Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date (2739 Views)

I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me / Ever Being Lied Against Before?share Your Experience ! / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by yimiton(f): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2007
Sorry Bro,

This is called juvenile deliquency.

She wanted to taste what she wasn't ripe for. Next time, when you see an underaged girl trying to get into your room, run for your life and run fast and far. They spell nothing but trouble.

What if you had fallen for her and gotten her pregnant? it would have been worse than it is now.
Please for your own good, don't let an underaged girl come into your house how much more your room. She can say anything out of fear.
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by Zandra1(f): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ poster, thank ur stars her parents didn't cut off ur cock. She didn't even lie to u about her age and yet u went ahead and kissed her. I cant understand why some people mess around with underage kids when there are a million and one adults. It's baffling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: / She Wants Him To Give Her Ninety Thousand Naira For Her Birthday / If U Were Given 20million To Avoid Sex For Ever,would You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.