Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. (8514 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nobodys:
....look at this one, what's your point exactly.....

That a lot of girls don't get molested?... parents focus more on their female child and you think they do that for no reason?.... so irrational....

Don't bother replying, it's useless.
one week from now and it's going to be 1 year since you joined Nairaland kiss
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shugavee:
u don’t know what u r saying sir
Then help me reconstruct what i'm trying to say.
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
I feel for girls that are molested sexually.

I just wonder how God created this wahala down there without helping to add self control.

If the tin start to provoke, even brain go hide himself.

I respect men with self control, including myself!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:

They think we don't know them.

That one be say, e get as you go comment tomorrow...they will ask if your vagina still hurts from the rape, hence your anger.

He who has ears...
Smiles!!! samurai says hi
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by bizzy500: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
MhisTahrah:
We know you sleep around for a pack of noodles and eggs.Why not shut the Bleep up and let those who have been molested share their experiences?

why not stfup...... at least she isn't talking to you
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Sierusvirus(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Only 2% of us get molested by men. We just like playing the victim or vulnerable part. If you ask any average Nigerian lady how she lost her virginity, Rape is the common answer. No one will like to say she gave it up freely for a Hungry man size indomie and two fried eggs.

As early as the age of 13, most of us already know the ‘Bottom Power’ and using it to gain more financial strength from men

As we ladies always say in our small discussions

“Closed legs does not pay the bills, Open legs does’

So on point.
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by ecstasy357(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shugavee:
don’t say what u don’t know,women don’t wanna talk about their experience cause of the backlash they will get,Guys on the other hand can say whatever they want n won’t be judged!! Women r judged by their fellow women n men!! N if u look in this thread properly some idiots fooling themselves already,, women go through a lot , I mean I whole lot, u don’t wanna know.

Women get judged a lot, they face more condemnation compared to guys, but that doesn't mean their experience are worse than what most guys went through.

Some of my female friends have shared their experience, I've also read some accounts online but I'm yet to see any that came close to what I experienced or what a male friend of mine experienced.
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Shugavee(f): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
ecstasy357:

Women get judged a lot, they face more condemnation compared to guys, but that doesn't mean their experience are worse than what most guys went through.

Some of my female friends have shared their experience, I've also read some accounts online but I'm yet to see any that came close to what I experienced or what a male friend of mine experienced.
thank God u made mention of urself cause if u know the shit girls go through,, u won’t say all these.. I take it u r ignorant

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by ecstasy357(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shugavee:
thank God u made mention of urself cause if u know the shit girls go through,, u won’t say all these.. I take it u r ignorant

Hope we are still talking about the girl child and the boy child? If yes, the boy child wins it

If we talking about the stigma? The girl child wins it

If we talking about those that experience it until adulthood? The girl wins it and that's because they don't learn.

I stand to be corrected
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Shugavee(f): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
ecstasy357:

Hope we are still talking about the girl child and the boy child? If yes, the boy child wins it

If we talking about the stigma? The girl child wins it

If we talking about those that experience it until adulthood? The girl wins it and that's because they don't learn.

I stand to be corrected
if that’s what makes u sleep at night!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Holy Mary, Please tell us how you lost your Virginity
I didn't fùck for a pack of Indomie and eggs like you.Go and get a life, hanty. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by otherway: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ladies we are still waiting to learn from your experience. Please share.
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by SniffyDsniffeR(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shugavee:
get sense abeg!!!
Hello
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by ecstasy357(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shugavee:
if that’s what makes u sleep at night!

I see... Ya a feminist
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by amaniro: 1:38am On Sep 08, 2018
stargyall:
I almost committed sucide man,,, when I got home I washed my body so hard,, i don’t wish such for my enemy,,, thank God for my friend that was there for me...I started hating men so much after that,,, i kinda moved on when I heard about his accident sent him a message on Facebook saying “ never mess with a child of God” but my hate toward men hasn’t changed!! Men r just sexual tools to me , nothing like love trust n those bullshit.

