Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Need Ur Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Help (935 Views)

Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys / I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Help by tolufaithO(f): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2010
There is this frd of mine, she's my best frd and we are very close. she told dis story am about to share and equally sort for my advice and i was short of words d day she told me.
it was abt her bf and she's in serious r/ship and that could lead to marriage and she discovered dis recently and she's confuse right nw, her bf is/was a occultic when he was in University he graduated recently and she knew dis some yrs back, when she asked her bf, he denied dat he didnt belong 2 any society of such. but my frd threatened to break d r/ship and dat was when he told her d whole story and he was among and now there is nothing like dat. she's confuse nw and she's planning to break up with d guy, but she truely loves dis guy. pls what do you think she can do
Re: I Need Ur Help by diamondc(f): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2010
she should go ahead wit d relationship since d gay no longer belong, stay cool
Re: I Need Ur Help by Rocktation(f): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2010
So how is the occult group he belonged in, disturbing her present existence now? You didn't mention. Or is she just too 'born again christian' to be with someone with such a past? Even if it's the case, can't she just pray for him and be over with that? I'm trying, but i ain't seeing no confusing anything here.
Re: I Need Ur Help by 1102(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2010
All these University romance, Nor dey work abeg!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing That You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? / Stay Faithful With The One You Love / The Reason Why Not To Keep In Touch With Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.