Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why You Should Sleep Naked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Sleep Naked (4901 Views)

Should Couples Sleep Naked? / Why You Need To Sleep Naked Every Night / My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sometimes it is the simplest things that can really amp up your marriage,sleeping naked is one of those simple thingsyou can do to improve your marriage.For the first 14 years of our marriage we rarely slept naked except for the occasional time hereand there after sex.In the recent past we have made it a point to come to bed naked. It’s not every night that we are sleeping naked, but at least 2-3 times per week.First off sleeping naked is quite freeing bothphysicallyand psychologically. Baring yourself while you sleep with your spouse builds trust both physically (oxytocin is thanked for this) and psychologically.The act of sleeping naked is simply sexy and appealing to your partner.That skin to skin feeling also makes you feel sexy. Skin on skin contact releases the hormone oxytocin whichincreases the feelings ofcomfort.This may put you in the mood for sex. Oxytocin has other benefits as well like making you feel more aroused, increasing feelings of trust, lowers heart rate, reduces blood pressure and simply makes you more ready for sexual interaction. Sleeping Naked Will Do Wonders for Your MarriageHealth Benefits Of course healthy spouses are happy spouses. Sleeping naked has been scientifically proven to improve health.Being close to your spouse andcuddling while you sleepis actually beneficial your health.Your skin can absorb more nutrients.Your metabolism will also improve because your body will have to work while you sleep to maintain that healthy body temperature of 98.6. For both men and women sleeping naked allows their genitals to “air out”. Your genitals are covered up all day, everyday which makes itan ideal environment forthe overgrowth of yeast and bacteria which can lead to infection and discomfort. Sleep BenefitsMore sound sleep equals less overall stress.Feeling less stressed means less arguing and nit picking in marriages.You may not believe it, buthaving a lower body temperature while you sleep actually helps you to rest better.This is also an ideal environment for the anti-aging hormones to do their job. Sexual BenefitsSleeping naked is also fun. What better way to end the day than to be skin to skin with your spouse.It is an intimate way to sleep and will make you feel closer to your spouse.The skin to skin contact is a great way to get thatintimate alone time that you cannot get anywhere else.There have been nights when we go to bed exhausted and yet we are naked. Through out the night we are touching a feeling each other.As a new day arrives and the house is quiet we find the perfect time to enjoy one another sexual and start our day off on the right track.Free yourself from wearing clothes at night!Sleeping naked is a empowering situation for both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by Tomoyayi(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nedfed(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
To the singles listen carefully oooooo
Sleeping unclad with anoda sex is for the married ones.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rosalieene trustyshoess cococandy cerowo vizkiz ikombe rosieluv madgoat airforce1 93miles nofavors lefulefu sinaj lalas247 kimbraa queensekxy iamj preshy561 reasonabledoubt orchid45 oyindidi princeakins biafranbushboy sarrki eyinjuege ahnie yettymuse lalanice bukatyne makydebbie lionessza lilyqueeny
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nedfed tossie101 geekybabe safarigirl dollyjoy adewumiopeyemi mduza tosyne2much berlynn mhisbliss mariinee omooba969 boyooosa ifakiland tallesty ayamconfidence skarlett laveda mysticgal
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nedfed:
To the singles listen carefully oooooo
Sleeping unclad with anoda sex is for the married ones.
Hippocrates abeg get out

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by Jrick: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Too long
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Divay22 pocohantas ngwababe hisduchess skarlett joy1706 fluxbush chommieblaq felixomor iboticgirl amakababe cutestcuty84 nwanyiawkaetiti jonaifame22 sinaj myfantasies hibiscus1706
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by 93Miles: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
jakandeola:

Sometimes it is the simplest things that can really amp up your marriage

sleeping naked is one of those simple thingsyou can do to improve your marriage.

List out five ways sleeping unclad can improve marriage.

For the first 14 years of our marriage we rarely slept naked except for the occasional time here and there after sex.
In the recent past we have made it a point to come to bed naked. It’s not every night that we are sleeping naked, but at least 2-3 times per week.

First off sleeping naked is quite freeing both physically and psychologically.

Elaborate how sleeping naked frees one psychologically.

Baring yourself while you sleep with your spouse builds trust both physically (oxytocin is thanked for this) and psychologically.

Trust has nothing too do with unclothedness or sleeping naked.

The act of sleeping naked is simply sexy and appealing to your partner.

Not for everybody. Someone like me, seeing someone naked more often irritates me.

That skin to skin feeling also makes you feel sexy.

The skin to skin u are talking about, is it sex? Or just sleeping naked and your naked body touches your partner? If it's the latter, so if you wear clothes won't your body still touches your partner?

Skin on skin contact releases the hormone oxytocin whichincreases the feelings ofcomfort. This may put you in the mood for sex. Oxytocin has other benefits as well like making you feel more aroused, increasing feelings of trust, lowers heart rate, reduces blood pressure and simply makes you more ready for sexual interaction.

Sleeping Naked Will Do Wonders for Your MarriageHealth Benefits Of course healthy spouses are happy spouses.