Funny how you blamed the guy 100%

10% it's your fault. You were too naive and didn't dey tell you when you were little"don't visit any uncle house alone"the guy took advantage of your vulnerability. But because he hurt you don't mean all men are trash are we him? him are we?? are him we
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by anayolity: 6:58am On Sep 08, 2018
stargyall:
I almost committed sucide man,,, when I got home I washed my body so hard,, i don’t wish such for my enemy,,, thank God for my friend that was there for me...I started hating men so much after that,,, i kinda moved on when I heard about his accident sent him a message on Facebook saying “ never mess with a child of God” but my hate toward men hasn’t changed!! Men r just sexual tools to me , nothing like love trust n those bullshit.

Funny how you think you could use men as sexual tools...... You'll end up hurting yourself slowly... for now you don't know it

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by anayolity: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Shugavee:
u r a guy! Keep deceiving urself!

Did she hit a nerve cos I think she said the obvious truth... guy or not.. even a girl told me recently that most ladies will never admit their first sex was given out so cheaply , some for a plate of pottage (Esau nation) ... They're so ashamed to admit it so they blame one imaginary guy for rape to gain pity... I've only had few girls who opened up and told me their first sex was wow... painful but yet they enjoyed it.... the rest of the ladies nah rape case
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by anayolity: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Nobodys:
Lolz. no need to turn this to a gender war.... I made that statement for a reason and you know it ....the number of male psychos in the society are more than that of female psychos....

And the male tend to use force and violence against little girls.

Yes, boys get molested, a lot, even some sick gays now harass little boys...that is why I said parents should keep an eye on their CHILDREN....

As for the case of boy molestation being neglected, I will always say that no one will speak for you guys except yourselves, when you guys start taking it serious then the world will take you all serious...saw a thread where a guy slapped a girl for touching his dick and some nairalanders ( guys) were insulting the guy for doing that, with the claim that the girl was only playing...

You're right!!!
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by otherway: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
adediji604:
anayolity:Ladies are sillyy preeks ...they wont wanna theirs Well too bad it seems the ladies just want to keep mum.O

I really have no issues with them keeping mum but I find it insane when ladies cone out years latter when their "molester" happens to be in the limelight, so I jeep wondering why they chose to come out at that time.

This goes to show the evil and insane mindset of many ladies and I usually call them blackmailers at that point.
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by CHoccolaTE: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2018
Can you imagine the fckery going on here?
A thread was started for women to pour their hearts out and as usual men have come here to display their woman hate and destroy the thread before it even takes off. Only one person has actually shared a detailed story and the woman hate train is already in full gear. Starting from that troll Wilfredpat who is pretending to be female to the ones who are already jumping in to say the thread will be full of lies to the one who outrightly called the victim of molestation a liar.

Nairaland men are something else.

One of them is even trying to undermine female sexual harrassment by claiming without any statistical findings, that boys get molested a lot while that of girls is significantly less. Instead of him to condemn rape of both males and females.
The biggest fool among them is saying 10percent of the blame lies on the head of the girl that shared her story.

Funny thing is that when they shared their own stories in the first thread no woman came to claim they were lying or came to start sharing percentage of blame. Yet slowpoke!c nairaland men are always going on about feminists and man haters when this entire forum is a den of woman haters and bashers.

Seun forum is where all the woman haters and misorgynists come to pour frustrations out on women even on a thread like this where any sensible person with a conscience will show sympathy for victims.

Tufia!

And its not even helping matters that woman hating topics keep getting moved to front page to draw traffic.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
amaniro:

Funny how you blamed the guy 100%

10% it's your fault. You were too naive and didn't dey tell you when you were little"don't visit any uncle house alone"the guy took advantage of your vulnerability. But because he hurt you don't mean all men are trash are we him? him are we?? are him we
i trusted him... that why I trust no guy their words r just so deceitful
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lies declared open here...

Keep it rolling grin
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by princfred(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nobodys:

12 dumbos actually liked this post and some other idiots shared it ... anything to boost your wrecked ego and validate your mentality about women.....you all are stupid..

As for the element that typed this trash, you are sick and you've got no one to tell you.
Sorry na which hospital ward the person wey provoke you originally dey by now? Accident ward?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Smart Girlfriend. / How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died / Which Of These IG Girls With Big Boobs Will U Like To F*ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.