Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Love Life Is Cursed.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Life Is Cursed.... (2457 Views)

Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Life Is Cursed.... by confusedGuy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
it is with great depression in my heart that I am typing this. All my life I have been in 3 relationship and they all end up in me having my heart shattered. 2 of the relationship ended with my gf cheating on me. one currently happening. she is still seeing her ex. I found out through her fb chat(i know it's wrong but I need to be assured of who I am dating).

he was all lovey dovey with her and she kept the chat on. she even agreed to go see him in his house on Thursday. I was down and I ran into depression. my heart was weary.

please NL help me here. I don't know what to do. it's difficult to break up now cuz the relationship is just 2 months and most of people already know of it even our pastor. it will be so embarrassing for us especially me.

please what should I do...please.
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by emeijeh(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
BREAK UP in capital letters

2 Likes

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by milemimi93(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
confusedGuy:
it is with great depression in my heart that I am typing this. All my life I have been in 3 relationship and they all end up in me having my heart shattered. 2 of the relationship ended with my gf cheating on me. one currently happening. she is still seeing her ex. I found out through her fb chat(i know it's wrong but I need to be assured of who I am dating).

he was all lovey dovey with her and she kept the chat on. she even agreed to go see him in his house on Thursday. I was down and I ran into depression. my heart was weary.

please NL help me here. I don't know what to do. it's difficult to break up now cuz the relationship is just 2 months and most of people already know of it even our pastor. it will be so embarrassing for us especially me .

please what should I do...please.

Just three brkups and heart brks and u are like this shoor... Man up bro.
get like another 3 heart brks making it six then come here I will advise you on what to do. 3 is too small.

At the bolded, are u living too please people?

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by Oluromantic: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chai that heart don wound no be small o. Rub aboniki on it. So it will heal soon.

Sorry you hear..
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by confusedGuy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
emeijeh:
BREAK UP in capital letters
hmmm...if only it was that easy
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by confusedGuy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
milemimi93:

Just three brkups and heart brks and u are like this shoor... Man up bro.
get like another 3 heart brks making it six then come here I will advise you on what to do. 3 is too small.

At the bolded, are u living too please people?

hm...this is no joke bro.

I am not living to please people...but my reputation...damn!

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by confusedGuy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oluromantic:
Chai that heart don wound no be small o. Rub aboniki on top d heart. So it will heal soon.

Sorry you hear..
no joke abeg
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by milemimi93(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
confusedGuy:

Fvck reputation.

Do what makes you happy.

Dump the B!tch with immediate effect.

Life is too short.

3 Likes

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
bia kam taa gi ishi
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by sodiqapril(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2018
I have three options for you:

1.forget relationship for now, take your life seriously and be successful, a good woman will come your way.

2.seek solace in prostitutes.( if you have sex continuously,love won't come to you again)

3. take a look around you, look for a girl way below your league.. begin a relationship with her and groom her to your taste..
your choice will surely reflect the type of person you are and why your relationships have not been successfull.peace

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by confusedGuy(m): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2018
sodiqapril:

1.forget relationship for now, take your life seriously and be successful, a good woman will come your way.

2.seek solace in prostitutes.( if you have sex continuously,love won't come to you again)

3. take a look around you, look for a girl way below your league.. begin a relationship with her and groom her to your taste..
your choice will surely reflect the type of person you are and why your relationships have not been successfull.peace

thank you bro
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by Divay22(f): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2018
sodiqapril:

2.[/b]seek solace in prostitutes.( if you have sex continuously,love won't come to you again)[b]

Can you just see for yourself?
A prostitute shocked shocked you ain't a good fellow o

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by nanauju(f): 12:34am On Sep 04, 2018
Why don't you be selfish a little and just love yourself and give a middle finger to what people say

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by IsaAbubaker: 12:41am On Sep 04, 2018
Fuck_ the bitch the her pussy tear and dump her ass
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by blesskewe(f): 12:43am On Sep 04, 2018
Bros u don't Iive to please people ok? Lol Make the money and na them go day rush u
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by adedayoadeoye(f): 1:39am On Sep 04, 2018
seek God's intervention n follow ur heart.remember nobody is perfect beside broken relatnship is beta dan broken marriage.time wasted can neva b regain.
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by ikeno(m): 2:57am On Sep 04, 2018
pick up the pieces of ur shattered heart and move on.you been in 3relationship that ended badly with you getting hurt yet you haven't learnt a lesson.

