Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US (87582 Views)

Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) / Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy / Man Arrested For Sucking Teenage Girls’ Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
omooba969:

Oh great! Portsmouth, home of the Royal Navy. smiley
yep! i am fed up of smelly, poluted and congested london, my uncle still lives in Chingford, stayed in his house the night before my Heathrow journey.

I still Refuse to eat Pussi grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
gypsey:
yep! i am fed up of smelly, poluted and congested london, my uncle still lives in Chingford, stayed in his house the night before my Heathrow journey.

I still Refuse to eat Pussi grin cheesy

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by PennywysCares(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sarkin:
What the hell did I just read?!
Why arrest him tho?
What could he possibly want to use it for when he's not a jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pig of Biafra terrorist ritualist and skull miner
you will soon die hating blessed people for nothing
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Bammzzie(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
shocked shocked :oAdonbilivit...I jst went to chk uterus image...bloggers can lie sha undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=omooba969 post=70875947][/quote] Yea! right! My Doctor says Different, i wonder who your Doctor is, A Kangaroo doctor? grin
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
gypsey:
Yea! right! My Doctor says Different, i wonder who your Doctor is, A Kangaroo doctor? grin

Lol grin
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Now you have my time, i refuse to believe were busy after exchanging "you know what" and you were silent for months for reasons best known to you, i thought of soo many reasons why which i'd like to keep to myself for now.

Have a good evening/night.
What are you bottling up?.. I find it a little strange you're going down this route. I didn't see your outbursts coming.
And I demand a reply this night if there will be a need for further talks.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ominirajj: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
officialfestus:
see as em mouth come long bcus of puna Mk em they suck....soco soco pple
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by alklas(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
wetin person no go hear again
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
omooba969:

@Mklancee, maybe you gonna start with uzolexis - she loves it. smiley
uzolexis will learn to live without it

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by emperorblog(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sarkin:
What the hell did I just read?!
Why arrest him tho?
What could he possibly want to use it for when he's not a jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pig of Biafra terrorist ritualist and skull miner

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Godaboveall2: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Thank God ds one no happen for naija, dey for don begin de curse us say we too de believe nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
topcatking:

[/b]HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOTICE YOUR UTERUS IS MISSING[b] LADIES, COME IN HERE FOR A MINUTE! PLEASE. shocked
Biglittlelois:
shockedshocked How is it possible to suck the uterus out, through the vàgina?? what type of sucking is that
cosmatika:
Trash. So he did oral hysterectomy for her, without anaesthesia, no bleeding, no pains. Even if his mouth is vacuum aspirator. undecided undecided

Imagine this type of news emanating from Nigeria or Africa, you would be hearing or reading derogatory comments like backward continent, shiithole country

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:

A little strange? Didnt see my outbursts coming? you want to continue from where we stopped? just like that? are you trying to be funny? you demand? DEMAND? wow, i do not want to have the impression you are like a ..... kind of guy but you're making it hard, very hard for me, there will be no further talks with you, you switched off just like that after knowing who i am, you cant just switch back on at your own convenience, nahhhh,
Who does this?.. you've had the wrong impression of a genuine situation. Was there ever a switching off?.. Help clear my head, Lois.
If my switching back on gives you so much worries, what is your own convenience at switching back on?

"Is this what you meant by disappear?"
I hope not, that'd be so wrong of you.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by graphiti: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
omooba969:

Ok, can you stick your di©k in faeces? undecided

Just try it niqqurgrin, there's no harm in it. grin
nice try but......nah, it doesn't tally neither does it rhyme.

The vagina is meant to be filled by the penis and not the mouth. It (penis) has been 'pre-programmed' to withstand the fluids secreted by the vagina while the mouth wasn't.

Just as u can only effectively and safely feed d body by ingesting food thru d stomach via d mouth and not thru any other orifice(s), d safest form of penetrative sex is with your penis and not your mouth.

That's one of d reasons some ladies try to prevent their partners from dipping their mouth into their vj cos they know d intricacies of that area.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
graphiti:

nice try but......nah, it doesn't tally neither does it rhyme.

