Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him (2029 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by GISTBL0GGER: 5:42am On Sep 05, 2018
When men meet ladies, the basic thing most of them want to do is to get down with them. Depending on the outcome of events, some men may decide to go into a long term relationship with them or opt in for the fling option.

Without wasting much time, there are certain pointers women should watch out for when they meet new guys as this would help them discover what the men could be up to.

The following signs would help ladies know whether a man would act like a gentle man or make attempt to sleep with them as soon as they visit them:
1. His Friends Vacate The Room

Just when you get to his place and his friends start going out of the room one after the other until you are left alone.

This has already been planned prior to your arrival. Don’t think they left at their own discretion, he don already cut eyes give dem make dem comot.
2. He Asks What You’re Wearing

Just when a guy is curious to know whether you will be wearing a skirt or trouser to his house then be sure that he will definitely sleep with you when you visit him. Naijaboiy be like, ” Ireneony abeg no wear trouser come my house oooo”.
3. He Demands You Don’t Bring Your Friend Along

When he tells you not to come with a friend because he doesn’t want your friend around; there are no two ways about this, he certainly wants to sleep with you when you visit him and doesn’t want any barrier.
4. He Calls His Friend To Keep Your Friend’s Company

Some ladies believe the presence of their friends will server as security, therefore, they bring their friends along as custodians not knowing that some dudes are way too smart to handle such a situation.

A very smart dude will call his own friend to come and take the daughter of Jezebel you call your friend away so that they will be alone.
5. He Dips His Hands Into The Pockets To Form A Gentleman

I’m very guilty of this act even though I passionately detest sex (nobody should question me on this).

When I’m inside the room with a lady and the moment my joystick begins to rise above its default level as a result of sex intrusion into my mind.

As an anointed man of God, I will just dip my two hands into my pockets and stylishly take a scroll outside after which I will return back when my obviously etec.ted joystick returns to its default level.
6. He Increases The Volume Of The Home Theatre

Another sign a dude wants to sleep with you is that he will switch on the home theatre and will increase to the maximum volume so that neighbours will not hear your moan when the show starts. Vizkiz will not deny this.
7. He Offers You Chewing Gum

This is done probably to cleanse your breath before kissing takes place.
8. He Stylishly Locks The Door

A proverb says ” a dog that enters a lion’s den should be ready to face the consequences. However, just when you enter his room and he goes straight to the door and GBAAAM!!! .

Even if heat wan kill two of una, he will never open the door.. You don’t even need Seun Osewa to tell you that he wants to sleep with you.
9. He Forces You To Take Alcohol

Another sign is that he will force you to take a little amount of alcohol so that he will accomplish his mission before you gain consciousness.
10. He Goes Out To Buy Something That Has “No Name”

Just when you visit a dude and he takes an excuse to go and buy something (name withheld) and when he returns back you can’t seem to see what he went to buy.

Make we no deceive ourselves na Gold circle egbon go buy ooooo
Ladies

!!! Even If you ask him what he went to buy he will definitely lie that he wasn’t able to get it.. Oga Ronald4lif I throway salute oooo.

Have You Ever Come Across Any Of These Signs?.

See More Here >>> http://gistmore.com/ladies-check-10-signs-guy-will-definitely-sleep-visit

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by GISTBL0GGER: 5:42am On Sep 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by pablobellins(m): 5:46am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by fortune1894(m): 6:21am On Sep 05, 2018
why u dey expose us na, we go excommunicate u from d brotherhood

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:29am On Sep 05, 2018
fortune1894:

Whether he expose you or not, ladies ain't dumb too....they will only give in to that only if they want to....and that's who we call cheap girls.....na dem they gv u chance to run ur mouth anyhow!
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by folajoe21(m): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2018
fortune1894:
as if u are expensive
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by drnoel: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2018
GISTBL0GGER:
When men meet ladies, the basic thing most of them want to do is to get down with them. Depending on the outcome of events, some men may decide to go into a long term relationship with them or opt in for the fling option.

Without wasting much time, there are certain pointers women should watch out for when they meet new guys as this would help them discover what the men could be up to.

The following signs would help ladies know whether a man would act like a gentle man or make attempt to sleep with them as soon as they visit them:
1. His Friends Vacate The Room

Just when you get to his place and his friends start going out of the room one after the other until you are left alone.