you better use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by confusedGuy(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2018
adedayoadeoye:
seek God's intervention n follow ur heart.remember nobody is perfect beside broken relatnship is beta dan broken marriage.time wasted can neva b regain.

thank u so much
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by confusedGuy(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2018
ikeno:
pick up the pieces of ur shattered heart and move on.you been in 3relationship that ended badly with you getting hurt yet you haven't learnt a lesson.

you better use your tongue to count your teeth

hmmmm
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by confusedGuy(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2018
blesskewe:
Bros u don't Iive to please people ok?
Lol
Make the money and na them go day rush u

true.
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by linearity: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2018
confusedGuy:

That is the problem....’my reputation’ men check it in door. Stop trying to impress others and living a ‘make belief’ life. Live your own life, run your own race, sh1t happens to everyone, it’s not unique to you.

Do you, don’t live to impress your pastor or to maintain certain image. Someone said...you waste the real you, when you try to impress others.

Sit back, lockout everyone and reputation and ask yourself.....’Do I want to keep living with a cheat gf?’ Can I forgive her and be happy? If the answer is YES, confront her, if she repents, forgive her....if the answer is NO, kick her to the curb and move on....Believe me, if the decision is to kick her out. the world will not collapse on you...pastor is not going to abandon or dislike you any less...and your reputation will just be fine.
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by xendra: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2018
Divay22:

Can you just see for yourself?
A prostitute shocked shocked you ain't a good fellow o
I think it was just an option, and in bracket he told him y he shouldn't choose it
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by confusedGuy(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2018
linearity:

That is the problem....’my reputation’ men check it in door. Stop trying to impress others and living a ‘make belief’ life. Live your own life, run your own race, sh1t happens to everyone, it’s not unique to you.

Do you, don’t live to impress your pastor or to maintain certain image. Someone said...you waste the real you, when you try to impress others.

Sit back, lockout everyone and reputation and ask yourself.....’Do I want to keep living with a cheat gf?’ Can I forgive her and be happy? If the answer is YES, confront her, if she repents, forgive her....if the answer is NO, kick her to the curb and move on....Believe me, if the decision is to kick her out. the world will not collapse on you...pastor is not going to abandon or dislike you any less...and your reputation will just be fine.

God bless you for me.
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by adedayoadeoye(f): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2018
confusedGuy:

thank u so much
its well God wil see u through.take ur time n observe very well before u take any action.pls dnt miss it
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by ImaIma1(f): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2018
Please forget what anyone thinks. Think about what you want for yourself. If you start worrying about what people think, you won't do anything.

Your happiness should be your concern. No one will worry about it except you.

When i was about to get married, the circumstances were controversial but i blocked out everyone and focused on what was best for me.

You have to be selfish sometimes especially when it comes to your happiness and well being.
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by confusedGuy(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2018
adedayoadeoye:
its well God wil see u through.take ur time n observe very well before u take any action.pls dnt miss it

I will, thank u so much
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by confusedGuy(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2018
ImaIma1:
Please forget what anyone thinks. Think about what you want for yourself. If you start worrying about what people think, you won't do anything.

When i was about to get married, the circumstances were controversial but i blocked out everyone and focused on what was best for me.

You have to be selfish sometimes especially when it comes to your happiness and well being.

Thank u. I appreciate. this is comforting
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by Adabass: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2018
sodiqapril:

Ure a bastard for saying this kind of thing
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by Apina(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Trust no one, you should give people the opportunity to earn your trust. You already know this relationship is over, and it seems you didn't learn anything from the last two relationships. Take your time and put yourself in order, no one should hold such power over you as to make you depressed undecided
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by adedayoadeoye(f): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
confusedGuy:

I will, thank u so much
u'r welcome

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed.... by Wilfredpat22(f): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
ImaIma1:

Sis in one thread you claim unmarried, now you are married on this thread within a space of 2 days.You type for likes on nairaland. Will likes give you money.Anyway I know your type in school ( You open your legs in secret and claim holy than thou)

@op try to be successful. We women are attracted to only successful guys. Forget about that girl sir. I believe you are the one doing the most in the relationship she isn’t offering you anything.

Look for independent girls not students like this one I quoted. We Nigerian women have snake like characters honestly

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can Answer This Question&Give a good reason,you Are A Genius. / Will We Continue To Romance While This Happens (photos) / Nude Video Of Lady Vicky Agbor Posted On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.