Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... (6118 Views)

My Boyfriend Complains Of The Shape Of My Vagina / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos / My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Nobodys(f): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Baby lotion??.. I don't understand. pls stop using that, it's not safe, get a lubricant instead....

With time it will be less painful...buh for 9months hmm...pls if your power house is really really big, pls leave that girl alone...or marry her... buh if you don't have that in plans, please leave her...she may never enjoy sex with another guy if you continue....

And again, please stop using baby lotion... lolxzz

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by ISISs(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
letterman:

widen
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by ISISs(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
letterman:

leave
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Johnchase56(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nobodys:
Baby lotion??.. I don't understand. pls stop using that, it's not safe, get a lubricant instead....

With time it will be less painful...buh for 9months hmm...pls if your power house is really really big, pls leave that girl alone...or marry her... buh if you don't have that in plans, please leave her...she may never enjoy sex with another guy if you continue....

And again, please stop using baby lotion... lolxzz

Alright
Noted
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by nelsonebby(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnchase56:
I have a girlfriend of about 9 months. She was a virgin when I met her and I was the one who dis-virgin her..but since I have been having sexual intercourse with her neither of us have ever enjoyed the sex because she also complains of pain whenever I penetrate her ...

I have given her head countless times to make her very wet and even used baby lotion for easy entrance but still the same...she complains my d**k is too big and she's scared..I don't want to cheat on her by getting good sex outside..I want to work it out with her

Any remedy lipsrsealed
post this on health section not here
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by dasparrow: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnchase56:
I have a girlfriend of about 9 months. She was a virgin when I met her and I was the one who dis-virgin her..but since I have been having sexual intercourse with her neither of us have ever enjoyed the sex because she also complains of pain whenever I penetrate her ...

I have given her head countless times to make her very wet and even used baby lotion for easy entrance but still the same...she complains my d**k is too big and she's scared..I don't want to cheat on her by getting good sex outside..I want to work it out with her

Any remedy lipsrsealed

Stop fornicating. God detests fornication.

Secondly, your girlfriend could be suffering from vaginismus. Most females who suffer from vaginismus were sexually abused in childhood. In vaginismus sufferers, the vaginal muscles tighten up on their own when any attempt is made at vaginal penetration. This is because, in females that have been raped or sexually abused while growing up, their brain circuits associate sexual intercourse with pain and harm.

Your girlfriend needs to stop having sex with you and see a psychologist. Your girlfriend is only making her medical and mental situation worse. What your girlfriend needs is healing.

I don't know why any woman who is worth her salt would choose to continue engaging in an act that does not bring her any form of pleasure just to keep a boyfriend not even a husband.

And look at you, you are already contemplating moving on to the next daft Nigerian female that will willingly offer you her vagina for penetration.

Many of you Nigerians have depraved minds and swim in sexual immorality while at the same time being bloody hypocrites and trying to quote bible passages to homosexuals.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by maxlev1: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Divay22:

shocked
Yep! I can bleep d pussy for 2 straight weeks on daily basis, just that I did be taking lots of milk, fruits n vegetables such as water melon, cucumber, coconut, garlic etc for immediate recovery of energy.
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by DONADAMS(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by DONADAMS(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnchase56:

Any remedy lipsrsealed
see as hypocrites full NL...only one person has come up with a reasonable answer...well na the same boat carry us bro....I've never enjoyed s*x...any girl I get down with always complain of pain..the thing go just discourage me... it's not that my kini is even too big( at least to me)...though they say it's big buh compared to others I've seen it isn't... the thing just taya me sef....there's nothing have not done...pre-intimacy, romance et all..still same pain ish...
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Divay22(f): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
maxlev1:

Yep! I can bleep d pussy for 2 straight weeks on daily basis, just that I did be taking lots of milk, fruits n vegetables such as water melon, cucumber, coconut, garlic etc for immediate recovery of energy.
What's your real name?
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by clumsydyna: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Please go and study the "Shallow-Deep Thrusting Technique" it will help you, you might be going too deeply in the first instance without allowing for adaptation.
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by maxlev1: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Divay22:

