Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. (6080 Views)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by donogaga(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Located 40 feet below the ocean, you and your spouse could enjoy an "alone-time" in this luxurious room at the Poseidon Resort in Fiji. The cost? Only $30,000 (₦11.42 million) a week per couple. #HistoryVille

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by fati2001(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
okay.
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Uprightness100(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Will I open my eyes in Heaven from that place?
If no , I am not interested

4 Likes

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by SocialJustice: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:
Poverty speaking, chill until you've made money.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:

The glass could crack, G....

& voilà, them eyelids will pop open in heaven.

Wish fulfilled.

15 Likes

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
SocialJustice:
So if I am richer than Bill Gate, I should go and waste it for nothing when there are millions of starving children worldwide.

19 Likes

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by SocialJustice: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
DamZik:
So if I am richer than Bill Gate, I should go and waste it for nothing when there are millions of starving children worldwide.
Abeg go sleep. Make money first before you talk. It is when you have the money in your account you will know what you will do.

For your information, this hotel isn't expensive in the grand scheme of expensive vacations. Google is your friend.

15 Likes

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by SavageResponse(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Does sleeping in this room have any therapeutic effect?

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by OscarJaden(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:
it seems you and poverty have made a convenant of not leaving each other this life

such a pity

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by lordm(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
I love this
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
It's beautiful, though creepy.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
It would be fantastic to have sex here?

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nazgul: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
donogaga:
Located 40 feet below the ocean, you and your spouse could enjoy an "alone-time" in this luxurious room at the Poseidon Resort in Fiji. The cost? Only $30,000 (₦11.42 million) a week per couple. #HistoryVille
That money would build me a 3bedroom bungalow in my village. I think that's a much better option for me than sleeping under the water for one week.

7 Likes

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Hopss(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
That someone does not see a reason to spend such amount on an hotel beneath the sea does not mean the person is poor or poverty talk, it's just a matter of choice . we all have what we cherish n value.

9 Likes

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Mrscarter(f): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
donogaga:

Absolutely beautiful but I'd feel claustrophobic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Mrscarter(f): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
topcatking:

Wish fulfilled.

Na so. Hahaha
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nazgul: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2020
topcatking:

Wish fulfilled.
It's bullet proof. If a 9mm caliber can't crack it, then believe me, nothing will

1 Like

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by davidnazee: 12:46am On Nov 24, 2020
SocialJustice:

You must be from the skull mining region.. na dem they talk without sense..

Many wealthy people will still see this under water bedroom as a waste..

5 Likes

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Odunharry(m): 12:50am On Nov 24, 2020
The poseidon resort..
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by TheFacelessMan: 1:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Pemba Manta Resort.

I was in the underwater room... some years back.
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Lastmankc(m): 1:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Sleeping under the water, I be mammy water?
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by nairaman66(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2020
DamZik:

This is what Buhari said before he became president, we all know the story at the moment.

When you have wealth and you don’t enjoy it. It becomes useless like the P in psychology. People like you are pretenders and very stingy when you make money. Just my observation

1 Like

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2020
nairaman66:

This is what Buhari said before he became president, we all know the story at the moment.

When you have wealth and you don’t enjoy it. It becomes useless like the P in psychology. People like you are pretenders and very stingy when you make money. Just my observation
Heresy of generalization. You have concluded about me without knowing me.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by adajoe555: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2020
grin It's a beautiful place to be, banging in this kind of place will make sense oh

But it's a waste of resources

1 Like

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Who go sleep here self
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Denique(f): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2020
I'm having thoughts already!

What a beautiful sight and feeling it would be?!
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2020
Nazgul:

It's bullet proof. If a 9mm caliber can't crack it, then believe me, nothing will

Nothing is cast in stone, bruv.

Uniformity in glass is a myth. There is always a stress line.

* see the tesla truck glass test for example*

Repeated multiple impacts or a focused impact on a single spot can work wonders.

But let's not discuss science eh...

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by EzzyCarter: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Nice perfect place for some steamy and passionate lovemaking with wifie till you see sharks passing by and grinning at you. If you've seen "Jaws" or "Shark attack" movies, you'll relate cheesy Just imagine the glass cracks. Who you gon call to save you?
This isn't the time of Jonah abeg cheesy . So I'd rather spend that money on a family vacation to Bahamas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by paulolee(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2020
if I get 11.2m to spend on a hotel for a week, they are soo many luxurious n more beautiful hotels in naija n Africa dt is more beautiful n convenient than this...not a fan of water n cnt risk it
Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Dreadlock69(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
It would be fantastic to have sex here?

Then boom the return of the lost marine children
Too much movie thriller

1 Like

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by Gabflex: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2020
When it comes to being romantic, its worth spending only if i earn over 60million in a month, but right now dat money go change my life, 11m,if i poor again na my fault

1 Like

Re: Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. by cynthia500(f): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2020
“Dream beautiful dreams, and then work to make those dreams come true. Be the change you want to see in the world. Believe you can and you will. Do the right thing even when no one is looking. Make today the day you learn something new Be silly, be honest, be kind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? / How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? / I'm Such A Lucky Babe! See What My Boyfriend Bought For Me(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.