The vagina is meant to be filled by the penis and not the mouth. It (penis) has been 'pre-programmed' to withstand the fluids secreted by the vagina while the mouth wasn't.

Just as u can only effectively and safely feed d body by ingesting food thru d stomach via d mouth and not thru any other orifice(s), d safest form of penetrative sex is with your penis and not your mouth.

That's one of d reasons some ladies try to prevent their partners from dipping their mouth into their vj cos they know d intricacies of that area.

Di©k is for penetration while mouth is for stimulation. smiley
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by graphiti: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
omooba969:

Di©k is for penetration while mouth is for stimulation. smiley
lolz....whether one terms cunnilingus penetrative or stimulative is quite frankly not d issue really. The major issue is that d mouth/tongue isn't programmed/meant to touch/Lick/caress/stimulate d vj.

really, it doesn't make much difference if d tongue is used to lick d labia/clitoris or to penetrate d vj. Either ways, the tongue/mouth cones into contact with d (secreted fluids of d) vj.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
graphiti:

lolz....whether one terms cunnilingus penetrative or stimulative is quite frankly not d issue really. The major issue is that d mouth/tongue isn't programmed/meant to touch/Lick/caress/stimulate d vj.

really, it doesn't make much difference if d tongue is used to lick d labia/clitoris or to penetrate d vj. Either ways, the tongue/mouth comes into contact with d (secreted fluids of d) vj.

That's the fun, that's the thrillgrin coz the secretion explains the whole beauty - that you're doing a good job downtown. smiley

At that moment, nothing stops her from erupting like an active volcano. Check her eyes, they are RED!grin
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by FisifunKododada: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Idonbilivit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Oh so it's now a competition smh!!! when u did not respond, i chatted you up, no reply, while you've been online couple of times after, i felt bad and i had thoughts then i locked up, months later you chat me up all nice n all, it's not done that way, not cool of you, not cool at all

Make love, not war. wink

cc ballerin
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Oh so it's now a competition smh!!! when u did not respond, i chatted you up, no reply, while you've been online couple of times after, i felt bad and i had thoughts then i locked up, months later you chat me up all nice n all, it's not done that way, not cool of you, not cool at all
Must have forgotten I told you there was a situation demanding my attention. You didn't bother asking, I didn't bother explaining either.
Before you come out hitting me straight in the face the next time, make sure you do not only care about yourself.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
ballerin:

What are you bottling up?.. I find it a little strange you're going down this route. I didn't see your outbursts coming.
And I demand a reply this night if there will be a need for further talks.

You've gone overboard sirgrin, try and treat her with care & respect. cool

Wetin concern me sef...abeg no vex oga. cool

cc Biglittlelois
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
omooba969:

You've gone overboard sirgrin, try and treat her with care & respect. cool

Wetin concern me sef...abeg no vex oga. cool

cc Biglittlelois
No sir, I simply can't sleep on it without being cleared. She has my respect but I'm in doubt about hers.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Stephenydaniel(f): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahaha hhahahahhahahahahhahhahah hahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahaha lwkmd Your comments are sooo funny, just imagining hw dt wud av happened hehehehhehehehhehehehehehhehehe d dude definitely av smtn in his mouth ,c his lips i mean hw cud dt av happened hehehehhehehehhehehehehehhehehe
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Going mute mode is your best option right?
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by Biglittlelois(f): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by omooba969(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
ballerin:

No sir, I simply can't sleep on it without being cleared. She has my respect but I'm in doubt about hers.

You guys need to get a room asap. grin

cc Biglittlelois
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ballerin(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Only care about myself? Picture this; we chat, you stopped for 2 months, then you chat up, said you had a situation, (how do expect me to ask for an explanation, just like that? be sincere, would you have told me?), then you went off for 3 months, if you really care, you would tell me at that time that you wont be available, i would understand, shows you dont care.
If you asked, I would have told you. so much for your reluctance.
I need to catch some sleep, wake me up tomorrow, we ain't done.
Re: Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US by ehmmy11(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
:osoul snatcher grin grin grin grin grin grin a whole uterus shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.