Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... (6078 Views)

My Boyfriend Complains Of The Shape Of My Vagina / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos / My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Johnchase56(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2018
I have a girlfriend of about 9 months. She was a virgin when I met her and I was the one who dis-virgin her..but since I have been having sexual intercourse with her neither of us have ever enjoyed the sex because she also complains of pain whenever I penetrate her ...

I have given her head countless times to make her very wet and even used baby lotion for easy entrance but still the same...she complains my d**k is too big and she's scared..I don't want to cheat on her by getting good sex outside..I want to work it out with her

Any remedy lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Jrick: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Keep drilling on till it gets used to it...

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Ten12(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Always give her pain killer b4, during and after sex...if symptoms persist send her to me

22 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Divay22(f): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol
That pussy is too small for you o, don't wide it for her abeg.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Rhozabeth(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bros go read ur book! Na toto matter u come here come discuss?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by futuregovernor: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Too many kids in nairaland,I hardly a read a mature post here

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by marshalldgreat(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Divay22:
Lol
That pussy is too small for you o, don't wide it for her abeg.
Bros abeg leave that your babe come take your size here grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Johnchase56(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=futuregovernor post=70953984]Too many kids in nairaland,I hardly a read a mature post here[/quote

Then post your matured post
Ewure

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Johnchase56(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
I dey come
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Divay22(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Bros abeg leave that your babe come take your size here grin
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by vanida6: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Long hissing,,,,,i hate dis kind threads

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Lordbucci2: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnchase56:
I have a girlfriend of about 9 months. She was a virgin when I met her and I was the one who dis-virgin her..but since I have been having sexual intercourse with her neither of us have ever enjoyed the sex because she also complains of pain whenever I penetrate her ...

I have given her head countless times to make her very wet and even used baby lotion for easy entrance but still the same...she complains my d**k is too big and she's scared..I don't want to cheat on her by getting good sex outside..I want to work it out with her

Any remedy lipsrsealed
insert cocumber inside her p***y , live it there for 5days . Tell the result..
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Lordbucci2: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rhozabeth:
Bros go read ur book! Na toto matter u come here come discuss?
READER!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Otatom(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Is nairaland a clinic or an hospital. Could be anything causing the pain.. Go see a doctor
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by letterman: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Divay22:
Lol That pussy is too small for you o, don't wide it for her abeg.
widen
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by letterman: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lordbucci2:
insert cocumber inside her p***y , live it there for 5days . Tell the result..

leave
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by letterman: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
vanida6:
Long hissing ,,,,,i hate dis kind threads

hiss
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by letterman: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
futuregovernor:
Too many kids in nairaland,I hardly a read a mature post here

on
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by alibaba1995(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mumu.... be forming grammarian undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ten12:
Always give her pain killer b4, during and after sex...if symptoms persist send her to me
Lol so na u com get d small dick wey no go pain her?
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by chloride6: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
Jrick:
Keep drilling on till it gets used to it...

You sir, are a wise man sir

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
letterman:

on
Ur job na to correct errors shey?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by letterman: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
SmellySperm:
Ur job na to correct errors shey?
Yes!
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
letterman:

Yes!
How much u don gain so far?
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by marshalldgreat(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Divay22:

angry
OYA SORRY cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by MrSensor(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
letterman:

leave

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by maxlev1: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnchase56:

Any remedy lipsrsealed
First of all don't mind those immature people spitting thrash instead of giving the advice u seeked for. I wonder why people comment when they don't have any sensible thing to say.
About ur gf having pains during sex because ur dick(too big) and pussy(too tight n painful) is incompatible, try to buy vagina gel which u will have to be applying inside her vagina b4 penetration. Also b4 having sex, try to involve pre-intimacy(romance) until she is really wet b4 penetrating. Then finally try having sex a bit often to ease of d tightness of her vagina. Let's say try hitting d spot for straight 7 days then give her a break. Pls if u don't have d energy to run it for a week, just do it at ur own pace so u won't end up fainting pls grin
Johnchase56:

Any remedy lipsrsealed
First of all don't mind those immature people spitting thrash instead of giving the advice u seeked for. I wonder why people comment when they don't have any sensible thing to say.
About ur gf having pains during sex because ur dick(too big) and pussy(too tight n painful) is incompatible, try to buy vagina gel which u will have to be applying inside her vagina b4 penetration. Also b4 having sex, try to involve pre-intimacy(romance) until she is really wet b4 penetrating. Then finally try having sex a bit often to ease of d tightness of her vagina. Let's say try hitting d spot for straight 7 days then give her a break. Pls if u don't have d energy to run it for a week, just do it at ur own pace so u won't end up fainting pls

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Divay22(f): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
maxlev1:

About ur gf having pains during sex because ur dick(too big) and pussy(too tight n painful) is incompatible, try to buy vagina gel which u will have to be applying inside her vagina b4 penetration. Also b4 having sex, try to involve pre-intimacy(romance) until she is really wet b4 penetrating. Then finally try having sex a bit often to ease of d tightness of her vagina. Let's say try hitting d spot for straight 7 days then give her a break. Pls if u don't have d energy to run it for a week, just do it at ur own pace so u won't end up fainting pls grin
About ur gf having pains during sex because ur dick(too big) and pussy(too tight n painful) is incompatible, try to buy vagina gel which u will have to be applying inside her vagina b4 penetration. Also b4 having sex, try to involve pre-intimacy(romance) until she is really wet b4 penetrating. Then finally try having sex a bit often to ease of d tightness of her vagina. Let's say try hitting d spot for straight 7 days then give her a break. Pls if u don't have d energy to run it for a week, just do it at ur own pace so u won't end up fainting pls
shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Ten12(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
SmellySperm:

Lol so na u com get d small dick wey no go pain her?

Ur mind us too dirty so one cannot give a brother honest advise again
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Johnchase56(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
maxlev1:

Thanks for the advice smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help / Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. / Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.