool

How can hysterectomy be performed with mouth action?

Even if the woman was having uterine prolapse before, pain will still be inevitable which will inturn make her conscious of the whole thing.
Or has the guy saliva suddenly turn to some kind of anaesthesia that numb the whole process?

It's just unbelievable and simply funny grin
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=omooba969 post=70871792][/quote] Yimu! whatever the fuvk! that means.

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mklancee:
and it is good thing that many girls out there view s3x same way we view it. I have seen girls that won't allow it and some that won't care. I will gladly walk away from any girl that live for s3x
Even the mixing of Saliva in the name of kissing is Disgusting let Alone Sucking Vagina. eeewwwwwww!!! embarassed

i might aswell drink water from a public toilet.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
uzolexis:

Even me I don't understand and I'm a lady. Abeg anyone that knows how to check for uterus should let me know let me check my own biko.

I'm super blown away right now!
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
gypsey:
Even the mixing of Saliva in the name of kissing is Disgusting let Alone Sucking Vagina. eeewwwwwww!!! embarassed

my mouth is too busy with sweet food.
even my dead body will wake up if that toilet hole was to be put in my mouth after my death.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
cosmatika:
Trash. So he did oral hysterectomy for her, without anaesthesia, no bleeding, no pains. Even if his mouth is vacuum aspirator. undecided undecided

Biglittlelois:
shockedshocked How is it possible to suck the uterus out, through the vàgina?? what type of sucking is that

Pls read the story and understand it. It worries me that educated folks can't comprehend even a short passage. It really worries me that the dumbest comments get the most likes. Yuck!

Let's even assume the story is fake, Nigerians simply throway their belief in 'black magic' because a white is involved. Yeez!
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mklancee:

my mouth is too busy with sweet food.
even my dead body will wake up if that toilet hole was to be put in my mouth after my death.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
He kinda sorta look like N0favors but with crack and heroine

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
uzolexis:

Even me I don't understand and I'm a lady. Abeg anyone that knows how to check for uterus should let me know let me check my own biko.
Come let me help you check it
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Clentuzbaba(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
whaat...

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Brytaboy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:

that called super sucking my dear...
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mklancee:

I can easily satisfy myself by going with my penix alone

Nice 1smiley
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
PrincessB1:

How can hysterectomy be performed with mouth action?

Even if the woman was having uterine prolapse before, pain will still be inevitable which will inturn make her conscious of the whole thing.
Or has the guy saliva suddenly turn to some kind of anaesthesia that numb the whole process?

It's just unbelievable and simply funny grin

I believe it's just for laughs. smiley
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
Akachukwudiya79:
We still celebrating our big wins from last month..
.. abeg go sleep jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
gypsey:

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
uzolexis:

Mklancee:

Come let me help you check it

@Mklancee, maybe you gonna start with uzolexis - she loves it. smiley
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
gypsey:
Even the mixing of Saliva in the name of kissing is Disgusting let Alone Sucking Vagina. eeewwwwwww!!!
embarassed

.. oh thank GOD .. I've finally met someone that thinks kissing is also disgusting..

I'm not weird afterall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.