List 3 wonders /benefits sleeping naked has done for marriage health.

Sleeping naked has been scientifically proven to improve health.

Being close to your spouse andcuddling while you sleepis actually beneficial your health.Your skin can absorb more nutrients.Your metabolism will also improve because your body will have to work while you sleep to maintain that healthy body temperature of 98.6. For both men and women sleeping naked allows their genitals to “air out”. Your genitals are covered up all day, everyday which makes itan ideal environment forthe overgrowth of yeast and bacteria which can lead to infection and discomfort. Sleep BenefitsMore sound sleep equals less overall stress.Feeling less stressed means less arguing and nit picking in marriages.You may not believe it, buthaving a lower body temperature while you sleep actually helps you to rest better.This is also an ideal environment for the anti-aging hormones to do their job. Sexual BenefitsSleeping naked is also fun. What better way to end the day than to be skin to skin with your spouse.It is an intimate way to sleep and will make you feel closer to your spouse.The skin to skin contact is a great way to get thatintimate alone time that you cannot get anywhere else.There have been nights when we go to bed exhausted and yet we are naked. Through out the night we are touching a feeling each other.As a new day arrives and the house is quiet we find the perfect time to enjoy one another sexual and start our day off on the right track.Free yourself from wearing clothes at night!Sleeping naked is a empowering situation for both
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by N0favors: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Jaks my man
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by pawshjai(f): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2018
jakandeola:
Hippocrates abeg get out
Hippopotamus nko?

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by pacino26(m): 1:09am On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Not for everybody. Someone like me, seeing someone naked more often irritates me.

The skin to skin u are talking about, is it sex? Or just sleeping naked and your naked body touches your partner? If it's the latter, so if you wear clothes won't your body still touches your partner?

You sabi teach eh!!

Meanwhile Op, some people like dinner wrapped. Gradually tearing off the foil while leaking your fingers before eating a sharwama is epic, if you know you know cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by IsiahRashad(m): 1:35am On Sep 07, 2018
pacino26:

You sabi teach eh!!

Meanwhile Op, some people like dinner wrapped. Gradually tearing off the foil while leaking your fingers before eating a sharwama is epic, if you know you know cool

1 Share

Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
pawshjai:
Hippopotamus nko?
are u an animal
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
May God help me cry

Am I the only one who finds it difficult to sleep unclad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by BluntBoy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
May God help me cry

Am I the only one who finds it difficult to sleep unclad?
How can anyone feel comfortable sleeping with clothes on
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

How can anyone feel comfortable sleeping with clothes on
cry cry
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by bobokeshington: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
IF I SLEEP UNCLAD WITH MY PARTNER NA EVERYDAY WE GO DEY NAK OURSELVES BE THAT O
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by BluntBoy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by richidinho(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
pacino26:

You sabi teach eh!!

lol...chairman abeg i want to understudy your skills how much i go pay?
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by pacino26(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
richidinho:

lol...chairman abeg i want to understudy your skills how much i go pay?

Two kolanuts, one jar, four cartons of Heineken per week, two weeks paid vacation to Obudu. Leave madam when we get to the mountain, the specimens for studies and practical will be there grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

guy stop dis

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by richidinho(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
pacino26:

Two kolanuts, one jar, four cartons of Heineken per week, two weeks paid vacation to Obudu. Leave madam when we get to the mountain, the specimens for studies and practical will be there grin grin grin grin

lol...hope the specimen is very kpokish
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
bobokeshington:
IF I SLEEP UNCLAD WITH MY PARTNER NA EVERYDAY WE GO DEY NAK OURSELVES BE THAT O
DAT d idea to bang each other evryday and easily. Most time early morny our thing alwz up so d woman can just jump on it and enjoyed
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
N0favors:
Jaks my man
orchid45 incline ifakiland sisisioge octobertwentysix
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by sisisioge: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
jakandeola:
orchid45 incline ifakiland sisisioge octobertwentysix

Be nice to give credit to the original author...its the right thing to do. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by pawshjai(f): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
jakandeola:
are u an animal
lol..yea i am..u are too..buh m jes a higher one..nd u?
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by zolajpower: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Even if i have all the time in the whole world i wont read this gibberish without paragraphs .......seems there was no English teacher in yr skool days oga.
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:
Even if i have all the time in the whole world i wont read this gibberish without paragraphs .......seems there was no English teacher in yr skool days oga.

U must b a barstard is u DAT Neva had English teacher
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
pawshjai:
lol..yea i am..u are too..buh m jes a higher one..nd u?
Tell DAT to ur genaration
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
sisisioge:

Be nice to give credit to the original author...its the right thing to do. Cheers.
Baby I miss u a lot am on ban
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by zolajpower: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
jakandeola:

U must b a barstard is u DAT Neva had English teacher
Your brain is infested with horse dung

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He's a Very Shy Guy! How Can He Approach The Girl He loves? / Why Do Girls Walk In Front Before Guys After Sex? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.