Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,129 members, 7,852,842 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why You Should Sleep Naked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Sleep Naked (4939 Views)

Should Couples Sleep Naked? / Why You Need To Sleep Naked Every Night / My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

Your brain is infested with horse dung
See dead brain is talking
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by bobokeshington: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
jakandeola:
DAT d idea to bang each other evryday and easily. Most time early morny our thing alwz up so d woman can just jump on it and enjoyed

you wan make man die before hin time
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by zolajpower: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
jakandeola:

See dead brain is talking
Atleast i have shown u a little of how dead your brain can be.......a person suffering from dementia cant mumble up write- up the way u did. It shows how much you hate your English teacher during ur skool days. Maybe you set him or her alight .
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

Atleast i have shown u a little of how dead your brain can be.......a person suffering from dementia cant mumble up write- up the way u did. It shows how much you hate your English teacher during ur skool days. Maybe you set fire on him/ her.
See dis madgoat did I know u before? I Neva mention ur name here yet u come to my blog to attack me. Useless animal
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
bobokeshington:

you wan make man die before hin time
Sex does not kill is to enjoy
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by zolajpower: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
jakandeola:

See dis madgoat did I know u before? I Neva mention ur name here yet u come to my blog to attack me. Useless animal
Maybe someone delirious in your family was a mad goat before and was useless so calling another person the aforementioned names shouldnot be difficult for you to utter.
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

Maybe someone delirious in your family was a mad goat before and was useless so calling another person the aforementioned names shouldnot be difficult for you to utter.
U must be very stupid in ur life Neva comment on my blogs again I will ignore u now #fool at 40
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by zolajpower: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
jakandeola:

U must be very stupid in ur life Neva comment on my blogs again I will ignore u now #fool at 40
Is this seun If you are not seun osiwayi then you must be a leech and or a parasite. You are feeding on seun dong you know. As in his waste, his poopooh .......smh
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by madgoat(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
jakandeola:

Guy why you dey mention me angry angry angry
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by Oyindidi(f): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
sisisioge:

Be nice to give credit to the original author...its the right thing to do. Cheers.
Sisi, you no try grin jaks mention you to comment on the post but you come bust am grin
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by sisisioge: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Sisi, you no try grin jaks mention you to comment on the post but you come bust am grin

You and I know that guy writes like a slobb all by himself... I had to search the story grin
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by Oyindidi(f): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
sisisioge:

You and I know that guy writes like a slobb all by himself... I had to search the story grin
That was a like a low blow.. I laughed so hard at your first post.

That's why we love Jaks the blogger, his blogs are unique grin
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by Oyindidi(f): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

Is this seun If you are not seun osiwayi then you must be a leech and or a parasite. You are feeding on seun dong you know. As in his waste, his poopooh .......smh
Let it slide, the blogger tried
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by mysticgal(f): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
jakandeola:
Nedfed tossie101 geekybabe safarigirl dollyjoy adewumiopeyemi mduza tosyne2much berlynn mhisbliss mariinee omooba969 boyooosa ifakiland tallesty ayamconfidence skarlett laveda mysticgal

Why shouldai sleep unclad in this unsafe environment called nigeria angry
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
come sleep unclad for my region make spirit rape u troway
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by danbrowndmf(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
mysticgal:

twaci. hi.
what about laveda? she deactivated or something?
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by Twaci(f): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
danbrowndmf:
twaci. hi.
what about laveda? she deactivated or something?

https://www.nairaland.com/laveda. She's good. She's still here. Maybe you should pm her.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by jakandeola(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2019
mysticgal:

cant u sleep neked in ur room who want to catch u dere
Re: Why You Should Sleep Naked by danbrowndmf(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Twaci:

https://www.nairaland.com/laveda. She's good. She's still here. Maybe you should pm her.
I just ask of her not for PM sake.
thanks anyway..

longtime how you too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year / Ladies Which State Prepares The Sweetest Abacha? Anambra,enugu Or Imo! YUMMY / Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.