This has already been planned prior to your arrival. Don’t think they left at their own discretion, he don already cut eyes give dem make dem comot.
2. He Asks What You’re Wearing

Just when a guy is curious to know whether you will be wearing a skirt or trouser to his house then be sure that he will definitely sleep with you when you visit him. Naijaboiy be like, ” Ireneony abeg no wear trouser come my house oooo”.
3. He Demands You Don’t Bring Your Friend Along

When he tells you not to come with a friend because he doesn’t want your friend around; there are no two ways about this, he certainly wants to sleep with you when you visit him and doesn’t want any barrier.
4. He Calls His Friend To Keep Your Friend’s Company

Some ladies believe the presence of their friends will server as security, therefore, they bring their friends along as custodians not knowing that some dudes are way too smart to handle such a situation.

A very smart dude will call his own friend to come and take the daughter of Jezebel you call your friend away so that they will be alone.
5. He Dips His Hands Into The Pockets To Form A Gentleman

I’m very guilty of this act even though I passionately detest sex (nobody should question me on this).

When I’m inside the room with a lady and the moment my joystick begins to rise above its default level as a result of sex intrusion into my mind.

As an anointed man of God, I will just dip my two hands into my pockets and stylishly take a scroll outside after which I will return back when my obviously etec.ted joystick returns to its default level.
6. He Increases The Volume Of The Home Theatre

Another sign a dude wants to sleep with you is that he will switch on the home theatre and will increase to the maximum volume so that neighbours will not hear your moan when the show starts. Vizkiz will not deny this.
7. He Offers You Chewing Gum

This is done probably to cleanse your breath before kissing takes place.
8. He Stylishly Locks The Door

A proverb says ” a dog that enters a lion’s den should be ready to face the consequences. However, just when you enter his room and he goes straight to the door and GBAAAM!!! .

Even if heat wan kill two of una, he will never open the door.. You don’t even need Seun Osewa to tell you that he wants to sleep with you.
9. He Forces You To Take Alcohol

Another sign is that he will force you to take a little amount of alcohol so that he will accomplish his mission before you gain consciousness.
10. He Goes Out To Buy Something That Has “No Name”

Just when you visit a dude and he takes an excuse to go and buy something (name withheld) and when he returns back you can’t seem to see what he went to buy.

Make we no deceive ourselves na Gold circle egbon go buy ooooo
Ladies

!!! Even If you ask him what he went to buy he will definitely lie that he wasn’t able to get it.. Oga Ronald4lif I throway salute oooo.

Have You Ever Come Across Any Of These Signs?.

See More Here >>> http://gistmore.com/ladies-check-10-signs-guy-will-definitely-sleep-visit

lalasticlala

Full of trash
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Upsidedown9ja(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2018
Secondary school story. 1999
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by mhizace: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2018
no 8 is very common ,d day i visited 1 certain guy,i saw him struggling to lock his door, i knew d guy ws up to sumtn, Bt God saved me dat day shaa...
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by soviete(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2018
mhizace:
no 8 is very common ,d day i visited 1 certain guy,i saw him struggling to lock his door, i knew d guy ws up to sumtn, Bt God saved me dat day shaa...
grin grin i smell lies embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by chris31(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Whether he expose you or not, ladies ain't dumb too....they will only give in to that only if they want to....and that's who we call cheap girls.....na dem they gv u chance to run ur mouth anyhow!
Then what makes u expensive girl?
Do u have 30billion in ur account or Do u move money with bullion van?
In any beautiful girl there is one guy tired of fucking her

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Offpoint: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2018
Why will any human being go through all these just because he "intend" having s^x? I wish everyone can be as blunt like me.

*Hello Anne can you come over? I'm lonely and still a virgin, been feeling Hot lately... do you mind coming over?

#You're an azzhole you know that.. call ended.
1 hour later, offpoint are you home? I'll be coming in 20...

precisely... never make sex advances on a friend, it's terrible... it's better she does that you do.
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2018
chris31:
Then what makes u expensive girl? Do u have 30billion in ur account or Do u move money with bullion van? In any beautiful girl there is one guy tired of fucking her
Money isn't what makes one an expensive girl bro....in case u don't know....
her personality defines who she is.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Iamicekid(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2018
All this Na Small Pikin way now... it get way that you will have reason the girl sef.. if she is coming she is coming ready
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by twentyk(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2018
mhizace:
God did not save you kan kan...talk true
Re: Ladies: 10 Signs A Guy Will Definitely Sleep With You When You Visit Him by lalasticlala(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2018

(1)

I Slept With My Sister's Husband... By Accident! / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Abby Chioma Flaunt Her Eye-popping Boobs (photos) / I Want To Dropout Of University!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.