What's your real name?
Hahahahaha dear, I wouldn't want to drop my name here public forum. Hope u understand. Anyways u can pm me. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by maxlev1: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
DONADAMS:
see as hypocrites full NL...only one person has come up with a reasonable answer...well na the same boat carry us bro....I've never enjoyed s*x...any girl I get down with always complain of pain..the thing go just discourage me... it's not that my kini is even too big( at least to me)...though they say it's big buh compared to others I've seen it isn't... the thing just taya me sef....there's nothing have not done...pre-intimacy, romance et all..still same pain ish...
Ur case is kinda strange based on d fact that all d ladies u had sex with experienced pains and u also said ur cassava isn't that big. First of all I hope all these ladies u had sex with aren't Under 19yrs because girls introduced to sex early tend to be very tight and another point is if they aren't comfortable around u, there is no way she won't feel pains. I can suggest a solution if I understand where ur problem lies.
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnchase56:

Any remedy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by DONADAMS(m): 12:18am On Sep 07, 2018
maxlev1:

Ur case is kinda strange based on d fact that all d ladies u had sex with experienced pains and u also said ur cassava isn't that big. First of all I hope all these ladies u had sex with aren't Under 19yrs because girls introduced to sex early tend to be very tight and another point is if they aren't comfortable around u, there is no way she won't feel pains. I can suggest a solution if I understand where ur problem lies.
under 19...ehrmm..no..slightly above 19...I don't understand the "comfortable around me" please expatiate...cos they love me dearly that's why they wanna satisfy me with the s*x not that they enjoy it which makes me feel bad
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by JudasNaCarrot: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2018
clumsydyna:
Please go and study the "Shallow-Deep Thrusting Technique" it will help you, you might be going too deeply in the first instance without allowing for adaptation.
Come.....you seem very knowledgeable about sex.

Are you from Kenya?
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by clumsydyna: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Come.....you seem very knowledgeable about sex.

Are you from Kenya?
grin
I wish I was but I am not.

Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by maxlev1: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
DONADAMS:
under 19...ehrmm..no..slightly above 19...I don't understand the "comfortable around me" please expatiate...cos they love me dearly that's why they wanna satisfy me with the s*x not that they enjoy it which makes me feel bad
Seriously ur situation is quite strange to me because u pointed out that d size of ur manhood should accommodate most girls. I think d problem is ur method of having sex. It could that u go too hardcore on those girls during sex instead of going at a slower but steady pace. One thing abt sex is that u have to observe the body of ur partner and know what works for her. If ur prick is bigger than her vee, u need to penetrate at a slow but steady pace. Size n method of sex among diff partners varies, so u need to be very observant during ur first time of sexing a girl. Let me stop here. Awaiting ur reply
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by lereinter(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
vanida6:
Long hissing,,,,,i hate dis kind threads

liar
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by DONADAMS(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
maxlev1:

Seriously ur situation is quite strange to me because u pointed out that d size of ur manhood should accommodate most girls. I think d problem is ur method of having sex. It could that u go too hardcore on those girls during sex instead of going at a slower but steady pace. One thing abt sex is that u have to observe the body of ur partner and know what works for her. If ur prick is bigger than her vee, u need to penetrate at a slow but steady pace. Size n method of sex among diff partners varies, so u need to be very observant during ur first time of sexing a girl . Let me stop here. Awaiting ur reply
thanks bro..I really appreciate...I'll try this..BTW,,this one you're saying it's strange...I hope you're not thinking it's spiritual sha? cheesy
maxlev1:

Seriously ur situation is quite strange to me because u pointed out that d size of ur manhood should accommodate most girls. I think d problem is ur method of having sex. It could that u go too hardcore on those girls during sex instead of going at a slower but steady pace. One thing abt sex is that u have to observe the body of ur partner and know what works for her. If ur prick is bigger than her vee, u need to penetrate at a slow but steady pace. Size n method of sex among diff partners varies, so u need to be very observant during ur first time of sexing a girl . Let me stop here. Awaiting ur reply
thanks bro..I really appreciate...I'll try this..BTW,,this one you're saying it's strange...I hope you're not thinking it's spiritual sha? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by maxlev1: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
DONADAMS:
thanks bro..I really appreciate...I'll try this..BTW,,this one you're saying it's strange...I hope you're not thinking it's spiritual sha? :Dthanks bro..I really appreciate...I'll try this..BTW,,this one you're saying it's strange...I hope you're not thinking it's spiritual sha? grin
Hahahhaha no its not spiritual. D fact that u experienced this with every girl u have sex with makes it look strange to me. Just follow d instruction on my previous post, then come and thank me later.
Re: My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... by DONADAMS(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
maxlev1:

Hahahhaha no its not spiritual. D fact that u experienced this with every girl u have sex with makes it look strange to me. Just follow d instruction on my previous post, then come and thank me later.
thanks bro..I definitely wil

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now / Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio / Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.