Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) (50592 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / 65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Championlaw200(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
KatiKati
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Kirchhoff01(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Could be poison.
village people mentality

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by anonymous1759(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by AmazingELixir: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Davedblues(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
cheesy
fukushaki:
grin Rest in Pússy
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by omoelerin1: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
ProfGday:

I'm trying to think of what the Pastor would preached at his funeral....lol
It is a lesson to those who live their lives like him. They should repent.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
....just legodi. How could this man now explained his death in the presence of his creator?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Charly68: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
I give him pass mark for dying on what he loved most ,when he gets to Baba God,he will face the consequences of his action.. Police should leave the unfortunate woman alone.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Islie:

…he had BP, says colleague

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/police-officer-dies-having-sex-with-lover-in-office/

Great news! gringringringringrin

All the evil he committed while on the job finally got back to him.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by motdasay: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
A medium audit/accounting firm at Agric Ikorodu area of Lagos state is looking for both graduate and qualified trainee accountants. The candidates must be analytical, practical, highly intelligent, articulate, focus and result oriented with eye for details.

S/he must have good inter-personal skills, ability to work with patient under pressure, a good judge of financial figures and computer literate (microsoft excel, word and outlook)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to aiocharteredaccountants@ymail.com
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Samphoenix1: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
died while on active service's... give double akolade
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by mechanics(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
The man refuse to learn from history, he knows things like this happens, but he refuse to learn, this is the result of not being faithful.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by kingsley31(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
and if you follow me go na enjoyment go kill am ooh!!!
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Yankee101: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Satisfy your lady but don't try to impress anyone by taking aphrodisiacs. Your heart will not be impressed.
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sex in police officers office is common occurrence. Most women detainees are brought out from cell at night to sleep with even junior corporals. There are many reasons to avoid the police apart from indiscriminate shooting of innocent people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by themaker01(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Another one taken by TM
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by GoldHorse(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
.......... Our beloved brother has gone to meet the Lord ... Says the Pastor at the funeral.

Then I be like...

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Mryacks: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
So why arrest the woman when the man obviously took sex enhancement drugs and it killed him...smh

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by GoldHorse(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mryacks:
So why arrest the woman when the man obviously took sex enhancement drugs and it killed him...smh

No mind dem. I tot dey said she's the second wife

1 Like

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by abbey503(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Continue to Bleep on

1 Like

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by ofuonyebi: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
These children of eve self, ...only GOD will save the hungry-fucking men from their ...INTERNET!
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Moborlarh(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na wetin person sabi chop dey kill am grin grin
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Hoodbilonia: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
magun don knack am akpako
make ai play terry g apako
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Jameruby(f): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
I am sha Jejely busy singing 'magun' by niniola. �
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Abdulnur(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:
So pucci killled him grin. At his age he still uses sex enhancing pills. The pills destroyed his Immune system

The pills destroyed his Immune system

I'm sure you bribed ya lecture to pass Physiology
grin
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by KingLennon(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulnur:

I'm sure you bribed ya lecture to pass Physiology
grin
The drugs must have weaken his immune system thereby making him susceptible to different kinds of illnesses. By immune system am also talking about his red and white blood cells
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Fweezy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
I cant help but bash this guy even as a guy myself. I feel ashamed for this man's useless lifeless dead body. A big fool for his old age. This man has brought overflowing shame both in life and in by his death to his family, immediate and extended, friends, church members, his village people and even his kinsmen etc.
A 56 year old smashing a mother of two. and of all places....in his office. A public servant. Living off on the taxes I pay to an already wasteful and over bloated government. How can a man of his position stoop so low as to desecrate the place from which he earns his daily bread. Its already bad enough that their women nowadays are completely shameless, fighting over dicckk in hotels and travelling bus park terminals who not only see prostitution as a means of livelihood both as a way of life itself. but for God's sake a 55 year old? Tomorrow one idiot somewhere will say we shud respect our elders and this fool would have been counting himself too as an elder. The police in my opinion are just a bunch of equally useless for arresting the said woman involved. Would they claim not to have known that she frequently came to his office to suck their Oga's diccckkk and have s3xx with him? Why did they not arrest her then all those times but turned blind eyes and waited until the fool was KIA? This late fool has probably ordered his boys to carry out several raids in the past in hotels and brothels in and around Ikeja and arrested several innocent men who chose to do the right thing by taking a girl to the hotel or smashing local hoes. The normal thing which this fool should have done but chose to do in his office. A law breaker put in charge to enforce the same law he blatantly breaks and disobeys. A normally sane country with a working government would have taken this matter seriously and started making deep investigations into the frivolous lifestyle of police bosses nation wide with a view to fish out culpable officers and getting them sacked and tried for treason. So many heads would have rolled by now and many resignations made willingly by guilty officers. But no. The prime and only suspect being the lady has been arrested so case closed. All the other women this fool had been bonking in the past would read this news and be laughing their assess of wherever they are right now. Serves him right. God don catch am.
On the off chance, what if such women were smart enough to gain access to sensitive data and investigation reports? I am very sure that these are the sort of women who go about making trouble in the market place, in the compound, in the neighborhood and in the office, molesting, assaulting, abusing and fighting other women and even men boldly without any fear of repercussion or remorse, threatening them with police to lock them up. And do you know why? Yes, you guessed right. They only need to make one phone call to the police boss and their all their enemies both perceived and conceived are in deep trouble. The wife on her own part did what the average typical Nigerian woman would do. Blame some one else other that themselves or the culprit in this case who caused his own death. Its no surprise that women from that area hardly get married but multiply bastard children from different men. Those who get lucky were either married out of prostitution or after their youthful lives have been wasted and they end up in church. Its also no surprise that policemen have no respect or regard for women because they see them as play things and intimacy gadgets they can smash at will with no consequence. Yet when they see men in their cars driving pretty women around they get aggressive and exhibit out-rightly stewpid behavior. Thats how some officers stopped me at Lakowe the other day and were asking me silly questions about the lady I was carrying after wasting my time checking all my car papers. I bluntly told them that though she is not my wife I know the father of the girl very well and he is aware her daughter is with me. With bold face I told them to follow me down to her house and meet him if they are not satisfied. When they noticed I wasn't flinching one of them tried to search her bag, the babe just chill calmly dey press phone cos she know say crase too dey my head. Last last na sorting end the matter cos I didnt want them to waste my time any longer. Blurddy ffools.
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by mandate12: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:

The drugs must have weaken his immune system thereby making him susceptible to different kinds of illnesses. By immune system am also talking about his red and white blood cells

Just tell me u r kidding so we can lay this matter to rest.

Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by frozen70(f): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
What a shameful way to die even as he is few weeks to his retirement

Why taking sex enhancing drug to bleep your own wife

Am sure he is hypertensive
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
As a man if u know u have high blood pressure u have no business engaging in a maraathon sex and using sex enhancement drug is a sure highway to the grave. Anyway he died on top of a woman's soft breasts so at least it wasnt a horrible death afterall.May His manhood forever live on.
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by Richwole: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
The police man die here.
Re: Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) by nokatakata: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
I think it's better he died. How would he have felt if he survived the gasping. If all his subordinates ran into his office and saw him naked. How would he have been able to go back home and look at his wife and children with his head up....na wa oo. Many of them do worst than this. phuck wetin you power carry na lie. Una go dey swallow all types of rubbish because you wan phuck towtow red. oya who lose nau?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.