Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More (12292 Views)

Cries And Moans / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by Kehvyngrey(m): 1:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Dreyl:
Go and make money my friend, leave girls alone.
does he tell you his not making money?
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by troubleseller: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2018
Hmm.

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by chris31(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Gone are those days no be Nigerian girls again?
Those words can only work on whites coz they understand what love means
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by Rawhumper(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2020
Yeah that one is lame and off point but the others can really make a girl yearn for the guy that send them.

He tried shaa but I think u would like to read more cheesy[color=][/color] wink

quote author=Heloct post=70893865]You sent angels to look after her.. grin

So lame.[/quote]
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by Jadden(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2020
Dreyl:
Go and make money my friend, leave girls alone.

But you still need game, regardless!
grin
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by EM123: 12:37pm On May 14, 2020
Guy u don't need all this long story to make a woman love u , what u need is for u to be established , let her say my the girlfriend of the ceo of that company , am the wife of owner that firm , u don't need to spend money to attract girls when u are established.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) / So Shemales Really Exist / She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.