Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) (50591 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / 65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Weightpilot2: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2018
Wow

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by judecares1(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2018
f
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by teekay213(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2018
The woman said na she dey suffer am when he dey pound her like pounded yam grin

Sex in the office dey sweet pass
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2018
Islie:

…he had BP, says colleague

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/police-officer-dies-having-sex-with-lover-in-office/

Please Set The Woman Free.The Guy Is Obviously A Sex Freak & Got What He Deserved.Haba Sex In The Office,that In Itself Is A Recipe 4 Disaster

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by patexcool(f): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2018
what a shame death sex in d office very bad
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Sharpshooota: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Chai! If only he can cum back to life, he will learn to stop rigging erections. It infringes on a woman's right to free and fair erections. In fact, it is bad for the polity.

RIP to him.

Anya m na elegi bu nwa undecided

1 Like

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Teespice(f): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2018
He died in active service. Esprit de Corps.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by ijustdey: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2018
I didn’t like it because I was the one that used to bear the brunt of it. “After taking the drug he would be pounding into me for a very long time and because of the drug, he usually takes long to come.

the man thinks their is a medal in pounding that why he kept pounding till he bite the dust

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by abbeyty(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2018
Imagine making love in his office, oga police i pray God judge your according to your service to humanity.
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by engrjacuzzi: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2018
he died while performing one of his nefarious act during work hours/national assignment.
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Phonix1234: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2018
Thats when u go back through ur route.... He nva forgot the road to Home.

Die well Bro
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by odunade01: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Devil waiting for him like
welcome my good boy. Job weldone

1 Like

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Ekpoma25: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2018
So what form of marriage is "Married her out of wedlock"? shocked shocked

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/police-officer-dies-having-sex-with-lover-in-office/

[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by anochuko01(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
everyone SHUT THA FUCK_UP!!! Eminem just dropped a new album.
More like MTN just dropped a new bundle
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by brosammy(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2018
The man go back through the channel which he came from
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by raymytech2: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2018
You see them? I talk am, all this our law makers self dey high go the chamber
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by AreaFada2: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2018
He went out literally with a bang.
Probably with a smile on his face. grin cheesy

But compelling recruits to have sex is very bad. And using his office too? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by MooreJozo(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2018
chai udon meant it
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Meti99(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2018
May his gentle prick rest in perfect Peace
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by emmie14: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2018
asokoromadam:
What part of the country is he from ?
West side or side west
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by olisaEze(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Chai! If only he can cum back to life, he will learn to stop rigging erections. It infringes on a woman's right to free and fair erections. In fact, it is bad for the polity.

RIP to him.
cheesy cheesy Pocohantas! Lolzzz bad for d polity no doubt grin

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2018
The first paragraph: How do you marry someone out of wedlock? What kind of grammar is that?! Is marriage now different from wedlock?

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by goshen26: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:
He died in active service to womanity. There is no greater joy than this. Now he can finally rest in peace.

Kuku kill me with laugh na
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by wealthyoptimist(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2018
Endtime sex
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Butoneday2(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2018
GOFRONT:
Chaii.....His manhood shall forever remain in our heart
Ur heart not our? undecided
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Emycord: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:
He died in active service to womanity. There is no greater joy than this. Now he can finally rest in peace.
a te gor beg you i de public place i no wan laff like mad man
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by stainlink(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2018
How can someone be married out of wedlock?

It's really confusing angry

1 Like

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by atilla(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2018
Islie:

But he married her out of wedlock.

Please I'm still trying to understand what this statement above means. Please can any nairalander be kind to explain to me.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by patrickcollins: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2018
This is the fault of the woman, they will want you to die untop of them in the name of satisfying them, well he did not die a painful death, it was in deed a pleasurable death.
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Henro123: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2018
Wao, this is oshe mgbamgba bee, he has gone back to where came from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.